Animation Finding Nemo (2003)

Who was your favorite Finding Neemo character?

• Nemo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coral

• Marlin

• Dory

• Bruce

• Crush

• Squirt

• Nigel

• Gill

• Other

• Total voters

Nad

Cadet
Title: Finding Nemo

Tagline: There are 3.7 trillion fish in the ocean. They're looking for one.

Genre: Animation, Family

Director: Andrew Stanton

Cast: Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Alexander Gould, Willem Dafoe, Brad Garrett, Allison Janney, Austin Pendleton, Stephen Root, Vicki Lewis, Joe Ranft, Geoffrey Rush, Andrew Stanton, Elizabeth Perkins, Nicholas Bird, Bob Peterson, Barry Humphries, Eric Bana, Bruce Spence, Bill Hunter, LuLu Ebeling, Jordan Ranft, Erica Beck, Erik Per Sullivan, John Ratzenberger, Carlos Alazraqui, Alec Medlock, Bob Bergen, Nicole Miller, Geoff Brooks, Lisa Peers, Paul Eiding, Phil Proctor, Leland Grossman, Daryl Sabara, Lili Ishida, Emmett Shoemaker, Oliver Kindred, Ben Stanton, Danny Mann, Kali Whitehurst, Rove McManus, James S. Baker, Vanessa Marano, Susan Blu, Annelise Nolting, Jeff Pidgeon, Jennifer Darling, Aaron Fors, Katherine Ringgold, Jess Harnell, David Ian Salter, Caroline Kindred, Sherry Lynn, Jim Ward, Mickie McGowan, Jack Angel, Laura Marano, Bobby Block, Laraine Newman, Jane Carr, Jessie Flower, Jan Rabson, Bradley Trevor Greive, Evan Sabara, Marc John Jefferies, Eliza Schneider, Lee Unkrich, Noah Luke

Release: 2003-05-30

Runtime: 100

Plot: Nemo, an adventurous young clownfish, is unexpectedly taken from his Great Barrier Reef home to a dentist's office aquarium. It's up to his worrisome father Marlin and a friendly but forgetful fish Dory to bring Nemo home -- meeting vegetarian sharks, surfer dude turtles, hypnotic jellyfish, hungry seagulls, and more along the way.
Finding Nemo (2003)

I love the turtle too!!! He's so funny. And the same with the pelicans!! Have you seen the trailer when at the end two pelicans are in the water, and one farts, and the other goes, "Nice." Haha......I thought that was funny.

Vicky :smiley:

i am so going to see FN when it comes. i like the sharks "i am a nice shark. not a mindless eating machine" "i'm having fish tonight" it looks soo funny....

vics2881 said:
I love the turtle too!!! He's so funny. And the same with the pelicans!! Have you seen the trailer when at the end two pelicans are in the water, and one farts, and the other goes, "Nice." Haha......I thought that was funny.

Vicky :smiley:
i was laughing so hard when i saw that. :lol: but he didn't really fart, it was a fish down in the water who burped, and it looked like he farted.

I seldom watch Disney any more and PG and G for that matter, but I will be going to Finding Nemo, Disney and Pixar movies are cute and clever in my opinion. 🐟 :fishing: 🐟

I think it looks cute too, there haven't been many "cute" movies out lately. I've already been asked to go three times, hopefully it is good though I don't think I can last three times through any Disney, even if it is cute! 🐟

Disney movies are the best!! The previews that were out for Finding Nemo a while ago were much better than the ones out now. It was just the orange fish and the blue one and they were talking, and Ellen Degeneres (sp?) does the voice of the blue fish, OMG I was laughing my head off! It looks so funny!!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database