Fan Fiction Summaries

Title : Killing me softly

Author : ashqua

Statut : WIP

Category : SVR, Drama

Disclaimers : I don't own Alias or the characters

Summary : Sydney has some problems and no one can help her, except one person...

Title: Mirage

Author: AugustSnow (Peri)

Disclaimer: I own nothing - all belongs to JJ Abrams, ABC, etc.

Rating: So far, PG, may change

Summary: AU - Vaughn getting over losing Sydney, meets Lauren + Julia Thorne. Pre-Full Disclosure. S/V,

Ship: S/V

Title: One Year...and Counting

Summary: After The Telling, Jack turns to Irina for help. They are joined by Katya and company and the Derevkos and Jack team up to discover where Sydney is.

Rating: PG-13

Ships: Jack/Irina

Author:: Me, Kjrsten

Genre: Romance

Disclaimer: Alias and all of its characters belong to JJ Abrams and ABC. ie: If you recognize it, I don't own it. For those of my readers who don't follow Alias--well, you're missing a really good show...

Title: Losing Grip

Synopsis: Sydney wakes up one morning to find herself thrown back into time. She’s in 17th century England, she has a twin sister, she’s engaged to be married to Julian Sark, she finds out that the love of her life is engaged to be married to her worst enemy, and she’s a princess! No one knows she’s really from the 21st century, and there is only one person who can help her get back … Milo Rambaldi.
AU, Pre - The Telling

Author: Me, AugustSnow aka Peri

Ship: S/V (main ship), a little S/S, J/I

Disclaimer: Everything you recognize I don’t own, they all belong to JJ, ABC, Bad Robot, etc. Everything you don’t recognize belongs to me.

Aaron Jean Delorme.
Who is he, you ask...
Find out when you read.........
Keeping it in the Family
(Alternatively, however, you can just read the summary...(But you should read our Fan Fiction too!))

Authors:
Us!!! This fic was co-written by Meg and Jai, Alias: M<O>J

Disclaimer:
It would be a lie if we said that we own any of the characters that you recognize, they belong to JJ, abc, and other PTB etc.
"We own the characters you recognize"
Aaron is , however, an OC.

Ships:
Well the main object of this Fic is to fill our empty hole where S/V was, and hopefully will be again. However....

Summary:
....Sydney Bristow seeks comfort in the arms of Aaron Jean Delorme, not knowing that he is infact Vaughn's brother.

Vaughn has Lauren...
Sydney has Aaron...
But all they truly want is to be with each other.

What will Vaughn's reaction be when he finds out that his brother and Sydney have a thang???

Discover when you read........
Keeping it in the Family

Read, Review, and Renjoy????

Title: A Twist of Fate

Summary: A different take on Sydney's funeral scene in episode 11- "Full Disclosure". Multiple chapters with S/V goodness.

Author: runslikewind87a or Alyssa (or Battery Acid as I'm often called)

Genre: Drama, romance, action (S/V) (anti-lauren later)

Disclaimer: Sadly, I do not own Michael Vartan, or anything involving Alias and its characters. However I'm looking into the kidnapping laws in New Jersey

~Title~ "Broken Promises"

~Author~ Kristina aka "spy41"

~Genre~ Angst

~Timeline~ End of season two, starting with the telling. Also, flashbacks of random events from before the telling.

~Disclaimer~ I don't own Alias or any of the characters.

~Summary~ Vaughn goes missing instead of Sydney, we all know how Vaughn coaped, but how will Sydney? Will she find out the truth before it's too late? Well, you'll just have to read now won't you?

~I've been told it's a tear jerker, so bring tissues.~

Title: Fresh Up: A Jayne Gardner Tale
Author: Me, AHSbandchick_lovinjulian
Rating: PG-13, though i might write a R-rated version later....
Ships: S/V, Jayne G and Sark
Summary: A new agent to the CIA meets Sark on a mission and they become involved after she's been kidnapped by the Covenant. Sark helps her escape and later, turns hinself in. Shortly after Sark finds out he's a father, but 7 months into the prengnacy the mother, Jayne, is kidnapped again, by the Covenant in an attempt to experiment on her.
Disclaimer: I do not own ALIAS or any of the characters used in my story, except for Jayne Gardner, she is entirely of my own creation.

Title; If You're Not the One

Summary; My version of Vaughn’s two years without Sydney

Relationship; S/V

Genre; Romance mainly, but some angst

Rating; PG-13 to be on the safe side

Disclaimer; I don’t own them, JJ Abrams and the nice people at ABC etc do (they keep them in a box under the bed). The song “If you’re not the one” was both written and performed by Daniel Beddingfield and comes from his album “Gotta Get Thru This”.

