Fan Fiction Summaries

Title:Broken - tragedy forces change

Author: Chookie

Catagory: Romance Fiction

Disclaimer: Don't own anything related to alias blah blah blah.

Rating: PG

Spoilers: everything up to the end of s2

Genre: Alternate Universe/adventure/angst/romance

Pairing: possibly s/v, but that's not possible at this time...read and see.

Summary: sydney struggles to move on after vaughn's death, and things don't go smoothly with her new handler. Things are not always as they seem.

Please read.

hmm so i never did this so ill just post about all my stories:

Title: A Pictures Worth a Thousand Words
Author: SkyGirl5 (Janet)
Spoilers: late S3 i believe
Disclamer: Yeah i dont own it... etc.
Summary: Its pretty much my verision of how Vaughn finds out bout Lauren Being evil. Then I take it from there and turn it into Syd & Vaughns' continued relationship.

Title: Reunited
Genre: This is an AU fic - S/V shipper
Disclaimer: I dont own the Alias Characters etc....
Tagline/Summary: What if Sydney and Michael didn’t work for the CIA? What if Michael was the prince of a foreign land? What if Sydney was a servant in his palace? What if they were destined to fall in love only to be torn apart by war? What if all of this came true?
Well it did. And this is their story.

Title: Searching For Truth
Genre: AU fic - S/V shipper
Disclaimer: I dont own Alias character etc but I do own Sam and any other one i create :P
Summary: Sydney Bristow, a woman in her late 20s, is going through a rough patch in life. She seeks solace in becomming a nanny to Sam, a three month old infant. Her employer, Michael Vaughn, is a single father struggling with juggling parenting and his career as a cardiac surgeon. All is not as it seems though because Sydney is hiding something. She has a secret that haunts her and no one, not even her family, knows about it. Sydney desparatly wants to move forword but her past makes it difficult for her. Michael is also hidding something from everyone, something he desparatly wants to keep to himself. But there is something about Sydney that makes him very curious....

Oops... Forgot to do this...

Title: Destined
Author: Cai
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, or anything related to Alias...
Rating: G
Genre: Alternate Universe/Romance
Summary: Hehe... Little Syd and Vaughn!

Title: The Little Princess
Author: Cai
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the Alias characters, nor do I own anything associated with Alias.
Rating: G
Genre:Alternate Universe
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn decide to adopt...

Title: Times Like These
Author: Kristina AKA: spy41 Author of "Broken Promises"
Genre: Angst/Romance
Timeline: End of Season 2/beginning of Season 3.
Disclaimer: Although i wish i owned Alias i don't, that belong to JJ.
Summary: Sydney Bristow returns from a long two year absence, how much has changed? And will she find the man she loves in time to save him from himself? Takes place in Paris, France.
AN: This story is FINISHED.

Title: Freedom
Author: Shayla2006
Timeline: A/U but Sydney is 18 and Vaughn is 22
Ship: s/v although not right away
Disclaimer: I own nothing related to alias or anything else.
Summary: Sydney is eighteen and has a two and a half year old son named Jadon who she brings to LA with her after she escapes from her kidnappers who have held her for the last four years. She goes to the CIA (where she now knows her father works) for help.

The links is in the title if you want to read it. Hope you like it. :D

Title: History Always Repeats Itself
Author: alias_obsessedfan (Emma)
Timeline: A/U - begins in Season three however
Ship: S/V and Martina/Mitchell
Diclaimer: Most of it all belongs to JJ - Martina is mine however. I am just a huge fan
Summary: Sydney was actually pregnant when she went missing. She finds her baby and leaves LA, not telling Vaughn. This is the story of Sydney and Vaughn's daughter Martina.
Story is not yet Completed

A World Unknown

Author: nUmbeR47 (me!)
Rating: PG
Timeline: right after season 3
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters; I wish I did, but I don't.
Ship: S/V
Summary: Syd and Vaughn are stuck in some strange world together. Neither of them no how it happened. This story switches from Syd'a POV to Vaughn's.

