It would N-E-V-E-R!

ok...we all know that almost anything can happen on alias, but there are a few things that would never happen...ok...here's one...

special guest star----celine dion!

will: "so...you're sloane, huh? i saw the pictures that syd has of you...she sleeps with them under her pillow every night."

sloane: "i sleep with pictures of vaughn" :;);):

i like the Bristow family trip to Disney World, can just see it, Irina in chains with armed guards following her, Jack with a gun trying to find her motives for going on the Peter Pan ride false, Vaughn watching from a cotton candy cart, and Sydney looking behind her back for Anna to fly down from the top of Splash Mountain!LOL!

Jack taking a prozac and walking around smiling at everyone all day, then everyone fearing him b/c they think he's gone completely insane...

Jack and Vaughn telling Syd, "oh yeah by the way SD-6 really IS part of the CIA....GOTCHA! hahaha april fools!", and Syd saying "aw, good one guys!"

love the inflatable furniture one charlie... (y)

sloane to sd-6 workers: "well, tomorrow is bring your kid to work day...next friday is funny hat day...oh and don't forget about the office trip to the water park on the 16...i'll be bringing my super soaker and my little pink floaties"

marshall in an irate voice: "mr. sloane, if you don't wear the tie i gave you tomorrow, i am going to hang you with it!"

syd: "hey sloane! i got the n'sync tickets you wanted...one for me...one for you...and one for marshall!"

jack to irina: "they're letting me take you out for a night...i thought we'd catch an adam sandler movie and then hit the rob zombie concert. is that cool with you, my little sweet thing?"

vaughn to syd: "look, either you want some of this(points to himself)...or you dont..."
syd: "eh. actually, i've been having sark fantasies lately."

Back