Progress; WIP - but I'm going as fast as I can

Title: Twins!?

Author: emily47

Rating: PG

Spoilers: season 3

Genre: Romance with a lot of Action included

Summary: sark has a twin, and somehow sydney agrees to work with them.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. They are creations of the wonderful JJ Abrahms.

A/n: It might be a bit OOC. Sorry.

READ MY STORY TWINS!?

Title: HE BROUGHT ME TO LIFE

Author: bristow_syd (mery)

Disclaimer: Characters are not mine... but the rest of the story is!

Rating: I think it'll be PG, now and in the future...

Summary: Imagine for a moment that Syd and Vaughn are keeping normal lives (as mine, as yours...) but they're still made the one for the other... How thing would be between them? How did they build their story?... Eveything built using Evanescence's 'Bring me to life' as leif-motiv!

Genre: Syd's POV. Romance... tons of romance... It's an experiment I don't know where can reach!

Ship: S/V (of course...)

Title: Beginnings Of The Truth

Author: Lili or Lils

Disclaimer: None of these characters are mine but the story is. The mastermind behind the concept is JJ Abrams

Summary: The CIA sends Sydney and Vaughn to Russia to track down Jack and Katya and send Weiss and Megan to Italy to track down Irina and Lauren. What all four find is disturbing the project that they are investigating doesn't only have to do with Sydney but three other people Nadia Santos, Lauren Reed and Megan Barker all Project Christmas candidates but were hidden away. What dark secrets are going to be revealed? We'll see.

Genre: Romance/ Action/ Adventure

Spoilers: Make sure you've watched up till the end of Season 3

Couple: S/V

Story: The More Things Change
Author: Breezy Walsh
Disclaimer: look around, I don't own a thing. Jump in line if you feel like suing. I'm broke, blood and stones don't often go together.

Rating: PG

Summary: Things are different. But in the end it's all the same. Sydney and Vaughn all the way. My summaries are terrible... sorry. I hope you enjoy!

Genre: Angsty fluffy action/romance Just ripe with spylove.

S/V

Title: Still Life
Disclaimer: Now, do I look like JJ? ;) :P I'm just a poor soon-to-be grad student with an overactive imagination where Alias is concerned...
Rating: PG-13 for some death and some romantic implications...
Summary: Post-Resurrection, Sydney goes on the run with Sark in search of answers about Jack. Yes - it is a Sarkney. I make no apologies for that ;)
Genre: Action/Angst/Romance

Title: It Was You
Author: hotpot aka Suzi
Rating: G - Fine Sarkney Fun
Disclaimer: No character's or spoken word belong to me. Sark, however ... I might put up a fight over
Spoilers: Season 3 Finale
Summary: Sark's thought process when 'Lauren' was put in the cell next to him

Title: Young Love
Author: Sydney Bristow 2300844 AKA Sydney
Rating: PG-13 just to be safe.
Disclaimer: None of them belong to me.
Spoilers: None, its complete AU
Summary: She has everything she could ever want and more, except him. S/V in high school

TemptationTitle:

Author: lilspy

Disclaimer: I don’t own Alias or any of it's chareters. Plain and simple.

Genre: Romance, Drama

Spoilers: through- the telling, mostly

Summary: When Sydney has a daydream about Sak and is sent on a mission where she ends up confronting him, she realizes that opposites attract.

Title: Unhappily Ever After

Author: lilspy

Genre: Drama, angst, Romance

Disclaimer: Do I own Alias? No, JJ does. I could never be that lucky or creative.

Spoilers: through the telling and then into my own story line.

Summary: Sydney leaves Sark to avoi fullfilling the prophecy, but can they live with the repurcussions it causes?

Title: Deadly Decisions

Author: Lili

Genre: Drama, angst, Romance

Disclaimer: Nope unfortunately not none of these wonderful characters belong to me they belong to the creative genius' of JJ and co.

Spoilers: if you've seen up to Resurrection you'll be fine

Summary: Sydney gets a lead on Nadia and Katya and decides to go after it but Vaughn doesn't want her too but finally gives in and decides to go with her. The lead ends in a dead end and they go home empty handed to find Jack has escaped along with Irina. So what happens when someone of old turns up out of nowhere and a deadly plot to assisanate one of the worlds leaders is unfolded. What will happen now? Wait and find out.

Title: Rustling Leaves
Author: Amy
Disclaimer: I claim nothing except the plot -- and even that really belongs to my overactive muse :lol:
Rating: Oh, it's pretty PG...
Summary: Written for the FFWF Challenge. What do you get when you mix me, a fic challenge, my obsession with Sark, and a cliffhanger revolving around Jack, my second favorite character? This is the answer…

Back