[Syd's Kick Ass Recruits]

Well, i thought just for come fun us loyal Syd fans should form a sort of agency type thingy? Do you know what i mean? You know? :D

Some come and be recruited.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
[SYD'S KICK ASS RECRUITS]
</span>

Ok. This is how its going to work.

Assistant Director:To become the assistant director, send me a PM saying- The average number of times you come on AA a week- and for how long. And how long you've been a memeber and how long you've been watching ALIAS. - this will give me an idea of how well you can plan missions etc... And we need someone who can come on quite a bit, to run things. -POISTION TAKEN-

Tech Guy/Girl- There is going to be a Tech. Girl and also a Tech. Guy- to give us a range of stuff. Ummmmmm... So send me a WP or Sig you have made and tell me what program you use. -POSITION AVALIBLE -
This is how Syds Kick Ass Recruits is going to Work.

The director and assistant director organise a mission for every 2nd week. Different people will be assigned for the mission taking place. (picked randomly) To start off with everyone is a recruit. Depending on how your mission went we will give you points and demerits. Once you get to 35 points- your an Agent. 75-Double Agent. The missions are made up, but they may involve surfing the net.

For every mission a WP will be made showing the place you are going, and the gadgets you are using. So if you were going to PARIS there would be a photo of PARIS and just say a lipstick, (which secretly takes pictures.) DO you get my idea?

SO LETS GET CRACKING!

[Syd's Kick Ass Recruits]

Logo/Button for sig:

CODE

DIRECTOR/FOUNDER- vaughnandsyd4eva aka. Ed

ASSISTANT DIRECTOR- blondeaussiechick aka. Dani

TECHGIRL - JOB AVAILABLE

DOUBLE AGENTS- NONE

AGENTS- NONE

RECRUITS-

-Double Agent (10>35)
-AliasTinkerbell (1>35)
-ReedCordial bandit (4>35)
-Alias Addict47 (14>35)

MEMBERS LIST-
#1. vaughnandsyd4eva
#2. syd<3vaughn
#3.shadyblue1987
#4.Spirit
#5.dangerous agent
#6.liliana
#7.sd6452
#8.Blondeaussiechick
#9.AlexBristow03
#10.Double Agent
#11.sarkfan
#12 SurvAgentBristow
#13 Alias_Freak
#14 Padme912
#15 Alias_Anna
#16 alias_freak69
#17 AliasTinkerbell
#18 Alias_Addict47
#19 caligirl0013
#20 ReedCordial bandit
#21 shotput25ash

MISSIONS:

Missson 01: Sydney, Australia.

AHHH! I love Sydney, she needs to get back with Vaughn though. I read somewhere that we might see more of Vaughn's bad side. That's not what she needs right now.... I think we need to bring back Dixon for her, and give her Vaughn! :D SYDNEY+VAUGHN = AMAZING! I would love to be a Syd kick ass recruit, and to discuss her AMAZINGNESS with everyone!

I'm joining i'm joining..
:skips around the thread singing:
yay for Syd!! Syd and Vaughn forever!! Syd = best spy ever!! hee hee. Count me in.

I'll join in most definitely plz since this thread is about Syd no anti-ship or character wars.cause this is about Syd not who she's with.thankyou

YAY!
So many responses.
Well, i am going to update the numbers, PROMISE! ;)
Anyways, i was thinking we should have like a secutary, maneger or something like that. Any suggestions?

Back