Animation Finding Nemo (2003)

Who was your favorite Finding Neemo character?

• Nemo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coral

• Marlin

• Dory

• Bruce

• Crush

• Squirt

• Nigel

• Gill

• Other

• Total voters
Wicca Willow said:
I loved crush, he was a dude! I like the 'WOW' phrase! I saw it twice, it's a good movie to re-watch, truly one for the collection.
WOW! Loved crush too! And the little ones.
Dory my all time fav. JUST KEEP SWIMMING :lol:

So last night, my brother, sister and her boyfriend and I were all playing trivial pursuit... and we just kept saying "mine?" "mine" "mine", until my mom came in and was like "what is wrong with you guys?" :lol:

dory rocks ^_^
"i shall call him squishy and he shall be mine he shall be my squishy"
"just keep swimming ... what do we do we swim, swim, swim"

:jump:

what's the name of that french fish? i like him the best! i laugh my ass off every time nemo swims into that log and then the french fish goes "bonjour" from the dark! :rotflmao: and his legs are really funny too and when there's french-ish music in the background.. :lol:

pii_lena4ever said:
what's the name of that french fish? i like him the best! i laugh my ass off every time nemo swims into that log and then the french fish goes "bonjour" from the dark! :rotflmao: and his legs are really funny too and when there's french-ish music in the background.. :lol:
[post="1266311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jacques!! Oh god, love him too!! :D the French accordion music! Too good!! My brother and me rewinded that piece like too many times ;)

And of course Dory, how can you not love Dory? Really? is it possible to not love Dory??

peanutbutter said:
Jacques!! Oh god, love him too!! :D the French accordion music! Too good!! My brother and me rewinded that piece like too many times ;)

And of course Dory, how can you not love Dory? Really? is it possible to not love Dory??
[post="1282517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

jacques it is then. :smiley: i rewinded that too!!! :lol: and no, it's not possible to not love dory. that's a hella charming fish! :lol:

Fish are friends not food!

Did you know that they named Bruce the Shark Bruce because the mechanical shark they used while filming Jaws was named Bruce?

Doryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"Yes, i'm a natural blue"
"the seamonkey stole my money"
the fact she puts up her fin while the sharks are doin' there "i am a friendly fish"-ode
"aaah, i feel something" 'that's me' "are you... my concience??" 'euh ... yes, how are you?' "huh, can't complain... hey concience am i dead?" haha !

there are just sooooo many great Dory-quotes