Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see. Heeeellooooooo, heeelllloooooo heeellloooo. Wow it's empty in here. I'm sure I'm supposed to make a moving speech to open this so here goes:

"Good evening, my friends and welcome to the new Australian thread. As you can see we need to fill it full of interesting (or not so interesting comments). And since where on the topic: Yo Jess, you can close the old thread.

Now as Jen was saying we should close the old thread on an even number so page 304 is sitting around nice and even-like. I hope you all realize that the next even number is 306 then 306, 310, 312, 314 etc (daymn I'm smart). Now to kick off preceeding I hand over to you, the people of Australia.

Thank you and good night."

Hmmm I never was one for speeches....

Anji

Just for Jess: The old topic

Sorry no scissors but I make this little party:
:blink: :o_O: :cheers: :joker2: :run: :Playmusic: :popcorn: :super: :beer: 🍰 :snaphappy: :martini: :musicalnote: :o_O: :beerdrink: :doctor: :eat: 🍕 :Photo: :thejoyofpepsi: :chocolatekiss: 🤤 :balloons: :chatchairs: :band: :chef: :Pop: :blondewig: :redwig: :syd1: :syd2: :syd3: :syd4: :vaughn1: :stretcher: 🇩🇯 :cheers: :groupwave: 🍦 :ill: :juggle: :Police:

Because every (good) party has music, food, drinks, entertainment, hotties, sick people, weird people, photographic evidence and ends with the cops... ROTFLMAO.

Edited thrice: needed to find a party and to add the link

^
😆

Yay! Second to post!

Now im off to say bye to the old thread... hopefully Jess doesnt close it before I can!

:cry: lol.

Edit: I forgot to add the laughing smilie... hehe!

Very nice opening speech :lol: I feel that we need the oversized pair of scissors and a big ribbon wrapped around the thread so someone can cut it and officially open the thread :lol:

Woot, to the new thread ^_^

jess said:
Very nice opening speech :lol: I feel that we need the oversized pair of scissors and a big ribbon wrapped around the thread so someone can cut it and officially open the thread :lol:

Woot, to the new thread ^_^
[post="1072266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol, hmm... maybe they should have a smilie like that, for when ever someone opens a new thread. Just a thought, hehe!

And oh yeah, forgot to congradulate on the new thread!

Congrats! ^_^ It looks great! :smiley:

ol, hmm... maybe they should have a smilie like that, for when ever someone opens a new thread. Just a thought, hehe!

Ooo, we need that confetti smiley that I saw you peeps were petitioning for in the Aussie thread over at SD-1.

jess said:
This thread has always been there for us to complain about Channel Seven's poor treatment of the airing of Alias.  Good times :lol:

Closing...go babble in the new thread ^_^
[post="1072270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO! I couldnt help but quote that from the last thread :P ;)

jess said:
Ooo, we need that confetti smiley that I saw you peeps were petitioning for in the Aussie thread over at SD-1.
[post="1072271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol, I didnt petition for it; that was before I joined the AAA thread but I knew about it... dunno how they did it but. :smiley:

Sigh. I miss SD-1. :cry:

Edit: We do have a confetti smilie... ! See? --> :happydance:

Its just under happydance :smiley:

Edit2: Well its not exactly a confetti smilie, but its as close to as we can get. Sigh.

SD-1 has been offline for a while now, I hadn't even realised just how long. I do miss reading the fic over there. I think I'm following close to 10 fics there...I need an update! :lol:

ETA: I suppose :happydance: will have to do as the replacement smiley. Its exactly like the confetti smiley...missing the very thing that makes the confetti smiley...the confetti smiley! :lol:

(jess @ Nov 19 2004, 08:50 PM)

lol, I didnt petition for it; that was before I joined the AAA thread but I knew about it... dunno how they did it but.

Sigh. I miss SD-1.

Edit: We do have a confetti smilie... ! See? --> :happydance:

Its just under happydance 

Dude...I was chairwoman of such petitions. I could start it here...I cant believe that my comment one night in all my babble stuck so much and we actually got a confetti throwing happy dancing smilie out of it. Oh well...Im so proud of my achievement...ahhh good times.

I miss my confetti man. :happydance: <--- This dude just isnt the same... :(

I want SD-onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne :cry:

(n) Gawd I miss SD-1 ficcys! You could say im a fic w**** :P
AA's fics are good dont get me wrong! They even have some of the stories from Sd-1 at AA so thats good!

Edit:

Dude...I was chairwoman of such petitions. I could start it here...I cant believe that my comment one night in all my babble stuck so much and we actually got a confetti throwing happy dancing smilie out of it. Oh well...Im so proud of my achievement...ahhh good times.

I miss my confetti man.  <--- This dude just isnt the same... 

I want SD-onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Petition! Petition, petition, petition! Hahaha! Get back that smilie that we all loved! ^_^

I miss SD-1 as well (n)

I used to get minimum 10 PM's a day at SD-1 for updates...I actually miss all those emails in my email inbox telling me I have a new personal message...or a topic subscription notification...:( It's gonna be back soon right??? :(

I miss The Prince and Syd. I'm Winterschild over there, so don't worry if you don't see me, i'm there mwahahahahahaha :tvhorror: :gotmilk: < that's strange the milk one. Maybe it's just me but I don't get it.

Don't worry Gracie. Blake'll fix it. But what if he doesn't????? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggg
ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooo. this can't be happening to us. At least AA is working

anji_alias said:
Done finally (except for a spelling mistake it's all good). so pwetty. I'm proud of my work *sighs in contentment*
[post="1072278"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I only just noticed all the smilies you included. Nice work :lol:

anji_alias said:
We need a Vegemite smilie (and a XXXX/VB one too).
[post="1072280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:laughbounce: That would be hilarious!

SweetiePie said:
I used to get minimum 10 PM's a day at SD-1 for updates...I actually miss all those emails in my email inbox telling me I have a new personal message...or a topic subscription notification...:( It's gonna be back soon right??? :(
[post="1072283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

From reading the updates on the blog that Blake has set up, it looks like it might be up next week but don't quote me on that. He's taking every precaution to ensure no one can hack the server and such, which is worth waiting an extra few days.

It'll be easy to petition for the confetti smiley. I could always just ask one of the admins to do it ;)

anji_alias said:
We need a Vegemite smilie (and a XXXX/VB one too).
[post="1072280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:wtf:

SweetiePie said:
[post="1072283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sigh, I dont know. :(

I miss The Prince and Syd. I'm Winterschild over there, so don't worry if you don't see me, i'm there mwahahahahahaha  < that's strange the milk one. Maybe it's just me but I don't get it.

Was that an S/V fic?

Yeah Syd really does work for a bank (not CIA) and Vaughn's the Prince of England. Totally AU fic. Star-struck's good Syd's a movie star and Vaughn's a cia agent sent to protect her.

Oooook. Im not into S/V fics over there but im into them here... dont ask...

Gawd, i have a killer of a headache. Maybe I should get off and go to sleep or take some 'drugs' :P (do you guys remember that?)

I remember seeing the thread for that fic you're talking about (The Prince and Syd), but I couldn't really get into it because I'm not a big fan of AU, although I have read some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back