abc 1

m<o>j

Cadet
Okay, I saw an advert on TV the other day, about a new channel coming to freeview...abc1. Does any one think they might show Alias? If so, I'd consider getting freeview. :smiley:

Jai

hmm interesting. i haven't heard about this but i have sky digital anyway. it would make sense for them to show alias wouldn't it although moving it again, from bravo where it proved quite successful, might end up being fatal, n'est pas?

although moving it again, from bravo where it proved quite successful, might end up being fatal, n'est pas?
Yeah, I guess...but I'm cheap, and don't have Sky!!!

it would make sense for them to show alias wouldn't it
'Twould. I can't remember all of the shows it had in the advert, but the only one on the website is 'General Hospital'. I hope they do show it. :eternallyhopeful:!

Jai

Ive got freeview and have this channel. I got really happy thinking theyll show Alias too but there not. They might in the future though but at the moment its not worth you getting the box.

Cool. I think if they were showing it they'd put it in the advert. Maybe they will sometime though!

Jai

well kids i've just read that it isn't even available on sky or cable yet and that it only runs from 6am-6pm just now but they hope to get it 24 hrs and on to the other things soon.

yeah, i'm hoping that if it is successful, they will broadcast more shows and for 24 hrs... i have freeview and was wanting to watch GH, but its on whilst i'm at school... :( :(

Back