Comedy Queenpins (2021)

Bella

Scout
Title: Queenpins (2021)

Tagline: Couponing goes criminal.

Genre: Comedy, Crime

Director: Aron Gaudet, Gita Pullapilly

Cast: Kristen Bell, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Vince Vaughn, Paul Walter Hauser, Joel McHale, Bebe Rexha, Dayo Okeniyi, Nick Cassavetes, Michael Masini, Paul Rust, Eduardo Franco, Marc Evan Jackson, Lidia Porto, Greta Oglesby, Jack McBrayer, Annie Mumolo, Bill Glass, Dustan Costine, Rooter Wareing, Stephen Root, Nneoma Sampson, Tricia Fukuhara, Ilia Isorelýs Paulino, Quincy Cho, Rosie Garcia, Ross Kimball

Release: 2021-08-26

Runtime: 110

Plot: Bored and frustrated suburban homemaker Connie and her best pal JoJo, a vlogger with dreams, turn a hobby into a multi-million-dollar counterfeit coupon caper. After firing off a letter to the conglomerate behind a box of cereal gone stale, and receiving an apology along with dozens of freebies, the duo hatch an illegal coupon club scheme that scams millions from mega-corporations and delivers deals to legions of fellow coupon clippers. On the trail to total coupon dominance, a hapless Loss Prevention Officer from the local supermarket chain joins forces with a determined U.S. Postal Inspector in hot pursuit of these newly minted “Queenpins” of pink collar crime.
Queenpins (2021)

the guy from the store and postal inspector were funny!
:LOL:
Not my kind of my movie but, apparently, I'm in the minority since it looks like this is turning into a ratings performer for Netflix. Might be a 'watch with the wife' movie.