Fixed Personal best

Not sure if I mentioned this before but another user "Doughboy" posted about his personal scores being higher than the top scores for several games, here's a his screenshot.

View attachment 54

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-11-24 at 22.14.19.png
    Screen shot 2011-11-24 at 22.14.19.png
    274 KB · Views: 102
Oooooh..... I see now. Once you become a champion then your last score, regardless of what it is, is getting updated in the games table as the new high score. hehehe, whoops :blush:

Found it, fixed it. Essentially the query to find your rank of the game you just played excluded your own scores. That means if the only people who ranked better than the game you just scored were, in fact, yourself, then it would have returned zero results and thought that you were now the #1 ranked player.

Hey Kevin, anyway to rebuild the thread scores once .4 is installed? Still showing a bit wonky...

In the screen shot above we can see for Dynomite that Doughboy has an personal best of 60,535 and is the arcade champion with 58,920. I don't know it this has changed since installing .4 or since the screenshot was taken but now he's the arcade champion with 56,780, so his champion score has actually went down. :smiley:

Back