Action Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003)

oh my mom doesn't know she's bringing me yet... :lol: I'm just saying that sunday is a free day and that i'll get there somehow... most likely mother but she doesn't know... yet. :lol:

nance said:
oh my mom doesn't know she's bringing me yet... :lol: I'm just saying that sunday is a free day and that i'll get there somehow... most likely mother but she doesn't know... yet. :lol:
my mom wont let me see it cause its R :angry:

hey all :hi:
I just watched Once upon a time in mexico BUT i found out after i watched it that it is the THRID movie in a series. I know that the SECOND movie is called Desporado. Does anyone know the name of the first movie?
AND does anyone know if Antiono Banderas and Salema Hayek are in the first and second movies?

i would love to find out, :Please: try and help me

thanx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The first movie of this serie was El Mariachi.
Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek were in the second and the third movie of the serie.

The director of Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Robert Rodriguez, is directing Sin City out now. It looks pretty good.

His movies range from the El Mariachi trilogy, From Dusk Til Dawn, and the Spy Kids movies. That is a weird filmography! :blink: