SARK & SYDNEY

SpySark

Cadet
Title: SARK & SYDNEY
Summary: A romance, angst, action fic between Sark & Sydney.
Ship: Syd/Sark of course!!
Disclaimer: I don't anything of Alias.

CHAPTER ONE – BEHIND THE BARS
Sydney arrives at the CIA after she discovered her father’s betrayal. She goes straight to Sark’s cell without speak to anyone. Sydney stop in front of the cell and she looks at Sark, sitting on his bed.

“How’s you arm’s feeling?” says Sydney looking at him.

“Agent Bristow, from when you’re taken care of me?” he says smirking at her.

“Can I come in?”

“You want to torture me like your boyfriend has done?”

“I’m not here to torture you. I only want to talk to you.”

Sydney pulls out from her pocket a bunch of keys and begins to open the cell. Sark looks at her surprised.

“Why are you doing this?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, we have been enemies for the whole time and now you come here to rescue me!”

Sark stands up in front of Sydney and looks into her eyes. She begins to gently touches his cheek. Sark flinches and looks down.

“Did I hurt you?” Sydney asks worried.

“No…it’s just that…I haven’t seen myself on a mirror from a week…I have to look
very bad…” he says, while his eyes becomes polishes.

Sydney opens her mouth to talk but Sark resumes to speak.

“Agent Vaughn said that he didn’t want to kill me…but to disfigure me. And now that you came to me to talk to me…you have to look at my ruined face…”

Sydney comes closer to him and they embrace. She touches his head gently with her hand.

“They will all pass.” she says, but Sark remains speechless so she adds: “Sark, Sark look at me!”

He looks at her and she felt really pity for him.

“They will all pass. Don’t worry”.

“You wanted to talk to me. What about?”

CHAPTER TWO
“I need your help.”

“For what?”

“There are some personal reasons that I can’t tell you right now, but, you have to know that I want to kill Arvin Sloane but I don’t know where he is. He escaped with Nadia.”

“The CIA won’t let me work with you. I mean, I don’t think that they will trust me.” He begins to walk and stop in front of the wall with Sydney behind him.

“I don’t care what they think. I trust you.” Says Sydney looking at his back head.
Sark slowly turns to face her.

Sydney goes to Dixon’s office. When she enters the room she finds Dixon and Vaughn sitting there.

“Sydney, are you ok?” Vaughn asks worry and stand up.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She replies.

“Do you need something?” Dixon asks looking at her.

“Actually, I came from Sark’s cell and…”

“What? You talked to Sark?” Vaughn asks angry.

“…I need his help to find Sloane.”

“I can come with you. Sark can remain here.”

“I want to go with him.” She replies looking at him angry.

“Sydney, you must know that we intercepted a phone call between Sloane and Cole. Sloane asked him for some ampoules of Rambaldi’s Liquid. In this moment Cole is the only one who knows where Sloane is. We have to find him. If you’re ok with Sark you can go there with him.”

“Where do we find him?” Sydney asks happy.

“Sark knows all the Covenant’s places and bases. You can ask him.”

Sydney nods and begins to walk out of the office.

“Sydney” Dixon calls her. Sydney watches the door in front of her.

“Take care of yourself”

She goes out from the office when she hears Vaughn behind her.

“Syd, are you crazy?” Vaughn asks angry. “Do you really want to go on a mission with him alone?”

“It’s none of your concern”. Sydney replies looking at him angry.

“Oh yes, it’s my concern. You can’t trust Sark. He’s a terrorist!”

“This is up to me to decide”.

Hi!! i would like to know from you if you like this story and if you want me to continue to update! :smiley:

Thanks so much!!!! ;)

Hi! thanks for your replies!!!

