Sydney Vs. Nadia

Sydney Vs. Nadia

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love both SpySisters. But I think if it ever comes to an Fight (I still hope, that Nadia stays good. They are so awesome together on the field), that Sydney will win this fight. She is the main character and to say it with Jen´s words: "There is nothing Sydney Bristow can´t do!"

I absolutely adore the whole Nadia character, and I think she definitely would beat Sydney in the 'not being able to control my anger' category (ie: beating up the guy at the safehouse in the s3 deleted scenes, killing Bishop, killing Roberto), but if they had to duke it out and it was a matter of life and death my money's on Syd, just because she has more self-control and discipline.

I think Syd could totally beat Nadia in a fight, but Nadia wouldn't be afraid to go for the kill (kinda like Jack) and that makes Nadia a bit more dangerous. Syd wouldn't want to turn her back on Nadia.

Syd has way more experience than Nadia and would most likely win a fight. (Not to mention she's the main character, so if they do end up fighting to the death, either they both die or Nadia will.)

SpyDude said:
The Rambaldi Prophecy says that the Chosen One(Syd) and the Passanger(Nad) will fight! Does this mean Nadia will turn evil? Do you think Nadia will kick Syd's ass? I personally hope Nadia will stay good because Syd and Nad seemed good together fighting off those guards in S3:"Blood ties"
[post="1043334"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

TO my mind, Sydney can also become bad... Why no???? It would be very funny, no??? On the bases of The Prophecy, who is the girl who will destroy the world???
Sydney... So it's possible!!! and maybe after her change, she will become good thantks to Vaughn's love..... :angelic:

Come on - Syd could eat Nadia alive ;)

TO my mind, Sydney can also become bad... Why no???? It would be very funny, no??? On the bases of The Prophecy, who is the girl who will destroy the world???
Sydney... So it's possible!!!

Oh, right - she was thought to be the devil! Interesting hypothesis, lovealias. I'm not even sure that either of them have to be bad, however. I think they'll merely want something - or someone? - with a violent desire.

It doesn't seem like we'll ever get the answer, though... the writers are straying from Rambaldi completely too much. I think that the entire concept between Syd and Nadia has only been mentioned once or twice this entire season.

Hopefully, Nadia doesn't turn evil. But if she does, I would rather Sydney live, only because Nadia hasn't been around as long as Syd.

(Oh, right - she was thought to be the devil! Interesting hypothesis, lovealias. I'm not even sure that either of them have to be bad, however. I think they'll merely want something - or someone? - with a violent desire.

A violent desire?? To understand Rambaldi's power? Together?
Yes I think it's that... To know why they are who they are and why does Rambaldi talk about them in his prophecy???
However, I think that something special or a fight must happen between Nadia and Sydney because they are both main characters and women.... They know to fight, they have the same mother, they are beautiful.... It's too much "perfect", "good"...for two "sisters"...
Maybe, they will have to do a choise between their two lifes....
Will Sydney live? Or Nadia?? Certainly Sydney but it will be surprising, funny if it was Nadia..... :blink: :D
What do you think????

Nadia is a pain in the butt who has no courage to tell Sydney that she didn't even give her "Sloane" a chance to speak before she shot him, but she has the NERVE to tell Sydney to attempt to get along with Sloane and that because she saved Jack's life, she EXPECTS Sydney to do the same for her?

You know what, Sydney's stronger because she hasn't put a bullet in Sloane's head though she should've! And for that matter, she puts up with Nadia!

Francie could kick Nadia's butt on the sheer fact that Francie actually stands BY Sydney!

ParadiseKendra said:
Nadia is a pain in the butt who has no courage to tell Sydney that she didn't even give her "Sloane" a chance to speak before she shot him, but she has the NERVE to tell Sydney to attempt to get along with Sloane and that because she saved Jack's life, she EXPECTS Sydney to do the same for her?

You know what, Sydney's stronger because she hasn't put a bullet in Sloane's head though she should've!  And for that matter, she puts up with Nadia!

Francie could kick Nadia's butt on the sheer fact that Francie actually stands BY Sydney!
[post="1326124"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You just articulated a lot of my problems with Nadia. She can't control her own anger (with her "Sloane," with Irina's so-called killer, etc.) but she expects everyone else to control their own feelings. (i.e. Syd's hatred of Sloane, Sloane's obsession with Rambaldi)

sydney, i think is tougher. 'cause nadia looks sweet
but duing the final episode during season four, they did put up a good fight

^ but in that episode Nadia was infected, she may have had developed like super powers

sydney is the best, no question- she is the big sister

It kinds of depends. If Nadia turns evil, then Sydney might not want to hurt her own sister. I think Sydney is tougher, but she is going to have a hurt time fighting her sister ;) :thinking: I love Nadia, though. It looks like a lot of people in this topic have a few issues with Nadia (I don't know why. She is awesome!)

~Andrea :angelic:

come on nadia is a tough cookie while fightin syd she nealy killed her the only reason she didt coz slone shot her

Back