Title: Loving You Isn't Easy
Author: Me, JuJu
Disclaimer: I don’t own ALIAS. I’m not trying to make money, or breaching Copyright or anything else that I could be accused of, so please don’t sue me.
Rating: about a PG... shouldn't get to a PG-13
Summary: AU S/V High School fluff... but the plot will thicken into spy stuff
Genre: Alternate Universe, Romance
Pairing: S/V (of course)

Title: Fighting Temptations
Author: Me, JuJu
Disclaimer: I don’t own ALIAS. I’m not trying to make money, or breaching Copyright or anything else that I could be accused of, so please don’t sue me.
Rating: At the moment it's a G, but it MIGHT get to a PG
Summary: Completely AU… basically a different spin on how Alias started. It has the spy stuff in it, but focuses on Syd and Vaughn’s relationship more closely than the actual show does.
Genre: Alternate Universe, Romance, little bit of Action/Adventure I guess
Pairing: S/V!

Please read! luv JuJu :harp:

Title: By Chance
Author:Riley
Rating: no more than PG-13
Disclamer: I do not own any of the characters from Alias. JJ Abrams and company own them! I only own original characters!
Summary: Will fate keep them together or tear them a p a r t?
In Progress
Pairing: S/V
Genre:Romance

Title: Why Me?
Sequal to 'Searching For Truth'

Author: Janet (SkyGirl5)
Rating: PG 13
Disclaimer: I own no alias characters but i do own Sam, Mel, Dylan
Summary: 16 years after SFT ends Sam is a high school senior stugling to deal with her teen years and fighting with her mother about every aspect of her life

In progress

i never added this when i started my story...so...

Title: Complications
Author: Me, Beth (Alias_Fan0202)
Disclaimer: Well, I don't own Alias or any of their characters...sadly...
Rating: PG, possibly PG-13
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn meet but their relationship soon gains many complications...

Title: The Promise.
Author: me (crazyblue / gee gee)
Disclaimer: i really do NOT own all of the ALIAS characters included in the story.. i wish im as smart as the one who created it.. :coolio:
Rating: possible PG-13 in the future
Description: The story starts with s/v separating... so everything is a flashback about how they first met and about a promise they made.. a promise of remembering each other.. and etc. so basically it has s/v fluff with a little twist and angst.. in the end.
Genre: Romance (not to mention S/V!!)
Summary: 1994. Sydney and Vaughn separate because of unlikely circumstances with a promise of finding and remembering each other. Will they be able to keep that promise?

Title: Starbucks
Author: vaughnandsyd4eva aka. Edwina (Ed), Me. hehe.
Disclaimer: I do not own ALIAS, or the charchters in ALIAS.
Rating: PG-PG13
Description: Sydney is working is Starbucks and she meets Vaughn when he starts working there. She hates him to death to start with, but then they grow to like each other. But there are many complications such as Vaughn's roomate Ben (who is a model), Sydney's ex and Vaughn's insicurities.
Genre: Romance, SV!!
Summary: Will Sydney and Vaughn make it through despite they're differences?

Title: Unnoticed
Author: vaughnandsyd4eva aka. Edwina (Ed), Me. hehe.
Disclaimer: I do not own ALIAS, or the charchters in ALIAS.
Rating: PG-PG13
Description: Sydney is a famous actress, and Vaughn is a regular lawyer. He meets Sydney on a chatroom and they start to talk...things grow between them. But Vaughn's best friend..Weiss has this major crush on Sydney and reckon's she's his soulmate and always talks about her. Whilst Vaughn doesn't realize he is talking to a famous actress...what will happen when they meet? What will happen when Weiss finds out?
Genre: Romance, SV!!
Summary: Sydney is a famous actress, Vaughn is a regular lawyer. Will it work out?

