Heir to the Throne

HAHA!
See be loyal to your word Caorlyn...and Lianna asked nicer than i would have, *sticks out tongue*
but maybe i shall try!
PLEASE update!
i will love you more than i already do!

Good job Carolyn! :woot: Update soon or Ash won't be the only one going to hurt you! :lol: Sorry 'bout the late post, dumb internet hasn't been working for a few weeks -_- Or else I woulda pushed past Ash and everyone else to be first but no! :rolleyes: I try! :D

sorry it took me so long to update. ive just been like tired haha. i hope you update soon cause that was one evil cliff hanger. anyways. update soon

brenda

yay!!!! chapter!!!!

Chapter 12
Did I Hurt You Darling?

Julian didn’t know what to do, was Sydney just a fling? If she was, he loved her either way, but Natalia needed him.

“yes” Julian answered quietly, hating that he was lying to himself and her.

“do you love me?” Natalia asked him, searching through his crystal blue eyes.

“yes” Julian lied again.

“is she downstairs with Simon?” Natalia questioned.

As he had for the previous two questions, he gave her the one word answer that she wanted…or needed to hear.

“yes”

“go dump her, or I will” Natalia instructed him.

“alright” Julian whispered, turning towards the basement door and following the steps downstairs. Sydney and Simon heard the footsteps and looked towards the staircase with anticipation.

Finally Julian appeared.

“hey baby” Sydney beamed at him.

Julian did not return the smile, but walked over to the couch and knelt in front of her.

“I’m so sorry Sydney, but we cannot see each other any longer” Julian told her, his eyes turning dark and his pale face was like a statue, feeling-less, but inside, his heart had broken and he was surprised that Sydney hadn’t heard it as he spoke.

“what did you just say?” Sydney asked him in absolute shock.

“I’m so sorry” Julian whispered, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

Sydney swallowed the sob that she could feel accumulating in her throat. She wouldn’t let him see her cry, instead, he would just see her anger.

Sydney slapped him.

“I deserved that” Julian mumbled.

“get out” Sydney spat “stay the hell away from me”

“Syd-” Julian started.

“Julian, don’t- I’ll take care of her, just go” Simon told him, placing his arm protectively on Sydney’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry” Julian whispered before turning and walking, his heart broken back up the stairs to a smiling Natalia, he smiled weakly back at her before she led him out of the house.

Simon didn’t know what to say to her, she looked like a cracked China doll that the toymaker wasn’t able to fix.

“I slapped him” Sydney finally managed to whisper.

“he deserved it” Simon reassured her softly.

“I know he did, but it still hurts” Sydney smiled weakly.

“I know Syd, but I promise you, it will get easier” Simon told her.

“Si, what’s wrong with me?” Sydney asked him.

“God babe, nothing’s wrong with you” Simon told her.

“Si, something is wrong with me, you cheated on me, and now Julian chose Natalia or whatever her name is over me” Sydney told him while she pulled slowly out of his embrace.

“Syd, don’t ever think that your not perfect. I was a horny 15 year old, a stupid one at that. Julian is just plain dumb” Simon told her as he gently framed her face with his hands.

Sydney sighed and managed a feeble smile.

“That’s my girl” Simon smiled at her, “well, was my girl”

“I still could be” Sydney whispered.

PM LIST
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Shotput25ash
Winter_snow
jEn Jr.
german muse
santosaidan
mountaineer68
zeri
mrs.marshal030791
bubbles
AcidGirl
Scialet
Alias_Addict47
weiss's girl
Anji_alias
Alizas
Spu023
summer_sailing

httt.jpg

this was made by janet for me:smiley: we love janet. and by we...i mean all of us *evil glare* now repeat after me; I LOVE JANET!

OMG!
I loved it!
Okay, so i actually loathed it, but only cuase you made Julian a jerk...
But i still loved it, cuase the plot thickens...*looks at Carolyn laughing evily*
I LOVED IT!
And yes- I love Janet! But you both already knew that.
Very pretty! Just like Carolyns NON MANLY and VERY prettyful hair!
Thanks for the PM, update soon? Pwease?
Luv ya-Ash

u know what i did today? read this whole fic...

its great caro :hug:
i mean excpet that its sarkney...
*mumbles soemthing about syd and vaughn being soulmates and sarkeny sucks*

that was good....lots of angst. If Julian is really choosing Natalia over Sydney (even if just for the moment) then Syd should totally hook up with Simon! Thanks for the PM, and update again soon please!

:king: Ok first
I LOVE JANET

now that that is out of the way i loved the chapter it was so good and I can't wait for more. Although Sark is an idiot.

Amanda :miniflower:

*Intones dully like a robot* I love Janet. Schna. I mean it. Janet rocks. But Sarks a jerk. J.E.R.K.A.R.A.M.A. Big jerk. And Natalia's a slug. pond scum. MegaB*tch. But no Syd don't go back to Si. Fight for your man, girl.

Anji

awesome job caro!!! :woot: i looooove sydney and simon together...yeah syd deserves better than sark. :blush: and if simons still going to be there then yay....here i'm soo proud heres the finger (y)

[quote name='weiss's girl' date='Jan 12 2005, 05:32 PM']:king: Ok first
I LOVE JANET

[post="1156961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

[quote name='anji_alias' date='Jan 12 2005, 05:56 PM']*Intones dully like a robot* I love Janet. Schna. I mean it. Janet rocks.
[post="1157009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

AWWW thanks guys :blush: i feel so loved
:hug:

sexcivaughn14 said:
httt.jpg

this was made by janet for me:smiley: we love janet. and by we...i mean all of us *evil glare* now repeat after me; I LOVE JANET!
[post="1156220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love Janet.

Back