The Asians Of AA

sd6452 said:
Damn right it's OVER!
[post="1336764"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HoLLA! :D :D

an asian thing to know french? *tilts head* hmm dunno, isn't it kinda weird tho, if you spoke perfect french with the right accent too and its coming out of a asain face.....i always wondered how the french would think...are there losta asians living in France?

YO SSUP!!

1. from what country are you from
Well my ethnicity is Vietnamese
2. where are you now?
I was born in Canada and still live there
3. what languages do you speak
English, sigh*
4. what alias season is your local tv showing now?
Season 4
5. what are your asian features? almond eyes? round eyes? etc etc etc... i dunno why i even said this. i just cant think of anything else! okay.. there's more..
I would say I hae almond eyes, if i know what that means.
6. why do you like alias?
Long story...
7. how many times has the series mentioned your country? woohooo! for me its a big deal.. coz they rarely mention the philippines. (sloane and emily!)
Twice.
8. and anything under the sun!!!

sd6452 said:
Hmm I was being sarcastic.

[post="1339535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol ok. still...it is a curious thing. some vietnamese tend to know french since the french colonized vietnam though. my middle school french teacher was vietnamese! but that only accounts for some asians...hmm...

on other topics...

Welcome David! 👋

pho is pretty good, but i dont eat it on a regular basis. tend to be around chinese dishes more...since im chinese lol. but pho good!

My french teacher's Italian and the other's from Louisiana :Ponder:

We (me and sd6_452) dont eat pho on a regular basis. and she's vietnamese, tho its really good and my mom absolutely loves it. We found so many vietnamese restaurants that way :D

.....i always wondered how the french would think...are there losta asians living in France?
I'm korean but I live in France... Actually, my parents are korean and I was born in France, so I'm french. :lol:
I go to school in france, and I speak french very well. LoL. ;)

Yes you do ^_^
I really don't know why you think that france and french are special... they're like everybody! lol
Is it because MV is french?
Hey, MV was born is boulogne billancourt near paris right? well i live 10 minutes from boulogne billancourt! isn't that cool? :lol: (and 30 minutes from paris)
I live in a small town called Antony.

^ Ooh... That is so cool :D

Why does it seem like (almost) everyone in here can speak french!? :Paranoid: :P

^ well most everyone at my school takes spanish, so very few ppl, let alone asians, take french. But its weird how in the higher level french class, there are no black kids or latino kids, only mostly white and a few asains in the room.

But its only fieldstaion ( i think ) that can speak french fluently, the rest of us are just learning the basics, so dont feel bad Cai

hmm i think i just like french cus it sounds pretty! i honestly dont know why i chose french over spanish...lol technically spanish is more useful down in texas...more spanish speaking people! lol so logical choice is spanish...

hmm i guess i just liked french! i dunno...heh...

1. from what country are you from
I'm from the US, but raised by 100% Filipino Parents

2. where are you now?
The US

3. what languages do you speak
Fluent: English, Tagalog (Philippines); Learning: French (more advanced), Spanish, Italian

4. what alias season is your local tv showing now?
ABC

5. what are your asian features? almond eyes? round eyes? etc etc etc... i dunno why i even said this. i just cant think of anything else! okay.. there's more..
my eyes are sort of almond shaped, but they're not small.

6. why do you like alias?
Cuz it makes my life a lot more interesting

I don't know if I count here since I am Asian, but I wasn't born in Asia, but I was raised 100% asian in the US.

Hi everyone! I know its been forever since I've been on! About 3 1/2 months I think. I just wanted to say hi! I've still got a few hundred pms to be read. LOL.

Moonlite Star said:
hmm i think i just like french cus it sounds pretty! i honestly dont know why i chose french over spanish...lol technically spanish is more useful down in texas...more spanish speaking people! lol so logical choice is spanish...

hmm i guess i just liked french! i dunno...heh...
[post="1355996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey cool! me too! I think French sounds so much more romantic..... mmmmm. i guess... lol. But for me, since i live in cali, there's people who are like, french?! why?! spanish is so much more useful!!! ah well. too late! :D

blueangel said:
welcome back and welcome happynow
:welcome: :welcome:

hey! you take french too?  :lol: how advanced of a level??
[post="1363297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oui, je prends français. J'ai pris deux années de la français si loin. (what I tried to say was "Yes, I take French. I've taken two years of french so far." lol) I ended my French 2 year just getting passed the imperfect tense and going on to the simple/literary tense. So I still got 3 more years to go. I'm excited. I really want to be fluent in the French language.

^ :D je suis dans la quatrième année de la classe de française ! Bonne chance! (hehe i tried to say, I'm in the 4th year of french, good luck! - you know with the other 3 years ^_^ )

Back