CHAPTER THREE
Sydney takes Sark to her apartment. She goes straight to the kitchen while Sark follows her.
“Would you like something to drink?” she asks looking at him.
“Yeah…a beer will be ok” he replies, while watching the room.
Sydney begins to walk as she reaches the couch followed by Sark. “Any idea where we could find Cole?”
“Actually…” begins Sark looking at her “…I haven’t any idea where he could be”.
In that moment the phone rings and Sydney answers. “Hello?”
“Syd, where are you?” says an angry voice.
“What do you want?”
“Where are you?” says Jack angrier than before.
“I’m home. You’re happy now?
“With who?”
“Is this so important to know?”
“Yes, especially if you carry a terrorist to your house!”
“How do you know? Oh, yes…because you have your contacts, is that right? What else did Vaughn tell you?”
“Sydney, you can’t trust an assassin! He can kill you anytime!”
“I can take care of myself and, for the record, I trust him”.
She reattaches the phone and throws it on the table. She returns in the living room when Sark is waiting for her and she seats on the couch. A tear falls on her cheek. She is angry at the thought of what her father has done to her.
Sark stand up and seats close to her and gently touches her cheek.
“Is everything alright?” He asked her with an understanding tone.
“Yes…I’m fine. You know, this is strange.” She says looking at him.
“What?”
“I wouldn’t have ever imagined to talk to you like this…like a friend”.
“Or someone else”. He says in a low voice.
“You know…” he leans close to Syd “…you’re amazing!”
They begin to kiss when they hear something from outside the house. They immediately take their guns and begin to walk in the house. After that they have controlled the entire house they hear footsteps from outside. They carefully open the door and look outside when they see someone black dressed with a gun pointed towards them. It’s a very dark night and nor Sydney neither Sark can see his face.
“Drop the guns!” The mysterious man begins to speak but it isn’t a man’s voice. It’s a woman’s voice.
“Oh my God!” Sydney says absolutely shocked by who the other person is.
Sark opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

CHAPTER FOUR
Both Sark and Sydney have their guns pointed at her.
“Drop the guns now!” she repeats.
“We’re two against one. It’s better if you drop the gun, Lauren” Sydney says looking at her.
They rest there speechless for a while when suddenly Lauren pointed the gun to Sydney and shoots. But at the same time Sark throws himself over Sydney to protect her. Lauren escapes and disappears in the dark street. Sydney gets up to see Sark cover with blood.
“Sark, oh my God!” she says looking horrified at his stomach. She places a hand over it, and it’s soon covered in blood. “You’re losing too much blood, let’s get inside”.
She carries him inside and lays him on the bed. She begins to search something in the medical box.
“Sydney…” Sark says but he soon goes unconscious.
Sydney hurries up to cure him and she sit on a chair next to him. She takes his hand and begins to cry.
“Sark…” she gently touches his cheek. “I’m here with you…” she added crying more than before, “Lauren will pay for that”.
She is getting downstairs to make some tea when the phone rings.
“Hello?” she says while she is still crying.
“Syd, are you ok?” says Dixon.
“Yeah…I’m fine. You wanted to talk to me?”
“I received some information about Cole. I will do a briefing tomorrow and you have to be there”.
“Of course, I will be”.
“Ah Sydney…”
“Yes?”
“Take Sark with you”.

The next morning at the CIA Headquarters. In the debriefing room there are already Dixon, Vaughn, Jack and Marshall. After a couple of minutes the room’s doors open and Sydney and Sark enter. Sydney has some cuts on her face. Immediately everybody see them but only Vaughn speaks.
“Sydney, what’s happening to you? Are you ok?”
“Yesterday there was an intruder at my place,” she says looking at Dixon.
“Who was it?” says Dixon looking alarmed.
“Lauren Reed” Sydney says firmly.
“What? It’s impossible. I killed her. You saw her died. You’re joking.” he says looking at Sydney.
“She’s not joking. She was there to kill us,” says Sark.
“You’re happy, eh? Aren’t you?” says Vaughn smirking at Sark.
“I’m not happy at all. When you caught me in the parking car she was supposed to be there with me, but she betrayed me too. I want her to die as you do Mr. Vaughn,” says Sark with his usual tone.
Vaughn stared at Sydney for a moment then Dixon resumes to speak.
“We have intercepted a call between Cole and a man for whom we don’t know the identity. But he told him to meet at a nightclub in London this Friday. You will go there with Mr. Sark”.
He stands up and leaves the room. Vaughn approaches Sydney.
“Can I talk to you for a moment?” he says angry.
Sydney looks at Vaughn then at Sark.
“I’ll join you later” she says to Sark.
Sark leaves the room and Sydney and Vaughn remain there alone. Sydney begins to walk in the room.
“You don’t believe at me…” she says turning to face Vaughn. “She shoot to me but Sark saved me”.
“I know I must have broken his second arm so that he can’t say a stupid thing like this,” says Vaughn.
“It’s up to you to believe it or not, but leave Sark out of this!” yelled Sydney angry.
“It’s not my problem of you love Sark!” replies Vaughn.

