Dreams you've had about Alias

Alrights so I have strange dreams about Alias all the time and I thought it would be funny to post them here.

Here's the few I remember:

1. I dreamed that Sydney and Vaughn were trying to find a bomb. However their contact was a squirrel! They were following this squirrel around trying to find the bomb. Finally the squirrel turns around and attacks them. I know, weird right!? It gets worse.

2. I dreamed that Vaughn and Sark were best friends and they went to a baseball game together. When they were sitting in the stands, one of the baseball's hit Vaughn in the head and knocked him out. Sark shrugs then turns around and starts a converstation about the movie Napolean Dynamite with John Travolta!

3. I dreamed that Sydney and Vaughn are standing in the APO office. Jack walks in. He's wearing a purple toga with yellow disco pants! Vaughn's jaw drops as Sydney leans over and whispers "I just realized that my father is colorblind!"

Is it just me or are those pretty weird? How about you? Do you have any weird Alias dreams?

Sarkasim said:
I dreamed that Sydney and Vaughn are standing in the APO office. Jack walks in. He's wearing a purple toga with yellow disco pants! Vaughn's jaw drops as Sydney leans over and whispers "I just realized that my father is colorblind!"
[post="1272671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHAHA!!! I love that!

I dreamt that I was on a train, confessing to a friend that I was Sydney Bristow. I was both her and me simultaneously - the kind of thing that only makes sense in a dream. Then people tried to kill me.

So far, the only one I've had (or remember) occurred the night after I watched episode ten "The Index":

I walk into a dimly lit conference room for a rendezvous, accompanied by other CIA agents, unspecified in both number and identity. Director Chase is sitting in a chair at the table. She stands up, turns slowly toward us, and declares momentously, "Phase Three has begun".

:jawdrop:

Then I woke up.

once I dreamed that I was just going to my bus stop for school, and a car skids to a stop in front of me. Syd and Vaughn get out and give me the drill, "We work for the CIA. You are in danger." and then I spout off all this stuff like "Wow, it's Sydney and Vaughn!" and then they are all ":wtf: how do you know us?" and then syd says "What do you know about Rambaldi?" And I give them his life story, and then she goes "So now I know why they want you"

Dunh dunh DUNH!

I actually had a dream last night that Vaughn had to choose between me and Sydney. We all worked together (but we weren't in the CIA). He was dating Syd but had feelings for me. I guess Syd confronted him about it and he was going to chose her. Then, I turned up pregnant. Next thing I know, we're in the doctor's office and I hear a wierd sound...Turns out to be my alarm clock. So I woke up!

Don't you hate the ones that end before you know what happens?

I usually don't dream about the show/characters unless I've just watched a few episodes in a row or have been reading about it all day. Either way, they're still fun dreams to have :D

I once had a dream that was about Alias. I can't remember it though. :( I also had a dream that wasn't about Alias, but was on the Alias set (the hallways that show up over and over and over again on the Disney lot?) :P But I think it was about band. It was something espionagy, though. Like the scanning room in SD-6. :Ph34r:

I had a dream that is sort of like Nocturne. Jack gets injected with some drug that makes him act weird. He thought that he was 17 again. During the rest of the mission he kept singing some song. At APO the next day, he showed up in a Winnie the Pooh sweater. Sloane gave a very quick mission brief and then proceeded to lean back and go to sleep. It was a strange dream.

filmlover said:
Sloane gave a very quick mission brief and then proceeded to lean back and go to sleep. 
[post="1275241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sloane suffering from narcolepsy, like Grandpa Simpson? Too funny. :lol:

I dreamed last night that I walked up to Jack and said

"So what's it like in the CIA?" He turns to me and says

"The CIA? I'm a dentist!"

I don't exactly remember everything that happened but I do remember the best part. It was like I was watching an Alias promo on tv and that Syd was beating up everyone around her and here's the best part: I dreamed that Syd slapped Nadia in the face :eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay, this isn't a funny or weird Alias dream but I'll share it anyway. Last night, I dreamt that Danny was alive and inside a motel room. I knew that some guy was going in the room to kill, but I didn't go in to help him because I didn't want to die. And I didn't tell Syd. By the time I decided to tell Syd and help Danny, the guy was coming out of the motel room and I knew that Danny was dead. (The guy who killed Danny happens to be someone who works in the same building as me.) I felt really ashamed of myself in my dream because I didn't do anything to try and save Danny. Plus I made Syd very sad. It was not a nice dream.

MissingSark said:
Okay, this isn't a funny or weird Alias dream but I'll share it anyway.  Last night, I dreamt that Danny was alive and inside a motel room.  I knew that some guy was going in the room to kill, but I didn't go in to help him because I didn't want to die.  And I didn't tell Syd.  By the time I decided to tell Syd and help Danny, the guy was coming out of the motel room and I knew that Danny was dead.  (The guy who killed Danny happens to be someone who works in the same building as me.)  I felt really ashamed of myself in my dream because I didn't do anything to try and save Danny.  Plus I made Syd very sad.  It was not a nice dream.
[post="1291055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't feel bad about not helping Danny, because after all, if Danny had never died then Vaughn would have never come into the picture. In fact, Sydney would never have known what SD-6 was and it would probably still be intact! LOL!

^^Thanks for the support and I totally understand what you're saying, but I still felt bad. You always think that you'll stand up for people and try and help them when they are in need - be heroic, but when it counted, I failed miserably. Okay, this is when I remind myself that it's just a dream.

Back