Okay, I thought maybe I should post a summary for my stories... I'm only doing one right now, but maybe I'll add more later... :smiley: So, here goes...

Title: Forget Me Not
Author: Moi, obviously... :P
Disclaimer: I don't own Alias, probably never will and never have... -_-
Rating: Anywhere from PG-PG13
Description Sydney is a stripper (I know, oh my!), and Vaughn works for the CIA. He's engaged to Alice, and his friend Eric (who hates Alice-btw), throws him a bachelor party with an unexpected event; Sydney's life isn't sweet as candy and read on to learn more... :smiley:
Genre: S/V, Semi-AU (just recently listed the reasons why it's STILL SEMI-AU... on page 31... :smiley:, and it's Romance/Angst, ooo, there is also a very minimal amount of Weiss and Nadia... you'll get why if you read :P
Also: I don't know if I posted before on here about FMN, but if I did, I don't really remember... :( But, please read! :D

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Title: ~Joe's Bar & Grill~
Author: Kristina AKA: spy41
Disclaimer: I don't own Sydney, nor Vaughn. A few quotes from "Notting Hill" are used in the story, but anything else, besides the Alias characters, has come straight from my mind.
Rating: PG/PG-13
Genre: Romance/mystery
Status: Definatly not even close to being done. (52 chapters later. lol)
Summary: Michael Vaughn was an ordinary man with a dark past, one that wasn't uncovered until he met a woman that lived a completly opposite life. As their relationship progresses, the length he will go to find out about his past will almost seem desperate.

The 2 women he loved
Author: Me L.
Disclaimer: I own no alias character but I do own Bridget.
Rating: PG/PG13
Genre: AU/ Romantic s/V and another but its a surprise
Summery: Vaughns sister moves in with him and Lauren, but hates Lauren. She meets Sydney and with the help of a mysterious stranger finds more about her brothers life. With the aid of Sydney she begins to try to save her brother from Lauren and give Syd the chance to be with her soulmate agine

I hate discriptions just give it a chance, and the first few chaps just set it up, I'm not that happy with them.

Title: The Morning Paper
Author: Riley (me)
Rating: PG/PG-13 to be on the safe side. Nothing graphic...
Spoilers: Um, none. It's AU
Genre: Romance, angst, sadness
Ships: S/N(Sydney and Nick) at the beginning, and S/V by the end ;)
Summary: In a abusive relationship Sydney can't get out of, is there anyone that can save her before it's too late?
Disclaimer: I do not own any characters that are related to Alias. They are owned by JJ Abrams, Bad Robot, ABC, etc. I do however own, Jessica, Nick and other original characters.
Extra Note: This is completely AU. No CIA. No Danny (as of yet). No SD-6..nothing. Just life as normal people. :smiley:

Title: Alone on Christmas
Author: Jamie (me!)
Rating: PG-PG13 (nothing graphic...but I think there's a little language)
Spoilers: Takes place during season 3.
Genre: Angst, Romance (more romance though ;) )
Ships: S/V
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters...but the plot is mine!
Summary: Syd is suffering from a lonely Christmas...can a secret santa make everything better? (okay, so I suck at summaries...but read it!)

Title: Nothing Else Matters
Rating: PG-PG13 (nothing graphic...just to be safe!)
Spoilers: First chapter has 2 sentences in reference to season 4...but that's it...everything else is AU.
Genre: Romance (fluffiness!)
Ships: S/V (of course...I couldn't bring myself to write anything else)
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters (blah, blah, blah)...plot is mine though :smiley:
Summary: When you love someone then nothing else in the world matters. ( i told you I wasn't very good at summaries)

Title: Luck on a Blind Date
Rating: PG-PG13 (again, just to be safe)
Spoilers: Nada...all AU baby!!
Genre: Romance and fluff!
Ships: duh! S/V!
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters...but the plot is definitely mine!
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn cannot believe their luck when their friends set them up on a blind date....(lame, yes I know...but still read it...pretty please?)

Back