“Was it true what you said today about Lauren?” asks Sydney to Sark.
“Look…” he replies sitting on the bed next to her, “I don’t love her. She stayed with me before because she wanted to use me, only for this”.
She looks at him with a sad expression and he understands what that meant.
“You haven’t any reasons to be jealous Sydney. I assure you” he says while he takes her hand in his.

LONDON – 9 PM
Sydney and Sark are going to the nightclub. They stopped the car in front of the door and get off. Sydney wears a short black dress while Sark wears his usual suit. The place was very full of people and very noisy.
“An ideal place to talk about work!” says Sark looking around.
They begin to search Cole when they see that there are many private areas. It is very dark inside and they have to search more carefully. Suddenly they see him. He is sitting in a private area waiting for the mysterious man. He is strangely alone.
“Don’t you think that there’s something strange?” says Sydney while watching Cole.
“The fact that is alone?” says Sark.
“Yes. I mean…he doesn’t usually move without five or six people around him”.
“Maybe they are here around us. What do we do?” he says with an alarming tone.
“Let’s go!” she replies.
They enter the room and stand in front of Cole.
“Ah, Bristow and Sark. Cool couple!” he says smirking at them.
“Don’t begin with your comments” Sark says looking at him.
“To what do I owe this pleasure?”
“Where’s Sloane?” Sydney asks immediately to Cole.
Cole stared at her for a moment then he replies.
“Does this mean that the CIA have no idea where Arvin Sloane is, Miss Bristow?”
“You haven’t answered to my question” she says firmly.
“I haven’t said that I will answer it”.
“We don’t need to play games Mr.Cole. Now tell us where he is” Sark replies angry and takes out his gun.
“You don’t have to talk to me like this Julian. Are you working with the CIA now?” he says smiling at him.
Sark stays there without saying a word then when Sydney is about to say something she hear someone from behind her.
“Drop the gun!” says a voice from behind them.
Sark and Sydney turn to face this man and they remain completely shocked.

i hope you will like these 2 chapters!!!

i found this on my own thank you very much Carolyn!!!!!!!
but please, liek hse siad, add me to your pm list if you would!!!
this is realy good, and i like the asspec that you have going...but please do pm me when you update!
and can you update soon!!?!?!?!?! *smiles innocently* please?!?!

HI!! thanks for your replies!!!!

sexcivaughan14
excellent. add shotput25ash to your pm list

Thanks so much!!!!! ;)

Zeri
that was a great update! thanks for the pm!

I'm glad that you like this story!!!! :smiley:

shotput25ash
i found this on my own thank you very much Carolyn!!!!!!!
but please, liek hse siad, add me to your pm list if you would!!!
this is realy good, and i like the asspec that you have going...but please do pm me when you update!
and can you update soon!!?!?!?!?! *smiles innocently* please?!?!

Thanks so much!!!! i'm sorry, i updated i little late, but next time i will update soon!! :smiley:

Here's 2 new chapters....

CHAPTER FIVE
“Dad?” says Sydney with an alarming voice.
“Jack Bristow, you’re late” says Cole to him.
“You trip is finish” he says looking at them. “Take them away” he says to two men.
Jack goes at Cole’s table and sits there.
“So what’s the mission?” Jack says coldly.
“Sloane told me that there is a diamond somewhere. But not a normal diamond. Rambaldi himself has cut this one to introduce it in one of his inventions. You have to find out this diamond and after we will search the invention” Cole says looking him in the eyes.

In the meantime two men carry Sark and Sydney in a prison. They rest alone for a while.
“I can’t believe that my dad works for Cole!” says Sydney alarmed.
“Neither do I” Sark replies.
“But why…I mean he’s a CIA agent”
“Probably to imitate Irina. She is a powerful woman and she betrayed him”.
“Yeah, probably” she says not entirely sure of this.

