~ The McKenas Cole Covenant Pawns Squad ~

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
OK guys and girls... this is it. A while back I joined an SD-1.net group called "The McKenas Cole Deadly Defenders", but I prefer AA a lot better, so I said whatever, I wanna start a McKenas Cole group over here.

Out of the Top 100 funniest quotes in Alias history, I'd say Quentin Tarantino's character, McKenas Cole, has 20 of them - by appearing in only 3 episodes!

The Box, Parts 1 and 2 (1x12 and 1x13), are the funniest episodes of Alias of all the time. The only 2 episodes of Alias that rival that status are The Abduction and A Higher Echelon (2x10 and 2x11), thanks to the brilliant work of Kevin Weisman, AKA Marshall J. Flinkman.

Alias is a serious show with serious storylines. And yes, once you're done watching the episodes, you might think, OK, well, that could never happen in real life! For example, you have Weiss getting Marshall and Carrie married during a very important mission for Sydney and Vaughn on After Six (3x13). How ridiculous was that? Well, THAT makes you laugh, and of course, Marshall... but even then, the show isn't particularly a funny show, nor is it intended to be.

Enter Quentin Tarantino, who is among the weirdest people in the world. He's a genius - as a director, writer, actor and commentator. He's got tons and tons of fans everywhere around the world and isn't affraid to be himself.

He likes American Idol (a lot), and I hate that show, but still... he's not afraid to go on a show like that. He shows up drunk to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

For J.J. Abrams to get a guy like that to come as a guest star on Alias is just fantastic! So J.J. used him on The Box... A LOT! He was pretty much the big story. On Alias magazine #5, J.J. says "we had to go out and be balls-to-the-wall nuts and make it about this guy who's just got a piece missing. Quentin did a great job."

Indeed, he did. I've heard about people who don't like Alias but LOVED these 2 episodes.

So, ask for your number and you'll be on the list!

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Cole's Covenant Pawns

1. vaughnandsyd4eva (Ed)
2. Sabella
3. ivand67 - Ivan (that's me ^_^ )
4. Titch22
5. ms.katejones
6. StAgEpRiNcEsS
7. jeremy108
8. Blackhairedsam
9. ehgripo
10. Fizzy Lizzy
11. AJB
</span>

AJB makes it 11!

Fizzy Lizzy has added some awesome quotes below!

"I wanna talk to you... that's the sick part... catch up and stuff!"

You're right, this belongs in the 'Other Characters' forum seeing as this thread doesn't deal with relationships ;)

Moving...

jess said:
You're right, this belongs in the 'Other Characters' forum seeing as this thread doesn't deal with relationships ;)

Moving...
[post="1008224"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cool, thanks! I gotta get some people to check it out here though, this is a rather unpopular forum... maybe I'll put this thread in my signature once S2 of Nip/Tuck is done... yeah, I think I'll do that.

vaughnandsyd4eva Posted Sep 29 2004, 01:08 AM
  Can i join?

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Me too, can I please join. I love the character, quentin plays him so well, I love it where's he's talking to Sark in S3, that scene is great! ^_^ </span>

You're both in! ^ _ ^

I'm gonna link to this thread on my signature and soon I'll replace my Nip/Tuck signature with an animated siggy of Quentin and Jennifer, or more appropriately, McKenas Cole and Sydney!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Sounds cool ^_^ It's sweet that you put us both in front of you :smiley: Thank you ;) </span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Sounds cool  ^_^ It's sweet that you put us both in front of you  :smiley: Thank you  ;) </span>
[post="1019803"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you for that comment! :blush: And you're very welcome! :smiley:

Can I join too? I love Cole he was so funny but so tough too. That kick boxing fight between him and Syd in the box p2 was brillant.

Best quote has got to be "I feel just like a mum at the mall".

Always makes me smile.

Fay

Can I get a number? Cole has been a fave villain of mine ever since The Box Part I (one of the best eps ever IMO).

"I love me a kickboxer" :lol:

Titch22... mskatejones:

You're both in.

I'll be PMing you guys in the list to make sure you subscribe to this thread - I'll be adding some fun stuff here for sure when I have some free time!

i think all the sig groups around here are a bit silly, but mckenas cole rocks! so i guess i want in, please.

Added:

- StAgEpRiNcEsS
- jeremy108
- Blackhairedsam
- ehgripo

You're all welcome... I said I'd be adding some fun stuff here, I guess now I'm in Season 4 mode, but whenever I get a chance I'll probably do a wallpaper about The Box with some quotes and some other good stuff - I'm training myself at Photoshop little by little, and I got all the goods on my computer so I think I can come up with something nice!

Here's a couple quotes from The Box:

"But that's good... your hair, looks good!"

"You still got that room downstairs, right? The conversation room? That's what you used to call it, right? The torture room, it's like you really got to admit what the hell it is you're doing down there. So Arvin! Let's go to the conversation room."

Now, I'll spend a few minutes concentrating on my new Spy Sister obsession!!

add me! add me!! i'm 10!! YAY!! I LOVE Cole..I seriously do. He fascinates me probably to an unhealthy fascination, ahhh but who cares, right?! BRING BACK COLE!!!!

Back