Random

and here I thought I was the only one with furniture problems, lol! I get hurt sitting at my kitchen table, at school, anywhere!! My computer frickin' attacked me! And that's not possible.

mdw said:
"Warning: Do not use while under the influence of medication, Alias.....or fishsticks!"
Fishsticks really can mess you up somtimes. Just ask my cousin. He got some unnatural joy out of eating them and would always talk about them. Although I think he was trying to mock my addiction for Alias. But he hasn't joined any fishstick message boards... that I know of ;)

LOL! fishsticks board! furniture can be a pain! i mean at school most of the chairs are broken! It is dangrous to sit down at school! I don't touch fish, though ur cousin is probably really quick at thinking coz of the fish oil makes u quickier at thinking, that is why when revising it is best to eat fish! Can't stand fish though! Its the eyes and the scales! Dead fish are scary!

Monkeys and pickle juice, I smell popcorn, and I can't stop listening to I Move On, and I HAD to post it somewhere, so why not Random Randomness? GAH!!

Back