| Anti-Sarkia |

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>| ANTI-Sarkia | </span>
True Sarkney fans unite......

antisarkia2.jpg

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the Anti-Sarkia thread. For those of you who hate
the ridiculous idea of Sarkia, this is the thread for you.
Feel free to join, we want as many members as we can!
</span>

#1 Bufflias
#2 Dita
#3 Joyie
#4 amy lynn
#5 vaughnandsyd4eva
#6 Leslie
#7 usa_moon
#8 newzeland29
#9 SD6Agent24
#10 Hotpot
#11 SydBristow13
#12 Tunerchic
#13 rookie
#14 sarkfan

Ohh... Bufflias, what a stroke of genius. Count me in. ^_^

EDIT: Incidentally, I was just thinking about the name of this ship. Does anyone else think it sounds a really, weird foreign car (Sarkia...the caddy that zigs)??

Dita said:
Ohh... Bufflias, what a stroke of genius. Count me in. ^_^

EDIT: Incidentally, I was just thinking about the name of this ship. Does anyone else think it sounds a really, weird foreign car (Sarkia...the caddy that zigs)??
:laughbounce:

Nice!

You know - I was initially not anti-this ship...but not pro-it...but like Joyie said...I'm a Sarkney for life. Nothing will deter my Sarkney yearnings.

So...count me in! Even though I think Nadia might be pretty cool - I just don't want her for my Sarkie either.

Come on JJ - just give us a little Sarkney!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this thread!!! I HATE Sarkia with a passion!!! :o_O: PLEASE count me in. You should start a number system so we can put it in our sigs.

Les

wow. you sarkney obsessees finally pulled yourselves together to make an anti-sarkia thread! please don't sign me up. i think sarkia is awesome.

I´m anti-sarkia because I want Sarkeney and I don´t like Nadia very much.
If you make a list of anti-sarkia can you give me a number, please?

Okay, I got all of your numbers posted! I'm glad to see there's more Anti-Sarkia fans who realize that Sarkia just doesn't work :D

i'm with kris.

and nadia is awesome.

if it was between sarkney and sarkia, sarkia is more likely since s/v is (even though i'm not too excited about it) sort of meant to be. just face it. if sarkney happens, something very BAD will have to happen to vaughn first.

Alias Anna said:
i'm with kris.

and nadia is awesome.

if it was between sarkney and sarkia, sarkia is more likely since s/v is (even though i'm not too excited about it) sort of meant to be. just face it. if sarkney happens, something very BAD will have to happen to vaughn first.
hehe i'll be waiting for that day! :sly:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Alias Anna said:
i'm with kris.

and nadia is awesome.

hehe i'll be waiting for that day! :sly:
lol mua ha ha ha!!!

Alias Anna said:
and nadia is awesome.
So far I'm a fan of Nadia.

I just don't want to see Sarkia.

Ships don't have to be the most likely choice. :rolleyes: I don't care if Sarkia is more likely to happen than Sarkney. ;)

Welcome newzeland29! I'm adding you to the list :D

Yeah. So far I like Nadia... but Sark and Nadia together... EEEK! 

Yea, I agree with you Joyie. I don't mind Nadia right now, it's just I don't like her with Sark. I'm just wondering what Nadia's going to be like now, and also what she will do since she is a huge part of the Rambaldi prophecy......She wanted to get away from Sloane, but then she told Syd he was protectng her. She could go either way.... :Ponder:

Yeah, when she told Syd Sloane protected her... I was like... uh oh. Doesn't look too good!

Me too! :Ponder:

I'm interested to see where this goes. Even if she were to turn bad, I'd like her because anything is better than the Cow.

But Sarkia - ugh! :rolleyes: I'm definitely not interested in the thought of that. -_-

Sark should be saving himself for Sydney - not sleeping with every other woman on the show. Boo to Sarkia! :angry2: This is what I'd want to do to JJ if he did that: 🐟 :angelic:

I'm interested to see where this goes. Even if she were to turn bad, I'd like her because anything is better than the Cow.

:lol: So true! Evil Nadia would definitely be better than Lauren. The creators are still debating on whether to kill her or not. How hard is it to just say "Alright, let's get rid of the cow!"?

Back