Feels like coming home

Wow, Trish. That was so excellent.
Is there any way you can send me those "Deleted scenes" that have been cut out of the story? Especially Ailish's birth :smiley:
Thank you for the wonderful story. I got teary eyed sometimes. It's beautiful!!!

-Gigi

Thank you Espionage! :smiley: I have just finished the first chapter...

Wow Trish--you're such an amazing writer!!! I printed out this whole story and put it in a notebook so I can read it anytime!! :smiley:

Alright, thanks again to everyone who reviewed and congratulated me and just made me the happiest person alive! :D ;) :D

Wow, Trish. That was so excellent.
Is there any way you can send me those "Deleted scenes" that have been cut out of the story? Especially Ailish's birth
Thank you for the wonderful story. I got teary eyed sometimes. It's beautiful!!!

-Gigi

Thanks for reading! :D I'll send you the scenes as soon as I get back from the movies... Or maybe I'll send them now... Well, they'll get to you sometime today. ;)

Thanks also to everyone reading Blood Ties. You rock my world. :blush:

you wrote several "deleted scenes" ??
If so, can I have the others (I already red Ailish's birth, thank you again !)

Not seeeveral.... Just three. :blink: I thought you'd read them. Alright, I'm sending them up.

It was my award, somehow, for winning this original character contest. I'm forever grateful to the powerful people of the boards for this. :D :D

Wow...I loooooooooove this story....so original...I laughed and I cried and everything!! It's an amazing story from an amazing writer!! (y) (y) :D

:dogrun: