Java Junkies

I KNOW! Last time I was in here I wasn't all that opposed to Lor/Chris, now they make me violently ill! GO LUKE!

It'll happen soon, only 3 days till a new ep...then we get a new one each week; I can't wait :woot:

okay, so who cried when Lore was singing "i will always love you" to Luke? *raises hand*
:lol: it was actually sad how much i was like... OMG :cry:

I just want them to be together in the end *sobs*

okay okay omg when she sang that song it was amazing. it sounded really good too. i mean i didnt know she could sing like that. but last night when i saw the SERIES FINALE i could not believe it. i didnt find out that it was ending until the saturday before. so that night it came i recorded it so i could always have it....at least till i get the DVD set but anyways the whole time i watched the show i was crying. it was pathetic. i kept saying im depressed and then i would cry again. i could feel the emotion. i love that little part when they show everyone on the show when Rory and lorelei go to the surprise party and everyone is in the square. good times. but so it finally happened Luke and Lorelei are finally together. i was only bummbed out by the fact that there was no wedding and Rory didnt end up with Logan. but i loved how they ended it with just rory and her mom sitting talking about really random stuff in luke's diner while he makes bacon and eggs and hashbrown for them at like really late. Gilmore Girls will be missed.

Back