Chocolate Eyes

This is the prologue for my second ever fic

Chocolate Eyes

Flashback

Vaughn stood kissing Sydney Bristow in a ray of moonlight. Her hands were curled tightly around his hair, pulling him down, deeper into their kiss. His hands were wrapped around the small of her back.

“OHHH!!! I caught sissy kissing! I'm telling!” Nadia said in her girly little voice and ran into the house before Vaughn or Sydney could do anything.

“SYDNEY ANNE BRISTOW!!! GET INTO THE HOUSE THIS INSTANT!!!!” Sydney cringed as her mother's furious voice bellowed out of the house. She could just imagine what her sister had said, probably exaggerating, as usual. She started to move meekly towards the house, being timid and shy, as to linger going into the house as long as she could. She didn't have time to make it into the house because her mother stormed out of the house, grabbed her arms tightly and jerked her into the house, giving Vaughn a death glare.

“SYDNEY ANNE BRISTOW!!! I THOUGHT YOU HAD MORE SENSE THAN THIS!!! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU DON'T TAKE OFF CLOTHES IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE SISTER! SHE'S ONLY 9!!!!” Irina Bristow screamed at the cringing Sydney. Suddenly Sydney took a deep breath and jerked her arm out of her mother's grasp, and stood her ground.

“Yeah? We'll we were kissing on the porch, fully clothed, and that god d*** b**** sister of mine came barging onto us, and sucked up to you and got you to believe anything you said, just like normal, you spoil her and ignore me as much as possible, now that I've become a teen. It's like you don't love me. It doesn't even matter anymore. I got my acceptance letter to UCLA, I'm going to live there and never see this god d*** family!” Sydney screamed back at her mother, not even apologizing for her language or anything. It was her life and she should be able to kiss a boy without being criticized for it, when she would be in college in 2 months, after the summer finally ended, but the campus offered dorms for foreign students. She stormed past her mother, and stomped up the steps. Her sister was smirking, peeping up the door, and when Sydney saw her, she slapped her sister so hard, her head snapped to one side and Nadia looked surprised and then started to bawl, just like always, no matter what, it was predictable.

“What the-” Jack Bristow heard all the screaming and then little Nadia start to cry and headed for the door to his study, but hastily stepped back when Sydney stormed by.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sydney slammed the door to her room shut and locked it, checking it. She pulled out the suitcases that she had just bought this morning and pulled out the many pairs of jeans, skirts, shirts, and couple of dresses and threw them hastily into her suitcase, not worrying about the wrinkles. She got her feminine items and anything else she would need. Then, threw all her makeup and some shampoo and soap into a small matching makeup bag she had brought. She kicked open the door and stormed back down the hallway, not worrying about the scratches she was causing her mother's precious floor, she thought sarcastically.

“Go to H***.” Sydney said defiantly to her father, mother, and sister who were standing stoically by the front door, they didn't stop her, but Nadia and Irina burst into sobs, Nadia clinging to Irina's skirt and Irina burying her face in Jack's chest, who started to rub her back softly.

She drove to Vaughn's house where he stood silently waiting. Sydney flung herself into Vaughn's arms and they hugged passionately, where

End Flashback

Sydney felt the burning tears start to fall onto her chest and she knew coming home was a mistake, she knew that she was horrible for what she had said, but she wanted to tell them that, and to no surprise, Nadia still felt the hate for what she had said about her.

“Look, you whore, you ruined my life, because mom and dad never where to same because of the b****** that is my sister. I hate you!” Nadia screamed at Sydney. Sydney choked back sobs and ran down the icy driveway, sobbing, and started to turn and go to the driver's side of the car, when she saw the bright lights of a truck loom down on her and the world went black.

“SYDNEY!”

Sydney choked back sobs and ran down the icy driveway, sobbing, and started to turn and go to the driver's side of the car, when she saw the bright lights of a truck loom down on her and the world went black.

“SYDNEY!”

OMG PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PM LIST

I am first to respond yippee..

soo good thanks for the pm

ewww. nadia is a spoiled rotten b****. i want a pm! can't wait to see what happens. how far apart is the flashback and present? pm please!

