What is the funniest episode in Alias history?

There are only 2 options for this. What is the funniest set of episodes in Alias history?

• "The Box, Parts I and II", thanks mostly to Quentin Tarantino.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The Abduction and "A Higher Echelon", thanks to Kevin Weisman.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
There are only 2 sets of real candidates for this. Sure, Alias has many funny moments with Marshall, Weiss, Syd, etc., but as I was looking back, I really couldn't think of anything that matched the laughs that these 2 sets of episodes brought.

The incredible genius of Quentin Tarantino in The Box, Parts I and II :D (which are now my favorite 2 episodes of all time aside from Phase One and 4 other episodes), and of course, the marvelous work of Mr. Kevin Weisman, aka Marshall "Tech Guy" Flinkman, on The Abduction and A Higher Echelon. :D

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS POLL...

I know that, I love my polls! hehe... :woot:

I swear I've probably watched both epis of The Box like 10 times... I know, I'm crazy.

Other good candidates for funny episodes were 3.05 Repercussions, when Marshall went on a mission as a Cowboy with Sydney and slapped Sydney's ass - that moment was absolutely great.

Another funny moment was when Will saw Sydney's "real" face "for the first time" and shouted the biggest "Ooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah!" in history on 1.21 Rendezvous.

Also in season 3, I don't remember the episode, when Marshall practiced that song in front of Vaughn that he was gonna use to propose to Carrie... that was really good.

And when Marshall didn't know who was in charge between Jack and Kendall in some season 2 episode, their reaction was pretty hilarious "What is it Marshall?!?!?!!!?"

Post your favorite funny moments here...

i chose quentin...although its a little ironic how in the 4 funniest episodes, they have some of the worst torture scenes.

I voted "The Abduction" just for the memory of Marshall speaking in a British accent, yelling in Ewok at the guard, and peeing himself "just a little squirt." :rotflmao:

I also think that Passage Pt. 1 and 2 had some great comedic moments with the interaction between Syd, Jack, and Irina. The way Syd had to keep yelling at her parents to stop fighting, the scene at the train station in disguise as "The Godsons," and the scene where Jack wanted to lock Irina in the grain bin were great. :lol:

Totally Box Part 1 and 2. Quentin Tarantino is absolutely hilarious! I loved it when he said over the speaker thing to Syd "Dear person who is killing my men," LOL ANd my older brother who doesn't watch alias and thinks it's stupid, LOVED Box Part 1 and 2 and those are his favs of the ones he's seen. Yeah, I vote Box part 1 and 2. Those are my fav in season 1, i watch them over again a lot. They were really good and action packed, and funny. ^_^

Azalea said:
I also think that Passage Pt. 1 and 2 had some great comedic moments with the interaction between Syd, Jack, and Irina. The way Syd had to keep yelling at her parents to stop fighting, the scene at the train station in disguise as "The Godsons," and the scene where Jack wanted to lock Irina in the grain bin were great. :lol:
I was thinking that one too Azalea. When Syd told Irina to quit baiting Jack and for Jack to stop being such an easy target! :lol: Heh and when Irina got out of the grain bin and was like "The filter clogged didn't it?" and Jack was looking like "Yeahhhh..." Definitely my two favorites episodes there!

hotpot said:
Azalea said:
I was thinking that one too Azalea. When Syd told Irina to quit baiting Jack and for Jack to stop being such an easy target! :lol: Heh and when Irina got out of the grain bin and was like "The filter clogged didn't it?" and Jack was looking like "Yeahhhh..." Definitely my two favorites episodes there!
I agree! The SpyFam together was great. :smiley:

But of these two, I chose Quentin.. he was great. His comment about Sloane's hair and him backwashing in the champagne.. hahah. :smiley:

Also in season 3, I don't remember the episode, when Marshall practiced that song in front of Vaughn that he was gonna use to propose to Carrie... that was really good.

That scene was so funny!!!!!!!!!!
And then Marshall says to Vaughn something like "I've go the brain, you've got the looks!" :D :D

As for the Poll , I voted for The box .

ivand67 said:
I swear I've probably watched both epis of The Box like 10 times... I know, I'm crazy.
[post="714851"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too!!! They're like my favorite episodes in all of Alias... well, Season One at least. And yeah I voted for the Box... even though it wasn't all THAT funny. Well, Alias isn't usually all that funny. lol.

Marshall all the way. Such a great character, a total sweetheart. There was an interesting blooper that went along with "The Abudction" on S2's DVD set.

Back