At the CIA Vaughn goes to Dixon’s office. He entered and slams the door behind him.
“Vaughn” Dixon says looking at him.
“You sent Sydney with a terrorist on a mission. I assume that he told Cole everything and that he is now working with him” he says angry.
“Sydney trusts him. And on the other hand I couldn’t have sent you with her because you’re taking that too personal”.

Back at the prison Sydney and Sark are sitting on the bed when suddenly someone arrives. Cole followed by two mens. They take Sydney into a conversation room where there’s Cole. She sits on a chair in front of him.
“Well Miss Bristow I’m glad to have you here!” he says smirking at her.
“What do you want?” she says firmly.
“Well, actually I have only a question for you. I want to know where is your mother” he says looking at her.
“I don’t know” she replies.
“That doesn’t work Miss Bristow. You have to give me the answer. Let’s try again. Where is Irina Derevko?”
“I don’t know. This is the answer Mr.Cole”.
“Good. Take her away” he says at the man standing near the door.

“Your wife has the gift of disappearing very well” Cole says to Jack.
“We will find her soon” he replies.
“I hope so. It will be better”.

Sark is lying on the bed when he hears someone coming to his cell. Soon he sees a man carrying Sydney unconscious and covered in blood. He throws her inside the cell and takes Sark. He looks horrified at her while he is taking away.
“What have you done to her, you son of a b****!” Sark says loudly to Cole.
“Mr.Sark, I hope that you will be more cooperative than Miss Bristow”.
“What do you want?”
“Where is Irina Derevko?”
“I don’t know” he says firmly.
“C’mon, we all know that you are Irina’s favourite protégé. You always know where to contact her”.
“Not this time” he says looking at him.

“Dixon”
“I have information for you” says a man at the phone.
“What about?”
“I saw Jack Bristow with Cole, Bristow and Sark at the London’s nightclub”.

Sark returns in the cell, him too bloody like Sydney. She is sitting on the bed. When he enters she stands up immediately.
“Sark! Oh I’m sorry” she says as she begins to cry.
“It’s ok. How are you?” he says looking at her bloody face.
“I’m fine…” she replies.
Sark hugs Sydney but she is still crying and she is feeling sorry for him.

CHAPTER SIX
“We have to escape from here” Sydney says to Sark.
“How can we get out of here? It’s impossible. Cole’s men are all here to control us” he replies.
“In fact…there’s a way” she answers him.

“Sydney and Sark are in danger” says Dixon.
“I don’t care about Sark. As for Sydney I told her not to go on a mission with him” Vaughn says angry.
“There’s something else” Dixon says looking Vaughn in the eyes.
“What?”
“Jack Bristow was there. He betrayed the CIA and caught Sydney and Sark”.
Vaughn looks at Dixon completely shocked.

“Can you come here for a minute?” Sydney tells to the guard.
“What do you want?” he says looking at her.
“Come closer” she says to him.
The guard approaches to the cell’s bars and looks to her.
“You know…” she begins, “…you are very sexy with these clothes” she continues with a seducing voice.
He leans closer to her when she catches the gun that he had. She pointed it at his neck.
“Now open the cell!” she says to him.
He opens the cell and Sydney and Sark begin to run all over the place. They finally arrive outside. They are safe.

“What? How it happened?” yells Cole on the men in front of him.
“It’s not a problem. I will catch them again” says Jack.
“I want Bristow alive and Sark dead” he tells him with a menacing tone.

Sydney and Sark arrive at the CIA still cover of blood. They enter Dixon’s office where they find Dixon and Vaughn.
“Sydney, oh my God. What happened to you?” Vaughn says alarmed.
“My father works with Cole. He leaded us to that nightclub to kidnapped us” she says to Dixon.
“I knew it this morning. My contact has the photos. We can arrest him”.

