Heir to the Throne

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Most of you are probably like WHAT? SHE HAS LIKE 10 FICS....but i wrote this in history...and i like it. So r/r enjoy! Love ya, Carolyn! xoxo</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Disclaimer: I own nothing; how i wish i owned something....</span>

this wp was made by janet, and i love her:smiley:

httt.jpg

He was leaving the place he had come to call home for six years, since he was only 12 years old. He had lived a life of priveledge since the day he was born; everything on a silver spoon. He was living the American dream, but he wasn’t American, he was pure Russian Royalty. His accent had not Americanized over the years he had lived there, nor was it thick and Russian; it was English; he had grown up in England, attending various elementary boarding schools; only brought home when his father needed him to make an appearance at a press conference, social dinner or ball. His mother although alive, was not well, she wouldn’t, or rather couldn’t stand up to her husband; for he was the king. He missed his mother when he was gone, but he felt she was more distant when he was there in the palace with her. They were the Romanov’s, but he was a Lazarey; Prince Julian of Russia.

She was privelidged, beautiful and most importantly; Royalty. The Princess of England, heir to the throne. She would no doubt hold great power on the worldwide stage. Having gone to various prep schools within Europe, she was a central figure in the lives of most Europeans, her face, smile and laugh were almost everywhere. Her mother had died when she was just six years old, and her father, the king had always been there for her to the best of his ability as he was the king.

“Julian” King Andrian shouted over the telephone, the main source of communication between the father and son, the prince and the king.

“Father I don’t have time for this, I must go if I am going to be back at the palace in time for that bloody gala” Julian retorted bluntly as he nodded in acknowledgement of the peers he was now leaving behind.

“I understand that son, but you will be making a stop in England” Andrian told him.

“Why?” Julian asked bewildered at why they would be going out of their way.

“You will be picking up the King’s daughter, Princess Sydney” Andrian told his son.

