Season 5 Insider BTS clip with Weisman

A few days ago, The Insider showed a behind the scenes look at Alias with Kevin Weisman. I'm not sure, but I thought I recognized an old foe from Season 1 in the background at the end of the clip. It could be a surprise on the show 'cause I thought the guy was dead or, it could be that the actor was just visiting the set. I don't know. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

vWgwenWv said:
A few days ago, The Insider showed a behind the scenes look at Alias with Kevin Weisman. I'm not sure, but I thought I recognized an old foe from Season 1 in the background at the end of the clip. It could be a surprise on the show 'cause I thought the guy was dead or, it could be that the actor was just visiting the set. I don't know. Here's the link if you want to check it out.
[post="1253088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I noticed him too!

That guy played an annoying CIA agent named Steven Haladki. He was around and gave Vaughn alot of grief when they were doing all that testing on Syd after they found the picture of her on page 47.

I don't remember him dying only that he and Vaughn hated each other.

WTF??? Haladki is supposed to be dead! Jack killed him. We saw Jack kill him at point blank range (I thought in the head?)... It was during the last episode of S1, and then later when Jack was being investigated during S2 by that Ariana Kane lady they found what they thought was evidence of Jack having killed Emily (Sloane's wife) when they thought she was dead but she really wasn't, anyway then the evidence turned out to be Haladki's DNA which was on the gun Jack used to kill him. Anyway it was kind of a funny detail because Vaughn found out about it, but then he and Jack just eyeballed each other and Jack never really explained why he "killed" Haladki to Vaughn. Seriously that is about the last person that I expected to see come back from the dead on Alias!

spydancer said:
WTF???  Haladki is supposed to be dead!  Jack killed him.  We saw Jack kill him at point blank range (I thought in the head?)... It was during the last episode of S1, and then later when Jack was being investigated during S2 by that Ariana Kane lady they found what they thought was evidence of Jack having killed Emily (Sloane's wife) when they thought she was dead but she really wasn't, anyway then the evidence turned out to be Haladki's DNA which was on the gun Jack used to kill him.  Anyway it was kind of a funny detail because Vaughn found out about it, but then he and Jack just eyeballed each other and Jack never really explained why he "killed" Haladki to Vaughn.  Seriously that is about the last person that I expected to see come back from the dead on Alias!
[post="1254689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm pretty sure he's dead. Maybe he was filming something else for ABC and decided to stop by...wasn't he a friend of one of the producers, and that's how he got the job??

Ya, he's dead. It's tough to get brain matter on a gun without killing someone...I would think

Some people have to stay dead on the show they just have to. But on the other hand, with Jack killing Haladki you never really saw the end result. You just saw him fire a guy. He could be alive... :D

hey. im having the same problem as spy_youngster. when i click on the link a window describing the video appears and it is like a report on it. How can i watch the clip?? please help!

Back