Sydney and Sark are sat on the couch in the living room.
“What do you want to do now?” he says to her.
“What do you mean?” she says.
“I mean…he nearly killed us…your father. He must be arrested by the CIA” he says looking at her.
“You talk to me like he is killer” she says angry.
“What do you think he is?” he asks her.
“You are a killer” she says angrier. She stands up and looks at him in the eyes.
“We are not talking about me!” he yelled.
“You think you can judge other people. You’re only a little sick child that thinks of himself only. You’re a hearted cold assassin!”
He looks down than stands up and gets out of the house. Sydney stays there for a while watching the door and thinking of what she told to Sark. He was right about her father but she seemed incapable of accepting the reality and she upsets the man she fell in love with.

Sydney is sleeping when she hear a knock on the door. She looks at the clock and thinks who the hell could be at 3 o’clock in the morning. She goes downstairs and opens the door. Sark is there in front of her, bloody and wet. She is about to say something when he collapses on the floor. She catches his head before he can knock it on the floor.

“Sark…” she begins to cry at the hospital, “…I’m really sorry. I didn’t want to upset you. I need you. You can’t leave me alone”. She takes his hand into hers. “I…I love you”.
She then stand up and leave the room. Outside she finds Vaughn waiting for her.
“How is he?” he says to her.
“Why do you care?” she says still crying.
“Sydney…” he says and he is about to puts his hand on her shoulder when she stops him.
“You didn’t believe at me when I told you that Lauren was alive. You don’t trust me anymore. I don’t want to see you again. Stay away from me” she says and she goes away.

She returns home and when she opens the door she finds someone that she hadn’t expected at all.

let me know if you like it!!! :smiley:

that was soooo......sad!!!!!!
Sarks hurt....Vaughn isnt with syd...Jack betrayed the CIA....AND lauren is alive...GOD, syd has ONE f*cked up life!!! LOL.....
that was very well written!!! BUT who was the person?!?!?! lit was Lauren wasnt it?!? NO...WIAT..i take that back! it was...dundundundun...>>>>>IRINA!!!!! it was wasnt it!?!? HA whose right?!?!?!?! ASHLEYS RIGHT!!!! right?
thanks for the pm!! update soon!!!

aww... she loves sark! yay... poor sark he's hurt... great update, lol! thanks for the pm! hope you update soon...

HI!! thanks for your replies!!!!

here's the new chapter....

CHAPTER SEVEN
“Sydney, I’m glad to see you again” says the woman in front of her.
“Do you think that you have the right to appear in front of me when you want?” she replies to her.
“I need your help”
“Well, that’s interesting. From how does the Man need help?”
“Please, Sydney”
“What do you want?” she asks her coldly.

Sydney goes to the CIA to talk to Dixon. She enters his office and she found Vaughn there.
“Sydney, are you alright?” says Dixon to her.
“Yes…after what happened with my father I want to find out that Rambaldi artifact before them. I’ll go and search it with Sark” she says looking at him. “I only want you to know” she adds.
“Good, and if you need something you know how to contact me” he says to her.
She nods and goes out. Vaughn immediately follows her.
“Sydney…wait” he says to her.
She continues to walk until Vaughn grabs her right arm and stops her. She finally turns to face him.
“What do you want?” she asks him coldly.
“I’m sorry for how I talked to you before. You know…I always loved you” he says almost in a whisper.
He leans close to her and tries to kiss her but she pulls herself away from him. He stares at her in disbelief.
“What?” he says to her.
“Do you really think that I would stay with you again?” she asks him.
“I thought that you love me. You know that I’m not with Lauren anymore” he says looking her into her eyes.
“Let me make clear a thing to you Vaughn. You want to stay with me now only because you left Lauren. But…”
“I want to stay with you Syd because I love you” he says.
“Tell me Vaughn, if Lauren wasn’t the mole were you still with her?”
He doesn’t answer. She turns and goes away.

Sydney, Sark and Irina are sitting on a private plane talking about their plan to steal the Rambaldi artifact.
“Mr.Sark, do you mind if a have a word with my daughter?” says Irina.
He stands up and leaves.
“Sydney, what’s the problem between you two?” she asks her.
“Nothing” she replies firmly.
“Sydney, what’s going on?” she asks her looking her into her eyes.
“I don’t know…I mean…”
“Do you love him?” she asks Sydney immediately.
“What? I can’t be in love with an assassin.”
“So you’re angry with him for this reason…” she begins.
Sydney is now looking out of the plane’s window.
“Sydney, you must know that Sark is a very talented man…”
“Yes, he is very talented at killing people” she says angry.
“When he was little he has been tortured by many people because he belonged to a royal family. Of course he doesn’t know anything about his family but the others men weren’t of the same idea. I found him and I helped him. That’s why he became an assassin. Only for revenge. And when I said that he is talented I meant that he didn’t failed a single mission”. She stands up and leaves.