“Alright father” Julian mumbled before snapping his cell phone shut and stepping in the waiting limousine.

~~~

“Yes father, I understand that Andrian’s son will be there” Sydney couldn’t help but laugh at her fathers concern, she was almost 18, but she was still daddy’s little girl.

“Alright dear, I will see you at the event. Do you have a proper dress?” Jack asked his daughter over the phone, he hated that they were forced to communicate by phone, but it was the best he could do at the moment.

“Yes dad, I have a dress. Now go, we both have things to do. How long will we be in Russia for?” Sydney asked trying to hurry her father off the telephone.

“Well, actually, you will be summering there for this year. So until August” Jack told her, dreading the response he could get.

“Summering there?” Sydney repeated.

“Yes, with Andrian’s children; we thought it would be good for you. I wont be there, but I’ll try to visit as much as possible” Jack told her.

“Can I have my things sent or shall I pack?” Sydney asked him. She wasn’t about to show him how upset she was.

“You can have them sent and also buy new things. Bring enough for a week…casual” Jack told her.

“Alright father, I’ll see you in Russia. I love you” Sydney told him, snapping the phone shut. “DAMMIT” she screamed.

ooo i like it!!! :smiley: haha Jack would make a funny King of England! lol

YAY she's gonna be spending time in Russia with Sark!! :D hehe

pm me when you update ok? :smiley:

ciao :bye:

um yes my immediate reaction was :wtf: carolyn! dont u write enough stories
and im sure this one is great too but its sarkney so -_- ... you know my standpoint on it already ;)

GOOD....very good Carolyn...
and its PURE Sarkeny....*smiles* im not gonna comment on that! lol....
and how loved do you feel rght now? HU?!?! answer better be VERY! lol....
PM me when you update, not liek i have the choice, BUT im EXCERSIZING MY free will!!!! lol
keep up the terrific work Sweetie!

Yayyyyyyyy!!!
Another Sarkney fic! :D

I think it rocks! I like the storyline, thats for sure! :smiley:

I wanna be on the PM list if thats ok?

another chapter

Chapter 1
You Can’t Hurry Love

“Miss Sydney, the car has arrived to take you to the airport, Prince Julian should be arriving momentarily, shall I take your bags?” the young maid smiled.

“Yes, thank you Rose. I’ll be at the car in a moment” Sydney smiled at her as she and a second maid picked up the four Louis Vuitton suitcases and walked out of her quarters and towards the back driveway. Sydney sighed and grabbed her Louis purse and another bag for the plane before turning off the lights and closing the door to her room.

“Are you ready to go Miss Sydney?” the driver asked.

“Yes, thank you Philip, I assume you know which airport we’re going to?” Sydney smiled from the back of the limousine.

“Yes ma’am” Philip responded before putting up the divider between the driver and the passenger area.

Sydney pulled out her cell phone and decided she should call her friends to explain why exactly she would be gone all summer.

“Hey, Danny…it’s Sydney”

[hey Syd, what’s up]

“I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone all summer” Sydney sighed.

[WHAT? Why?]

“My father has decided I am summering with the Romanov’s, the Russian Royal family…so I am in Russia for the summer”

[Ah, Sydney, we were all looking forward to this summer]

“I know, but I have to go. Tell the others, I’m about to set off…I love you guys”

[we love you too Sydney]

-click-

“We’re here Ma’am” Philip told her sliding down the division.

“Thankyou Philip…I assume I will be seeing you after the summer?” Sydney smiled.

“I hope so ma’am” Philip smiled as he opened the doors for her and got her bags, taking them to the plane and giving them to an attendant to load on to the plane.

“Goodbye Philip” Sydney smiled before walking towards the private plane…it was massive.

“Prince Julian is inside” a woman told her as she walked in.

“Thankyou” Sydney smiled and walked in to the cabin.

“Would you like a drink?” The woman asked.

“No, thank you” Sydney smiled. “Hello?”

“Yes?” the voice responded.

“Julian, so good to see you again” Sydney smiled.

“Isn’t it Prince Julian or was my title dropped from when I last checked Sydney love?” Julian asked coolly.

“Still as cynical as ever, Prince Julian. And is it not Crowned Princess of England, Sydney to you?” Sydney smiled.

“I suppose it is. But why the formalities love. It’s been too long” Julian stood from his chair and looked towards her.

“Since the last gala event or since we were at boarding school together in the sixth grade?” Sydney smiled.

“Either…I suppose you can pick which suits your purpose” Julian smiled, offering her a seat.

“Thanks, do we have to be so formal? It’s just you, and me on a plane…who’s watching?” Sydney sighed wanting to finally talk like a normal person.

“Someone’s always watching, but I agree, there’s absolutely know need for formalities. How have you been Sydney?” Julian smiled lounging in his polo shirt and khaki pants.

“I’ve been great…I’m going to miss my friends SO much while I’m in Russia…but I’ll deal with that as it comes. How have you been?” Sydney smiled as she leaned back in her faded denim jeans and comfortable sweatshirt. She was just herself, and he was himself.

“I’m about as good. I’m going to miss living in Vermont, the school was nice and I wasn’t recognized everywhere I went” Julian laughed.

“But I’m sure you were still the school bad boy just like the early years correct?” Sydney laughed.

“Yes, I suppose. But you know what hasn’t changed in all that time?” Julian asked her mysteriously.

“What?” Sydney smiled.

“Your smile, its as beautiful as it was back then” Julian told her.

“Thank you” Sydney laughed, trying her best not to smile.

PM LIST
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Shotput25ash
Winter_snow
jEn Jr.

wooo....another chapter

Chapter 2
Something Beautiful
Song By- Cauterize

