Action The Italian Job (2003)

Brittany

Mrs. Depp
Title: The Italian Job

Tagline: Get in. Get out. Get even.

Genre: Action, Crime

Director: F. Gary Gray

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Edward Norton, Jason Statham, Seth Green, Yasiin Bey, Donald Sutherland, Boris Lee Krutonog, Franky G, Gawtti, Olek Krupa, Melanie Jayne, Kobra Devoux, Oscar Nunez, Fausto Callegarini, Stefano Petronelli, Fabio Scarpa, Cristiano Bonora, Tiberio Greco, Mary Portser, Gregory Scott Cummins, Scott Adsit, Kelly Brook, Erik Walker, Jimmy Shubert, Tammi Cubilette, Simon Rhee, Joel Homan, Julie Costello, Marty Ryan, Aaron Speiser, Thomas Alexander, Martin Morales, Frank Nyi, Merritt Yohnka, Ryan B. Adams, John Alden, Gloria O'Brien

Release: 2003-05-30

Runtime: 110

Plot: Charlie Croker pulled off the crime of a lifetime. The one thing that he didn't plan on was being double-crossed. Along with a drop-dead gorgeous safecracker, Croker and his team take off to re-steal the loot and end up in a pulse-pounding, pedal-to-the-metal chase that careens up, down, above and below the streets of Los Angeles.
The Italian Job (2003)

I just saw it on Saturday and it was soooooooo amazing! It's a definate must see and I didn't see a thread for it so I started this one. Anyone else seen it? Mark Wahlberg was very hot in it too..hehe. :D The chase scenes were the best. It's one of my fave movies now! :D Now to get my parents to buy me a Mini Cooper.......

LOL I was gonna start a thread for this.... like two seconds ago. LOL

I saw it, it was AMAZING. Seth Green is one of my favorite actors, and "Napster" was hysterical.

Great movie, everyone should go see it.

YES YOU DO! :steal's Nance's Rambaldi Brainwasher 3000: YOU ALL WILL GO SEE THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING!

LOL I'm officailly obsessed. I got the poster and everything, its going on my wall in camp.

yes! I can ride my bike! Hmm... gotta figure out the times and everything... mwah ha ha... dear mother of mine, you're about to be lied to... :sly: :lol: oh well, it's not like she cares... She lies to me all the time :rolleyes: I get to Italian Job now! YAY! :woot: LMAO!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database