If you could meet one actor who plays on ALIAS -

If you could meet one actor in real life who plays on ALIAS who would it be?

• 1) Jennifer Garner (Sydney)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Victor Garber (Jack Bristow)

• 3) Ron Rifkin (Sloane)

• 4) Michael Vartan (Vaughn)

• 5) Kevin Weisman (Marshall)

• 6) David Anders (Sark)

• 7) Melissa George (Lauren)

• 8) Greg Grunberg (Weiss)

• Total voters
Michael Vartan

I like Jennifer on screen, she's a good actor, but to me Michael has a better personality. I don't really like Jennifer. I like Sydney, but that's a different thing.

almost every woman wants to meet Michael, I want to meet jennifer garner. I'd ask an outograph on my megasize Alias poster and frame it on a wall. Ow how i would love to meet jennifer Garner in person. Love u jen.

From the choices, I went with JG, but I would love to meet BRADLEY COOPER!!! He should have been a choice, I think he would have picked up some votes...of course I would have to get someone to come along with me and take a picture of the event, b/c I'm sure his big, pretty blue eyes would have me so entranced, that I would probably black out and not actually remember meeting him :D

It was tough, but I voted for David Anders cuz he's closer to my age, plus he's from the Northwest like me. If JG was still dating MV I might have picked her just to ask what it's like to kiss him, but now she probably wouldn't appreciate that question. ;) Meeting Victor or JJ would be cool, too.

Jen!!! I love her, she is so down 2 earth and you dont see so many actress like her! she seems like somebody who i could actully b friends w/ and not arrogant!

i vote for Michael Vartan! I would love to meet him!
! But I also would really like to meet Jen! She's So great!

I'd love to meet Jennifer in person because she's such a sweet person. :D

Bradley seems like someone you'd be able to chat with too. I'd think he has an outgoing personality.

Victor and Ron seems like people you could have some interesting discussions with.

I'd think that Vartan would be too reserved or hesistant to be able to chat with based on how I've seen him behave on talk shows (not to mention his nervous sweating). He's probably be the least interesting for a guy to talk with.

OMG what a choice! I think that if i were to meet someone from the alias cast i'd be so nrevous i'd say somethin stupid. But if i were magically able to actually talk to someone i'd pick JG by far cause i'm a girl it'd kinda be wierd talking to MV, VG, or even BC. But don't get me wrong it would be cool to talk to them just a little akward.

Jennifer.
But only because i have a complex about the people i idolise on TV being real bit*ches in real life and pretending to be really sweet people on tv and during interviews and stuff. Theres constanly this little man in my brain whispering "shes not that nice.... shes not that nice."
If i met her in real life i could tell my little man to shove it.

I just can't choose. I would like to meet them all why is that not one of the choices??? But i suppose it would have to be Jennifer, and Michael and David would be the three actors that I would desperately like to meet.

I chose Victor Garber. it's hard to imagine him as anyone but "Iron" Jack Bristow. actually, I've seen his performance on Frasier, and I still find it hard to imagine him as anyone but Jack. he's an amazing actor.

I'd meet Kevin because Marshall is my favorite supporting character and he plays in a band which is cool since I play guitar.
I would love to meet Jennifer Garner because she is so sweet and down to earth even though I would have to do everything in my power not to shiver/shake or be nervous because I have the hugest crush on her (don't worry Ben, I won't do anything, I swear). Plus, who doesn't want to meet her?
I wouldn't mind meeting David Anders either since he and I have similar musical taste (Dave Matthews, Radiohead, Depeche Mode) and we both graduated high school the same year (1999).
I would also like to meet Vartan because, if I'm not mistaken, one of his hobbies is one of mine as well: playin guitar.

I'd really like to meet Ron Rifkin, because I think he's a terrific actor. The complex character of Sloane could so easily have been played by an actor who descended the role into a caricature or pantomime, but he has underplayed Sloane so well you can really believe in the concept that he's a chameleon & never pin the character down. He's an amazing talent!... (y)

Back