“How long is this flight Julian?” Sydney whined after having been in the air for about 2 hours.

“From Vermont it was about 13 hours, so I would assume its about five from England. Three more to go munchkin” Julian smiled.

“Don’t ever call me that again Julian!” Sydney giggled.

“What, you’re saying you don’t like those elementary school nicknames?” Julian asked her.

“I don’t want to remember having to say goodbye’ that hurt too much” Sydney told him quietly.

“I know, that hurt us both, but after it happened, we didn’t even stay in contact. Why?” Julian asked her.

“Honestly; I don’t know. By then we were going into the seventh grade, I figured you would be surrounded by girls all the time. And you never called me” Sydney told him.

“I didn’t think you wanted me to” Julian solemnly told her.

*Flashback*

“Prince Julian, you must go. The car is waiting for you” the young teacher told him.

“Wait” Julian told him.

“Julian, must we say goodbye?” a young girl whispered.

“I wish we had a choice Sydney, but I’m afraid we don’t” Julian whispered gently brushing the hair out of her face.

“Promise you’ll try to speak with me” Sydney asked him.

“Of course Sydney, of course I will. I’ll miss you” Julian told her.

“I’ll miss you too Julian” Sydney muffled a cry as he gently kissed her cheek and walked towards the waiting car.

“Crowned Princess of England, Sydney” he called to her, her face lit up with a beautiful smile.

*End Flashback*

“That was hard” Julian whispered.

“I know…I think I cried for days after going back to the palace…” Sydney smiled.

“Yes, it was difficult, on both of us…and the people who had the pleasure of dealing with me after that day…for about 3months” Julian told her.

“You cried over me for 3 months?” Sydney laughed.

“I didn’t cry…I sulked” Julian corrected her.

“Same difference…so…the Russian Prince cried over me…that’s kinda cool. So, how’s your mom?” Sydney asked quietly.

“About as well as could be expected. It’s in her bones. She’s not going to be around much longer, I feel sorry for Anya, she never will have had a chance to really know our mother” Julian told her solemnly.

“I’m so sorry Julian…I know how it feels to lose a mother. Anya, how old is she now?” Sydney asked quietly.

“she’s just turned 9, you met her just after she was born right?” Julian asked her.

“Yes…she was just a baby” Sydney smiled. “I’m so sorry about your mom Julian…I know the cancer has been hard on you too”

“Yeah…well…I think she just wishes I had been around and my father had paid some attention to her and not as much to the country…she doesn’t deserve to die Sydney” Julian whispered, trying to avert her eyes…he didn’t want her to see him cry.

“I know” Sydney let out a long sigh before speaking again. “Just let her know you love her”

“I do, I love her more than anything. She’s my mom” Julian told her. “You should get some rest…its going to be a long day” Julian told her as he stared off into space.

-Moscow, Russia-

“Here we are” Julian muttered as the plane came to a final rest at a private airport in central Moscow.

“Julian, try to be happy about seeing your mom and sister…now back to us acting proper” Sydney smiled as she grabbed her purse and carry bag and started to walk off the plane.

“Alright, ready for the fake smiles?” Julian asked as he plastered his poster boy smile on his face.

“Yupp” Sydney smiled walking out ahead of Julian and smiling like an idiot. All she could really see was camera flash. ‘the joys of being royalty’ she thought to herself.

Sydney and Julian walked briskly to the waiting car and Julian ushered her in directly before himself.

“That was fun” he muttered.

“Don’t remind me” Sydney laughed.

“We’re only 5 minutes from the palace. You’ll see your father in no time” Julian told her.

“And you will see your mother and father and sister…so be happy” Sydney told him, poking lightly at his side.

“Sydney, may I ask you something?” Julian looked at her.

“Of course” Sydney smiled.

“Does it ever bother you?”

“Does what ever bother me?” Sydney asked him innocently.

“Your mother, having been buried here in Moscow, does that ever bother you?” Julian asked her solemnly.

“It did at first until my father explained how she was a Russian aristocrat. It was her wishes, so that’s where she ended up. The Queen of England, buried on Russian soil…it’s just something I’ve had to deal with” Sydney told him quietly before averting her gaze out the window.

“I’m sorry Sydney, I shouldn’t have brought it up” Julian told her quickly after realizing he had brought old wounds back to the surface.

“Don’t worry about it Julian…we’re here, lets go see our families” Sydney smiled as she stepped out of the car.

“Julian!” a little girl came running towards the car.

“Anya!” Julian smiled lifting the little girl high into the air.

“Sydney!” a man shouted walking towards her.

“Father!” Sydney smiled walking in to her fathers warm embrace.

PM LIST
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Shotput25ash
Winter_snow
jEn Jr.
german muse
santosaidan
mountaineer68
zeri

YAY!! an new chap :woot:

you know the answer to that

is the answer yes?? (y) pretty please?? it would be fun to have a lil tiny bit of S/V!! maybe Vaughn could be a Prince!! ^_^ lol

“Yes, I suppose. But you know what hasn’t changed in all that time?” Julian asked her mysteriously.

“What?” Sydney smiled.

“Your smile, its as beautiful as it was back then” Julian told her.

“Thank you” Sydney laughed, trying her best not to smile.

:love: aww that was soo sweet!! :smiley:

“Yeah…well…I think she just wishes I had been around and my father had paid some attention to her and not as much to the country…she doesn’t deserve to die Sydney” Julian whispered, trying to avert her eyes…he didn’t want her to see him cry.

(n) i just wanna give him a hug!! :hug: it's sad!!

Great chapters and don't forget to keep spoiling us because it's fun!! (y) (y)

thanks for the pm :smiley:

Back