What are the names of your siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
marco said:
Betha Bristow said:
marco said:
i wouldnt be only child even if my life depended on it
whyyyy though? :eek:
why? i hate attention which i should get.....besides i wouldnt want to miss my bro in the world.

thats how it is...life for me isnt packed with spoilness..it just soften you up for the real days in life

death, work, getting fired, getting no job
I already know the real life even if I am an only child. Please don't sterio type me with the 'rich ignorant idiots' category of the only childs.. -_-

but for me its not like all eyes are on me because i only live with my mom. so its kinda a mother/daughter relationship ^_^

i dont stereotype anyone....i am talking generally. Besides dont get worked up about it if it doesnt bother it you than

plus like i said my bro is part of my life and i wouldnt know what i would do without....

he is my family

Same here. And since we're twins I think we're even closer than regular sisters. It's nice always having a best friend...someone who knows what you're thinking even without you having to say it. :smiley: Her name's Kelly, and I've got an older sister Kim. idk, my mom really liked that letter! Yea yea I'm Chrissy but it's the same sound :D

karlee said:
kristen, kelcie, katelyn, then me karlee, and kandice! whoo! all ks!
oo i used to know someone named Melissa with a sister named Maranda and a younger brother named Mark and her mother was named Marissa and her dad was also Mark :blink: and I think they just had a baby...named Madelin. :confused:

marco, i wasnt trying to be rude ^_^

one brother named simon but everyone calls him SAM

also a stepsister - amazingly called samantha so also known as SAM - very confusing!!:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back