~ The McKenas Cole Covenant Pawns Squad ~

I have taken it upon myself to watch The Box 1 & 2 and pick out some of the kick ass quotes that I love..ooo!! here are two already:

Cole: You're going to give me the combination to the SD-6 vault and if you don't, I'm going to open this box. And Arvin, trust me when I tell you, you do not want me to open this box.

Cole: (into a walkie-talkie) Dear person beating up my men: I assume that you're an employee here. I am now standing in Sloane's tastefully minimilistic office and if you are not here standing in front of me in the next twenty seconds, I am going to start executing your friends. Starting with the man that I assume to be your partner. (He reads a piece of ID.) Mr. Jack Bristow.

Now I shall head off to do my so boring-hehe-homework! ;)

Here are a bunch of quotes from McKenas Cole from The Box 1 & 2:

Talking To Sloane:

"You look older. But that's good. That's good. Your hair..looks good."

"But another part that sucks is seeing guys you worked with-guys you thought were tougher than dear jerky-tortured to death. That's no good."

"I've got this really new kick ass job."

"I'll open it. Want me to?"

"While that was a moderately clever retort, I'm the man holding the box."

Talking To Sydney:

"I was here & I saw you in the coffee room. You were wearing pigtails, and I asked you out. Now, I know I'm not the subtlest guy when it comes to women and I probably said something insanely inappropriate, because you told me if I ever talked to you again, you'd break my kneecaps. Which just made me love you."

"I know you didn't want to kiss me, but when I was taking a hit off that bottle before, I backwashed in it. I mean like really big time. See ya."

"I love me kickboxers..I got your kicks & I got your moves. Bring it on!..See, the problem with you kickboxers, ain't none of y'all can take a punch!"

"You're the bad ass that's been beating up my men? For some reason, I was picture a big ugly guy."

Fizzy Lizzy - you're in... awesome quotes by the way, thanx for the effort, we appreciate it. You went all out with the colors too! ;)

Cole is one of the best Alias villains ever, so i'm in if you'll be so kind?. Put me on that list!... (y)

And here's one for ya, from Cole to Lauren in 'After Six':

'And can I just suggest, and this is just a suggestion, that you put the kybosh on your husband's extra-curricular sextivities...'

AJB said:
Cole is one of the best Alias villains ever, so i'm in if you'll be so kind?. Put me on that list!... (y)

And here's one for ya, from Cole to Lauren in 'After Six':

'And can I just suggest, and this is just a suggestion, that you put the kybosh on your husband's extra-curricular sextivities...'
[post="1201767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That line cracked me up. Cole better make an appearance this year.

Yeah he better quentin plays him so well, the character is like the best bad guy in the show, I think he could head up like the new group of baddies kinda like SD-6 (y)

Back