American Princess

SkyGirl5

Cadet
For Easy Reading This Fic Is Posted At ALLIES clicky

Ok guys im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED about posting this fic

why? you ask
oh because this is my FAVORITE FIC yes it actually beats SFT - i know, its shocking but its my fav
and its all my beta's fav - especially katy ;) :hug:

mkay about the fic:

Title: American Princess
Summary: Michael is a pop singer; Sydney is a college student. Could a chance meeting at a concert change their lives forever?

This fic is completed; there are 80 chapters... and some of you may have heard of the "80,000 word fic" [its being discussed in the fiction lounge - long story] well this is it! its just slightly shorter than SFT which makes it LOOOOOOOOOOOONG :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>special thanks to: Cathy, Carolyn, Katy, Louise, Amy, Stealthy, vaughnsgurl4lf</span>

Chapter 1
“…You’re my American princess… American princess… American princess.”
“That was the latest hit by prince of the charts, Michael Vaughn, who will be performing that song and all of his hits tonight, for one night only at the Giant Center in Hershey, PA!” The DJ announced over the radio.
“That’s right! Front row baby!!!” Twenty year old Sydney Bristow squealed as she touched up her make up in the mirror. Then she glanced over at the photo on the wall that was of Michael Vaughn on the cover of Teen People Magazine and blew a kiss at it. “This is gonna rock!”

“Oh my god, I’m sorry I’m late!” Francie Calfo, Sydney’s best friend and roommate, groaned as she walked in their room and tossed her coat on her bed. “My stupid group meeting ran late.”
“Oh that sucks. We have to leave in like fifteen minutes ok?” Sydney told her.
“Alright I just gotta change my shirt… stupid marketing project! How could they want to meet on Wednesday night when clearly tonight is devoted to Michael Vaughn, rock god.” Franice said excitedly.
“I’d hardly call him a rock god, Francie.” Sydney laughed.
“Why not? He is a god.” Franice said in a ‘like it’s not the most obvious thing in the world’ tone.
Sydney giggled. “I know that its just… saying he’s a rock god makes him sound like he’s some druggie or something.” She shrugged. “It just sounds like it has a negative connotation.”
“Yeah you’re right… he’s probably not like that… although.” Francie smiled with a wicked grin. “If he wanted some random naked chick to meet him in his hotel room… yeah I’d totally do him.”
“Francie!” Sydney squealed.
“Oh like you wouldn’t if you had the chance?!” She gasped.
“Well…” Sydney sighed. Then she and Francie burst out into another fit of giggles.
“Alright, alright calm down.” Francie said, taking a deep breath. “We’re only going to be in the front row at a Michael Vaughn concert where we can probably see the sweat on his sexy brow….” Then they both screamed at a very high pitch.
“Come on change your shirt already! We’re going to be late!” Sydney insisted.
“Yeah ok two seconds.” Francie said as she began to dig through her drawers.

~*~

After the 25 minute drive from their university campus, Sydney and Francie had parked the car practically in the middle of nowhere and hiked to the entrance of the Center. There they stood in line with the hundreds of other people waiting for the doors to open.
“Ok its FREEZING.” Francie said through chattering teeth.
“I know.” Sydney shivered.
“Damn it! Why is it soooooooo cold?!” She whined.
“It is January.” Sydney told her.
“But still.” She shivered again. Just then a small cheer and clapping ran through the crowd as the doors opened.
“OHMYGODOHMYGODOMG!” Francie and Sydney squealed together as they jumped up and down to keep warm.

Finally as they neared the entrance, a warm blast of air hit them and they handed their tickets off to the man at the gate.
“Whoa front row; very cool. Have a nice time ladies.” He smiled.
“Thanks.” They said in unison.