OMG! Pretty intense lol. . .
Im really not liking Nadia now but i guess its more Jack and Irina's fault. . .
After all they should be able to trust their older daughter
:sigh:
please keep me on the pm list!
I cant wait to read more and i hope Syd's okay :thinking:

love! zoe

sweet a new story,
looks sooooo cool,
can i plz be put on the pm list.

ha ha i love how all the girls are bitches, well at least have their moments...

anyway love it,
plz continue soon

thanks,
ABV

I can understand Sydney leaving the way she did. It was wrong that Irina totally believes Nadia's lies. How many years is it that she came back?

Obviously, we're all hoping she isn't hurt too bad.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

dude hope she wasnt hurt
i hoep that irina and jack get to see their daughter and vaughns there for comfort

plz keep me on the pm list and update regurlarly

sorry that the update is so short

Part 2-7 years later

Sydney felt the burning tears start to fall onto her chest and she knew coming home was a mistake, she knew that she was horrible for what she had said, but she wanted to tell them that, and to no surprise, Nadia still felt the hate for what she had said about her.

“Look, you whore, you ruined my life, because mom and dad never where to same because of the b****** that is my sister. I hate you!” Nadia screamed at Sydney. Sydney choked back sobs and ran down the icy driveway, sobbing, and started to turn and go to the driver's side of the car, when she saw the bright lights of a truck loom down on her and the world went black.

“SYDNEY!”

_*_*_*_

“Vaughn! Weiss!” Elena Derevko, one of the head doctors slammed open the door and snapped on the lights. “Trauma room 2 stat!” She barked out and left without waiting for them. Vaughn and Weiss looked at each other, but jumped up and ran for the ER, bumping into Lauren Reed and Kelly Peyton on the way.

“So much for LIGHTS OUT!” Eric Weiss muttered under his breath, but loud enough for everybody to hear it and laugh, trying to ease the tension. Elena Derevko, Irina Derevko, and Katya Derevko, the three “goddesses” *coughnaziscough* of the ER had strict rules for the interns. They had to have lights out after 2 AM if they weren't working on a case and they couldn't be in each other's rooms, which made them all laugh, they all lived together outside of the hospital, and were friends.

“Scrubs!” Irina Derevko barked out at them when they arrived at the Trauma Room. She was the most strict of the 3, but, she wasn't normally THIS strict, something must be really wrong. The room looked as though several people were coming in, because of the amount of people. The person coming in must be really injured Vaughn thought as he shoved scrubs on, not waiting for a nurse or orderly to help him.

They waited in the room while they waited for the sounds of an ambulance's wail came closer. Vaughn thought about the jubilee he felt when he got accepted as one of the 4 interns that were accepted every year at Los Angeles's most known hospital, one that gave the best of care and took care of everybody, even the homeless and the criminals that came in.

“Let's go people!” Katya Derevko yelled over the noise. The ambulance had crept up on them, even though it was wailing right outside of the bedroom. Vaughn ran out to help hurry the paramedics along and get a personal look before they arrived.

He gasped and stopped in his tracks as soon as the patient came into view, it was the same women he had fallen in love with, 7 years earlier. He pushed the thoughts aside, because this patient, now meriting the highest care, was severely injured.

“Pupils dilated, not breathing when arrived on seen, abdomen soft, rib cage deformed, legs mangled, left arm completely broken...” One of the paramedics called out stats as they raced for the room and medical supplies.

Vaughn felt tears come to his eyes as he watched as his girlfriend, the one and only, was transferred from gurney to gurney like a sack of potatoes. He started to help out, coming out of the shock he was in. He reached for a small light and opened her eyes gently, and that's when he lost it, they were chocolate brown, the same eyes Vaughn had been captivated be 7 years ago. The woman's pupils were unresponsive, meaning that she could be brain dead. He hurried out of the room and leaned against the wall, sobbing, his girl, Sydney Bristow, could die! Die!

“Dude, what your problem, you dealt with it for last year?” Weiss crouched next to Vaughn, as he slid down the wall. Weiss had never found out about Sydney and he was clueless on Vaughn's sudden strickness.

“I fo-foun-found her and now she's dying!” Vaughn choked out, he sobbed harder, grabbing the front of Weiss's scrubs and dug his face into his shoulder. Weiss comforted him by patting his back and letting him cry.

“The girl on the table?” Weiss asked after Vaughn paused to pull back to look at Vaughn.

“Sydney Bristow, she's the ONLY girl I ever dated, and she ran away 7 years ago.”

“GET IN HERE! SHE'S CRASHING!”

Back