Arcade Error 2.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Arcade Error 3.png
    Arcade Error 3.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 153
I have 2 different scoring errors.

View attachment 28

View attachment 29

The first asked you to submit score. The second does it automatically at the conclusion of your game.
Yea that is a current error with IPB games. I'm working on fixing those. Not sure when I'll have it fixed.

I've noticed when the score is zero, the reporting hangs. Start worm and don't do anything...let yourself die.
That is because your not supposed to let your self die. I'll find a way to give a error that is pretty and redirects without saving the score.

Steve,
Have you been able to narrow down which games hang, which games give the security error and which work fine? Is this a version issue or method, or what is the common denominator? Just curious, as this may help me find ones to work with other than installing, uninstalling, installing, uninstalling.

Currently only IPB v3 & IPB v32 games are supported. The older IPB v2 games will be looked at for a future revision. Using the older v2 games is not recommended though since those games allowed people to easily submit fake scores.

For the IPB v32 games not saving scores the problem is due to not uploading the additional files from the "gamedata" folder. Uploading those files will allow the game scores to be recorded. Please check the Nov 15 "0.0.1" refresh for revised instructions on the "Add Game" page regarding what files needed to be updated. :smiley:

Still doesn't work for me.
What doesn't work, the IPB v32 games or the zero score games?

If the IPB v32 games then did you upload the additional files from the gamedata folder?

If the zero score games, then that is because I haven't released the next release yet. :P

The core games work fine, but any IPB v32 games I add do not score, even though I've uploaded the files in the gamedata folder. Of course, they were nothing more than .txt files.

The core games work fine, but any IPB v32 games I add do not score, even though I've uploaded the files in the gamedata folder. Of course, they were nothing more than .txt files.
HHhhmm.... well, I found one issue. Apparently the "Admin Templates" were not included when I did the export to the XML. Must figure that one out. Will try again on a fresh install this afternoon.

Two questions.... what browser are you using (your screen display is different from what I'm seeing in FF) and where is the screen shot of the top half of the screen? :D

Back