| Anti-Sarkia |

Bufflias said:
Okay, I got all of your numbers posted! I'm glad to see there's more Anti-Sarkia fans who realize that Sarkia just doesn't work :D
Thanks for the numbers, Buffalias!

Les

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Sarkney will never work, not unless u kill Vaughn. but if you manage to do that, i'll commend you ;)
It doesn't matter if it looks like a ship won't work. It's a ship, for God's sake! :P Geez louise...

Les

where the :censored: did this come from!!!

:laughbounce: almost as funny as Sloane/Sark or Syd/Weiss :zipped:

No offence to those who ship the above groups

Joyie said:
Yeah, when she told Syd Sloane protected her... I was like... uh oh. Doesn't look too good!
Yeah that was a huge clue. I spec-ed that Nadia would turn against the CIA and join with Sloane earlier... But who knows? It's odd that Nadia's character was just introduced, and the season is over! :confused:

Les

amy lynn said:
Sark should be saving himself for Sydney - not sleeping with every other woman on the show. Boo to Sarkia! :angry2: This is what I'd want to do to JJ if he did that: 🐟 :angelic:
Yeah I can't reconcile myself to the idea that all so-called "bad guys" must necessarily all sleep together at some point. :blink: I mean, why?! :P Makes no logical sense to me.

Les

ninja-kitty said:
where the :<!--emo&censored:-->
censored2.gif
<!--endemo--> did this come from!!!

:laughbounce: almost as funny as Sloane/Sark or Syd/Weiss :zipped:

No offence to those who ship the above groups
Uhh... :blink: :thinking: *Scratches head*

Leslie said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Sarkney will never work, not unless u kill Vaughn. but if you manage to do that, i'll commend you  ;)
It doesn't matter if it looks like a ship won't work. It's a ship, for God's sake! :P Geez louise...

Les
yea. i agree there. i mean, people were like: what's up with anti-vadia? i said something about it being a SHIP so let it GO ^_^

Alias Anna said:
Leslie said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Sarkney will never work, not unless u kill Vaughn. but if you manage to do that, i'll commend you  ;)

Les
yea. i agree there. i mean, people were like: what's up with anti-vadia? i said something about it being a SHIP so let it GO ^_^
I see what you guys mean!
I mean come on..we can dream about Sarkney.
And anythings possible... :P

Count Me in!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nadia- awesome addition to the show
Sarkia- not so cool
The only girl Sark can be with for me to be happy is Syd

SD6Agent24 said:
Count Me in!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nadia- awesome addition to the show
Sarkia- not so cool
The only girl Sark can be with for me to be happy is Syd
Great, another member! :smiley: Welcome! I'm adding you to the list :D

Alright - Sarkney to the core, can't have anything that gets in the way of that... I'm not even all for Sark getting action in the meantime, damn it - like someone said, he should be celibate til Sydney sees the light!

Sign me up Bufflias! :D

lol. :lol:
i just cant choose...
its just too hard! i dont even have a favorite out of the two!
thats why my av is s/v and sarkeny
and i have 2 sigs! 1 s/v and 1 sarkney!
thnx for trying though :lol:

Back