welcome home
Title: Hat Trick (Hockey Mom Sequel)
Author: Sexcivaughn14
Ship: S/V, E/N, J/I
Disclaimer: I dont own it
hattrick.jpg

by janet

Chapter 1

“Where’s daddy?” Brianna Vaughn asked her mother as Sydney attempted to get her off to school that morning.

“Daddy is going to be home later tonight. He couldn’t fly home last night” Sydney told her and kissed her forehead. “You need to go get in the car with your brother and sister so that Natalie can drive you to school and pick up Jake from Aunty Nadia’s”

“Ok, is daddy going to come watch my recital tonight?” Brianna asked.

“Yes, now go get in the car” Sydney smiled as she watched her daughter Brianna go join her sister Melanie and her brother, well…half brother Nathan in the car.

“Bye mom” Brianna called as Sydney smiled and heard a car begin to pull out of the driveway.

Sydney sat down and poured herself a coffee, she was going to need it.

The kids got home from school at 4, Melanie had to get to hockey, Nathan was at a friend’s house after school and Brianna had her ballet recital. Michael was due home around 11:30 which gave her two hours to look like she wasn’t going completely nuts.

She sighed and put her now empty coffee mug into the dishwasher and then looked around- at least the house was clean.

God bless cleaning ladies.

“Alright, an hour left” Sydney told herself as she ran upstairs to have a shower and get dressed.

She got into the shower and then got dressed; she put on a pair of faded denim jeans and a long sleeved navy blue shirt with lighter stripes horizontally across the shirt. She put her hair up into a messy bun on the top of her head, then she put her wedding rings on and the silver cross she always wore.

Sitting down in her office she looked over the piles of paper that were in front of her, bills, statements, things she needed to sign so that the kids could go on field trips, she had to sign 4 different things for Melanie’s hockey tournaments, 2 things for Brianna’s dancing and luckily, nothing for Nathan.

She sighed.

“Relaxation my ass” she muttered to herself as she began reading over the things she was signing, unlike a lot of mothers, over the years she had learned to read what she was doing before just signing it. Better safe than sorry.

Sydney had signed 4 of the papers when her phone began to ring.

“Sydney Vaughn” she answered it.

“What’s with the whole professional thing?” Nadia Santos- Weiss laughed at her older sister.

“Hey Nadia” Sydney laughed and tossed her pen down on the stacks of papers.

“What’s going on big sister?” Nadia asked her.

“Signing some stuff for Mel’s hockey felgercarb” Sydney told her with a small laugh.

“Oh yeah? Sounds like a blast” Nadia told her sarcastically.

“Shut up” Sydney laughed “just because you have one kid and I have three doesn’t mean you can mock me”

“Yes it does. Christ, your popping kids out like there hot cakes or something” Nadia smirked.

“Oh my god! You just compared my kids to McDonalds! You know; they are related to you” Sydney laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to ask you something and tell you something” Nadia sighed.

“What do you want to know?” Sydney asked.

“What time is Brianna’s recital tonight?” Nadia asked.

“7:30”

“Ok, and Eric just called…he and Michael are on the way back from the airport, they should be home in like 5 minutes” Nadia told her.

“Oh, okay…uhm…I gotta go then. I’ll see you tonight?” Sydney told her happily.

“Yes, bye Syd” Nadia sighed and hung the phone up.

Before Sydney could turn around, two hands had covered her eyes.

“Guess who” his voice whispered seductively.

“Michael!” Sydney squealed and turned around to kiss him passionately.

“Miss me?” Michael smiled.

“You have no idea” Sydney told him and kissed him again.

O M G!!!!!!!!
FIRST!

~

O M G!!!!!!

firstly... i love the banner!! ^_^ it's very pretty!!

“Shut up” Sydney laughed “just because you have one kid and I have three doesn’t mean you can mock me”

:love: Eric and Nadia have a child? aww bless! that's cute!! hehe and Sydney and Vaughn have had 2 together!!! :love:

:woot: :woot: he's back!! :love:

great start hun, put me on the pm list!! :hug:

Yeah!! A sequel! :D I'm so excited for it. Add me to your pm list please? So cute, they have 3 little kids and Melanie plays hockey. I love it. ^_^

That was great ... so hally you wrote a sequal ... aww they have two kids together ... Nedia so funny ... love Syd such a good mommy ... Michael so cute too ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I'm so happy you posted the sequel. I love it already. I can't believe Sydney and Vaughn already have two kids. I wonder if anymore will be on the way. Please keep me on your PM list for this. I can't wait for more.

*Giggles* This is so cute! :love:

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

^_^

Chapter 1
FINALLY! I've been dying to read it! :happydance:

“Daddy is going to be home later tonight. He couldn’t fly home last night” Sydney told her and kissed her forehead. “You need to go get in the car with your brother and sister so that Natalie can drive you to school and pick up Jake from Aunty Nadia’s”
Oy! That's like confusing.

The kids got home from school at 4, Melanie had to get to hockey, Nathan was at a friend’s house after school and Brianna had her ballet recital. Michael was due home around 11:30 which gave her two hours to look like she wasn’t going completely nuts.
:thud: Poor Sydney. She needs a hug. :hug:

She sighed and put her now empty coffee mug into the dishwasher and then looked around- at least the house was clean.
God bless cleaning ladies.
:rotflmao:

“Sydney Vaughn” she answered it.
“What’s with the whole professional thing?” Nadia Santos- Weiss laughed at her older sister.
“Hey Nadia” Sydney laughed and tossed her pen down on the stacks of papers.
“What’s going on big sister?”  Nadia asked her.
“Signing some stuff for Mel’s hockey felgercarb” Sydney told her with a small laugh.
“Oh yeah? Sounds like a blast” Nadia told her sarcastically.
“Yes it does. Christ, your popping kids out like there hot cakes or something” Nadia smirked.
“Oh my god! You just compared my kids to McDonalds! You know; they are related to you” Sydney laughed.
“Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to ask you something and tell you something” Nadia sighed.
“What do you want to know?” Sydney asked.
“What time is Brianna’s recital tonight?” Nadia asked.
“7:30”
“Ok, and Eric just called…he and Michael are on the way back from the airport, they should be home in like 5 minutes” Nadia told her.
“Oh, okay…uhm…I gotta go then. I’ll see you tonight?” Sydney told her happily.
“Yes, bye Syd” Nadia sighed and hung the phone up.
That was just hilarously funny. I mean they have the best conversations...:rotflmao:

Yay! He's home! Vaughniepoo is finally home! Sydie can relax!

OMV, this an awesome fic Caro! You have me hooked and begging for more! OMV, i can not wait for more! I'm going to burst. You must have me on the PM list...if you don't...i'll :thud: and :sadangel: Thanks for the PM and please post more this instant or I shall bug you! :P

Riley xoxo

Back