If you could change the past...

If u could go back and change something that happened on alias would you?

• Yes of course I would!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe if i knew what would have happened as a result of my changing.

• Suprisingly noeven though I dislike some stuff JJ is brilliant and his decisions make the show great

• Total voters
i picked suprisingly no.i hate lauren and i wish we didn't have her sometimes but i think it adds that victorian romance thing back into the show like in season 1 :D

no i would not change anything even though some stuff has happened that i don't like .i love all the twists and turns in the show

I voted "maybe, if i knew what would have happened as a result ..." but actually I wonder why I even dare to vote that !!! cos J.J is brilliant and he's doing a great job by himself. in fact, I don't want to change a single thing in alias. HECK NO !!!

ARGHHhhhhhhh : abort my vote, abort my vote !!! :lol: :D

Wouldn't change a thing.. I love the twists in the show.. Alias wouldn't be Alias without them..

HECK YES! I dunno, I'd probably change the minute detail of SYDNEY'S MISSING YEARS! She needs to be with Vaughn and it's not right that he's with the COW!

i picked surprisingly no - i would change syd being missing for 2 yrs but so much of that made the show so damn interesing -- i guess as long as Lauren gets whats commin to her in the end and syd and vaughn get back together - its all good :P

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Feb 4 2004, 04:40 PM']HECK YES! I dunno, I'd probably change the minute detail of SYDNEY'S MISSING YEARS![/quote]
Yeah that's a good point. I would love to get a more in depth aproach to her lost years. It would be great to really see more of what she went through.

LaurenHATER2006 said:
cg said:
I don't necessarily want to change the fact she was missing, but maybe what happened to her while she was gone. I would also like to have an episode that is like total flashback, like through hypnosis, to recap the whole time. That way Sydney and everyone else, Including that jackass ex of hers, could find out exactly the hell she went through.

I would go back and take away Sydney's relationship with Noah Hicks, that bastard!!! Hes so wrong for Sydney, hes a jerk and just a plain loser!!!

Street_Soldier said:
I would go back and take away Sydney's relationship with Noah Hicks, that bastard!!! Hes so wrong for Sydney, hes a jerk and just a plain loser!!!
The whole thing or just their reunion? I don't know. I kinda liked him. Besides being all evil and stuff he seemed to really care for her and wanted her out of the spy world.

I'm cool with what JJ has put together so far. :chatchairs: Although I wouldn't mind being part of the people who design the episodes. :cool:

Back