They began to make their way though the crowds at the sold out concert. “Do you want to get a t-shirt or something?” Francie asked.
“No they’re like 30 bucks – I love Michael but that’s too much.” Sydney sighed.
“Good point.” Francie agreed.
Finally they went down the steps that lead to the floor seating area. An attendant checked their tickets and sent them in the right direction.
“Oh my god, look at the stage!” Francie gasped.
“I know!” Sydney squealed as she saw the men adjusting the jumbo-trons, the stairs and other set pieces that had been built on the stage.
After having their tickets checked by three more attendants, Sydney and Francie finally arrived in their coveted front row seats. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god WE’RE HERE!” Francie squealed. “DO YOU SEE HOW CLOSE WE ARE?!!!”
“Yes.” Sydney giggled. “We’re sooooo close we can probably touch him!”
“YES!!!” Francie giggled.
Sydney placed her jacket on her seat and began to scan the crowds. “Oh my god, Fran, are you looking around? All the kids here are like twelve!”
“Yeah I bet they’re jealous it’s illegal for them to have sex with Michael Vaughn.” Francie sighed.
“FRANCIE!” Sydney gasped.
“What?” She asked innocently.
“I highly doubt the twelve year olds are thinking about sex with Michael Vaughn; they probably just want to kiss him.” Sydney laughed.
“Yeah unlike the twenty year olds who want to bed him.” Francie laughed.
“Yes.” Sydney laughed too.
“I mean who wouldn’t? He’s twenty three, a millionaire, gorgeous beyond description, two time American Music Award winner and he’s got an album that went platinum three times…. And he sings like a god!”
“My god Fran, chill out.” Sydney giggled. “You sound like you’re about to strip right here and dive on stage.”
“I just might.” Francie smirked.
Sydney smiled but then gasped as the lights began to dim. “OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!!”
A screaming roar went through the crowd as the lights dimmed and a spotlight appeared on stage. A girl with a guitar walked out and took the microphone.
“I know you all want Michael Vaughn….” She began and paused as another roar went through the stadium at his name. “Well he’ll be out in a second. My name is Jessie and I’m gonna sing you a few songs.”

“Booo we want Michael!” Francie shouted. Sydney rolled her eyes at her.

Jessie sang for half an hour and then the stage was empty again and the house lights came back on. After fifteen minutes the arena full of impatient girls and their somewhat annoyed parents began to chant “We want Michael! We want Michael! We want Michael!”
Francie and Sydney chanted along with the rest of the crowd until the lights went off once again to the sound of a deafening roar. Francie and Sydney turned to each other and screamed though they couldn’t hear anything. Then the music began to blare as their idol appeared on stage. The noise emanating from the crowd reached and impossibly loud level as Michael Vaughn appeared in front of them and began to sing ‘American Princess.’

Sydney and Francie looked up in awe as the man they adored stopped at the edge of the stage and was a mere inches from them. The other girls around them screamed and reached out their hands for him to touch. He bent down and ran his hands through the crowd and Francie just about collapsed.
“HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed although what she said was barely audible through the crowd’s roar.

Michael finished his song and the crowd’s roar increased once again.
“Hello,” He began with a laugh, holding the microphone up. “Hello Hershey, PA!” The crowed roared again. “This is my first time here… well I guess it’s my first time most places since it’s my first tour but… I guess I’ll have to get some chocolate while I’m here.” He laughed. The audience swooned. “Ok well I’m sure you guys want to hear some more songs so…”
Then he continued through his song set.

Almost an hour later he put down his guitar and walked over to the mic stand. “Now at this potion of the show I usually bring a young lady on stage to dance with me…” The audience roared at this. “So if I can get some lights I want to see everyone’s best dancing alright?”
The lights lit up the floor and the girls in the audience began dancing and screaming wildly. Sydney and Francie too were showing off their best moves.

“Alright, alright,” Michael said. “I’ve made my decision. I pick you.” He said as he pointed his finger down towards the crowd. His hand was pointed directly at Sydney.

Chapter 2 & 3

Ahhhhhhhhhh First, don't I feel Special! Anyway this looks awesome. It is so weird to think of Vaughn as a singer and sydney being completely in love without even knowing him. I can't wait 2 c Francie and Sydney's reactions 2 get choosen. She will proabably flip out. I'm so anxious 2 c how it will turn out. OMG 80 pages that is huge and if this is your fav fic then it has got 2 b really good, there are so many lol :D :smiley: I love this fic so far so right when you update it pm me Thanks!

