this or that

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't quite understand the context so being a badass pair: E/S but worst pairing would be I/C because I can't bear to see that.

which was more boring Tom/Rachel or Francie/Will?

Hmm never thought of that before..it's hard to seperate Alias from Rambaldi but it could be better without it I think..may be that way they wouldn't have portrayed Irina like a cartoon character in the end.

sci fi version of Alias or fantasy world version of Alias?

I can't imagine the show without irina, but they made the stupid mistake of making her the underlying main focus of season's 3, 4, and 5 when she only appeared in 5 episodes total out of those 3 seasons. An they wonder why so many fans missed her. :angry: :rolleyes: :blink:

Which character should of been better developed: irina or katya or nadia
-In reference to nadia, I didn't understand how she was so good when clearly in the Orphan she was a badass. Thet missed the boat with nadia imo when they made her too syd-like, I felt she should of been bad or more badass.

nadia is my favorite character, but irina, because we know nothing babout her childhood, or anything about her life before she became sydney's mom and a KGB spy, I'm just curious about her.

Nads

Well , those two are very different characters so it's hard to choose...

Anna was the only one who could almost beat up Syd , so she was such an interesting person

Renée was cool also , being french and stuff... But she was totally unnessecary :P

So the answer is.... Anna !

Umm... Let's see....

Arvin Sloane or Gordon Dean?
(well , for me , definately Sloane , at least he was Nadia's dad , that's a reason by itself!;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back