Sark is sitting alone near a window on the plane. Sydney approaches him.
“Sark…” she says looking at him.
He looks at her.
“What do you want?”
“I’m sorry for before. I didn’t have to upset you” she says sitting in the seat in front of him. “She told me about you childhood, I’m sorry for what happened to you. I know how it feels to be…”
“You hadn’t been tortured when you was little!” he says to her angry.
“I know but Sark…we are spies and we know how the world goes for us. When I stay with you I’m happy because I can tell you everything about this world and you won’t be killed for that!” she says looking at him.
He first looks down than at the plane’s window.
“I always thought that you became an assassin because you wanted to do it. But now I know that it’s only for revenge” she says looking at him.
“I don’t want your pity!” he says angry to her.
“I’m not here to give you my pity” she says angry. “Please…Julian…”
“Go away!” he yells at her.

She stands up and sits in a seat near the window. Behind her there’s Sark. He looks at her back head than again at the window.

let me know if you like it!!! ;)

oh, that was REALLLLLLY good!!!!!
and HAHAHAHAHA, I WAS RIGHT!!!! HAHAHA!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! props to Spy Sark for making Ahsley right! lol....
thanks for hte pm, cuase that was soo great! keep up the terrific work! and Sark needs to get a life, lol....Syd was misunderstanding the sutuation, and he makes her felel all bad, and yata yata yata.....ANYWYAS, please dotn let him stay mad!!!!

hi!! thanks for your replies!!!!

here's 2 new chapters....

CHAPTER EIGHT

“Sydney, we intercepted a phone call between Lauren and a man that has some information on the location of the objects. He told her to meet at the Hilton Hotel in Paris, 9 o’clock room 124” Dixon says to her.
“Ok, I will go there” she says to him.
“Do you need some agents…or Vaughn?” he says calmly.
“No, I’ll be fine. I’ll let you know what happen” she says and she reattaches the phone.

Irina returns where Sydney and Sark are and sits on a seat next to Sydney.
“Would you like to join us Mr.Sark?” she asks to him without turning her face.
He stands up and sits in front of Irina. He looks at her.
“We don’t know the location of the Rambaldi artifact or the diamond. We need to find out. Mr.Sark, “ she begins looking at him “you will go and meet Lauren and convince her to tell you the location of the objects”.
“But she know that Sark is with us now!” says Sydney to her mother.
“I can take care of myself!” he says angry to Sydney.
“Mr.Sark…” Irina begins looking at him “…you will tell her that you betrayed Sydney and that you want to work with her again. When she will tell you the exact location you will disappear from there”.
“It’s too dangerous! She can kill him!” says Sydney to her mother.
“I don’t need you to protect me!” Sark replies to Sydney.

Sydney tries to contain her tears from let them flow freely. Even if Sark is an assassin she loves him. He was very sweet with her and she needs someone to whom she can talk. She doesn’t want to loose him, the person that she cares about. She would risks her life for him. She knows that he can’t take care of himself but she is worried, or maybe jealous of what he could do with Lauren.

“If we have finished I would like to have a rest” he says looking at Irina.
She nods and he stands up and lays on two seats behind Sydney.

PARIS 10 PM
Sark arrives in front of the hotel with a black Porsche. He wears his usual black suit. Someone in another car has followed him. The mysterious person looks at him while he is stepping the stairs of the front door of the hotel. Sark arrives at the room 124 and knocks. Lauren opens the door and looks in shock at the man in front of her.
“May I enter?” he asks her with his usual British accent.
She stands aside the door and let him enter. She then closes the door and follows Sark. He stops then turns to sees her very close to him.
“Why are you here?” she asks him with her seductive voice.
“You know…you’re so beautiful…” he says to her while he leans closer as to kiss her.
“What about Bristow?” she says stepping behind him.
“She meant nothing for me. I was only using her to know information about some Rambaldi artefacts” he says looking at her lips.
“And what did you found out?”
“She knew nothing. So I decided to left her and come to you. We will find the artefact together” he says looking in her eyes.
“Well, that seems a good plan” she says.
“This is our plan, love”
He leans closer to her and kisses her. She leans in and kisses him passionately.