~Andrea :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG you know whats weird ive thought of this fic before lol just never actually turned it into one! im glad osmeone did ;)

They began to make their way though the crowds at the sold out concert.  “Do you want to get a t-shirt or something?” Francie asked.
“No they’re like 30 bucks – I love Michael but that’s too much.” Sydney sighed.
“Good point.” Francie agreed. 

aww id still buy one lol
WE’RE HERE!” Francie squealed.  “DO YOU SEE HOW CLOSE WE ARE?!!!”
“Yes.” Sydney giggled.  “We’re sooooo close we can probably touch him!”
“YES!!!” Francie giggled. 
Sydney placed her jacket on her seat and began to scan the crowds.  “Oh my god, Fran, are you looking around?  All the kids here are like twelve!”
“Yeah I bet they’re jealous it’s illegal for them to have sex with Michael Vaughn.” Francie sighed.
“FRANCIE!” Sydney gasped.
“What?” She asked innocently. 
“I highly doubt the twelve year olds are thinking about sex with Michael Vaughn; they probably just want to kiss him.” Sydney laughed.
“Yeah unlike the twenty year olds who want to bed him.” Francie laughed.
“Yes.” Sydney laughed too.
“I mean who wouldn’t?  He’s twenty three, a millionaire, gorgeous beyond description, two time American Music Award winner and he’s got an album that went platinum three times…. And he sings like a god!”
“My god Fran, chill out.” Sydney giggled.  “You sound like you’re about to strip right here and dive on stage.”
“I just might.” Francie smirked. 
Sydney smiled but then gasped as the lights began to dim. “OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!!”
A screaming roar went through the crowd as the lights dimmed and a spotlight appeared on stage.  A girl with a guitar walked out and took the microphone. 
“I know you all want Michael Vaughn….” She began and paused as another roar went through the stadium at his name.  “Well he’ll be out in a second.  My name is Jessie and I’m gonna sing you a few songs.”

“Booo we want Michael!” Francie shouted.  Sydney rolled her eyes at her. 

:lol:
:love:

Sydney and Francie looked up in awe as the man they adored stopped at the edge of the stage and was a mere inches from them.  The other girls around them screamed and reached out their hands for him to touch.  He bent down and ran his hands through the crowd and Francie just about collapsed.
“HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed although what she said was barely audible through the crowd’s roar. 

that made me laugh lol

“Alright, alright,” Michael said.  “I’ve made my decision.  I pick you.” He said as he pointed his finger down towards the crowd.  His hand was pointed directly at Sydney.

and how did i know he was going to pick sydney? ;)

awesome awesome start PLEASE PM ME

yea this story is really!!! good!! and lol get it rockin hes a singer!! hehehe lol im hyper and thnx for the pm!! can i stay on the list please!

so awesome.... kinda weird to think of vaughn as a pop star w/ 12 year old girls looking at him.. but i can't wait to see how this turns out!!! thanks for the pm

OMG I am already in love with it I can't wait If you said it's your favourite then it must be really good!!!!

Please keep me on the pm list! Thanks!

PM LIST
undercover_spy
LifesMystery
KAliasGirl
Vaughnlover15
oooRevesDouxooo
alias=mylife26
cupcake55

thanks everyone :hug:

I have enjoyed all of your stories so far. At least the ones that I have read. Please add me to your PM list. Thanks

oh my gosh that was so funny! I feel like a big cheese ball right now as if I was at the concert too! Keep me on the PM list!

Almost an hour later he put down his guitar and walked over to the mic stand. “Now at this potion of the show I usually bring a young lady on stage to dance with me…” The audience roared at this. “So if I can get some lights I want to see everyone’s best dancing alright?”
The lights lit up the floor and the girls in the audience began dancing and screaming wildly. Sydney and Francie too were showing off their best moves.

“Alright, alright,” Michael said. “I’ve made my decision. I pick you.” He said as he pointed his finger down towards the crowd. His hand was pointed directly at Sydney.

man if that was me I would of been doing the chicken dance or something!

Back