Sydney has enough of this. She steps out of the car and reaches the hotel. She then opens the door to see Sark and Lauren kissing. They stop and stare at her.
“Sydney Bristow, what are you doing here?” she says to her.
Sydney looks at Lauren and then at Sark.
“I’ll take care of her” says Sark to Lauren. He points a gun at Sydney and they get out of the room.

“Who was it?” says Jack Bristow.
“It was Ms. Reed. Mr.Sark went to her room with the excuse that he has betrayed Bristow” says Cole.
“With the excuse?”
“Bristow came later and she seems very attached to Mr.Sark”
“What he needed?”
“The location of the Rambaldi artefact. Now we know that the CIA is at a dead end”

“I’m sorry…” says Sydney to Sark.
“What did you wanted to do?” he says angry to her.
“When I heard you two kissing I…”
“You came there only for that? It’s ridiculous Sydney, I was just doing my job!” he replies.
“I know but…”
“Irina won’t be happy about that. She will kill me”
“You’re afraid of my mother?” she says in disbelief looking at him.
“There’s nothing between us Sydney. You didn’t have to be jealous”
She looks at the car’s window without saying a word. They arrive at a house where there’s Irina waiting for them. Irina opens the door and Sydney goes away without saying a word.
“What happened Mr.Sark?” she says to her while they head to the living room.
“You daughter came in the hotel room when I was talking to Lauren. My cover is off” he says looking away.
“What about the location?” she asks him.
“I didn’t find out. I was interrupted” he says looking at her.
Irina stands up and begins to walk in the room. Sark is afraid of what she is planning to do with him. Then she stops right in front of the window.
“Can I tell you something Sark?” she asks without turns to face him.
He stands up and stops behind her.
“Can I suggest of shoot me instead of torture me?” he says with fear in his voice.

CHAPTER NINE
“What are you talking about?” she says and she turns to face him.
“Well, I suppose that you want to kill me now that I’ve failed a mission and talked to you bad about your daughter” he says looking at her.
“I don’t want to kill you” she looks into his eyes and sees the fear.
She sits down on the couch and Sark sits him too in front of her.
“What were you doing when she saw you?” she asks him.
“I was kissing Lauren” he says looking away.
“I don’t know what happened between you and my daughter, but I know that there’s something. Whatever you want to do I want only to tell you that Sydney loves you”.
He looks at her.
“Really” she adds.
“Regardless of what you said before, I want you to know that I don’t want to kill you. You don’t have to be afraid of me” she says looking at him.

Sark goes upstairs to Sydney’s room. He knocks on the door but nothing comes out. He then opens the door and found Sydney sitting on the floor, with the wall behind her. She looks at him for a moment and then she stares again at the floor. He walks into the room and sits next to her on the floor. She immediately feels the warmth of his body and a sense of protection. She doesn’t know why, but when she is with Sark she feels protect.

“You’re still alive” she says to him without watching him.
“I’m sorry…” he says “…I didn’t have to say those things to you”.
She buries her face in her hands and begins to cry. Sark feels sorry for her, for how she is suffering.
“Sydney…” he begins
She turns her face to him and he sees her crying like he never saw it before. She was crying for him. Because she loves him.
“I don’t want you to suffer…” He leans closer to her as to kisses her.
“Go away” she says to him.
“Sydney, please…” he says almost in a whisper.
“Go away” she repeats.

“Hello?” says Vaughn on the phone.
“It’s me”
“Why are you calling me? What do you want?”
“Listen to me, we need to meet”
“Why?”
“It concerns Sydney” the other says and then reattaches the phone.
Vaughn stares shocked at what he heard.

Sydney knocks on the door. After a while Sark opens the door.
“Sydney…” he says in disbelief.
She comes closer to him and gently puts her head on his chest. She feels his warmth body. Sark closes the door then puts a hand on her head and the other on her waist. She becomes to cry.
“Sydney…come here” he says to her and they sit on the bed.
She looks at him, her face soaked with tears.
“I love you” she tearfully whispers.
“I love you too” he replies.
He gently places a hand on her face. She flinches at his touch. She looks at him and sees the pain in his eyes. She lays her head on his shoulder.

“Is Sydney alright?” asks Vaughn.
“Yes, she is. The problem is that she doesn’t trust me” he says to Vaughn.
“Jack, Dixon’s contact saw you with Cole…”
“You will not believe that I’m really working with Cole?”
“I don’t know what to believe”
“When he caught her I helped her to escaped. Cole told me to catch her again”
“What about Sark?”
“He wanted him dead” he says to Vaughn.
“Vaughn, we need to find Sydney. Are you with me?”
“Yes…of course” he says looking at him.

i hope you'll like them!!!! :smiley:

i LOVED THEM!
at first i couldnt remember what was goin on, bt THEN i got it!! lightbulb moment, rare, feel honored! lol
that was sooo sweet! thanks for the pm, and update sooN! keep up the terrific work!

sorry it takes so much to update....here's 2 new chapters!!

CHAPTER TEN
The next morning Sydney wakes up and found Sark sitting on the bed already dressed.

“Good morning love” he says to her gently. He leans closer to her and kisses her.

“Why are you already dressed?” she asks him and she sits on the bed.

“We have a work to do” he replies.

“You know…you look even more beautiful when you wake up” he gently touches her cheek.

“Thank you” she replies to him.

“What’s your plan?” Vaughn asks.

“First, the CIA won’t know anything about this, second…”

“Wait, we can need their help. I can tell them that you were helping Sydney” he says to Jack.

“They won’t believe you and you will put yourself in a dangerous situation” he says coldly.

Vaughn considers this for a moment but the thought of Sydney in danger makes him agree to this plan.

“Fine. So, do you have any idea where she could be?”

“I’m not sure of this but I think that she had already seen her mother”

“Sydney, are you alright?” asks Irina to her daughter.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m sorry for yesterday. It’s all my fault, not Sark’s” she says looking at her.

“It’s ok. We’ve already talked about that. One of my contacts has seen Sloane in Moscow. You will go
there, follow him and discover the location of the artefacts” she says looking at both of them.

“I will follow you two in Moscow. I’ll stay in my safe house. Mr.Sark, you know very well where it is?” she asks him.

“Of course” he replies looking at her.

Irina stands up and looks at Sydney. Sydney looks back at her mother.

“Would you mind if I have a word with Mr.Sark?” she asks Sydney.

“There are no secrets between us, I can stay there” she replies.

“I know but I need to talk to him alone”

Sydney stands up and looks at Irina.

“Well, I suppose that I have to leave you alone because you will only talk about professional things. Is that right?” she says looking at Sark.

“What do you mean?” he asks her.

Sydney looks at him and then goes out of the room.
Irina and Sark stand there speechless, then she begins to speak.

“My daughter is not into killing people even is she is a CIA agent. For that reason I’m asking you to kill Arvin Sloane” she says looking at him.

“Well, this will be the best thing I’ve ever done” he replies.

“So, you assure me that you will kill him?” she asks.

“Of course, I will” he replies and begins to walk away.

“Sark…” Irina begins. Sark stops and turns to face her.

“Yes?” he asks.

“Take care of my daughter”

He nods and goes out of the living room.

Vaughn’s cell phone rings. He looks to see who is calling him than he answers.

“Yes?”

“Make sure you are ready to leave?”

“Why? Where are we going?” he asks Jack.

“Moscow” he replies.

Sydney is sitting on her bed thinking of Sark. Is he really in love with her mother? Did something happened before, when she knew nothing of her? Her thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. She remains there unable to move. Then the door opens and Sark appears. She looks for a moment at him then she stares at the floor. He enters the room, closes the door and approaches to Sydney.

“Sydney…” he begins looking at her “…what’s wrong?” he leans closer to her.

“Leave me alone” she yelled at him.

She stands up and is about to leave when Sark grab her arm. She stops and turns to look at him. He leaves her arm and gently places a hand on her face. She pulls herself away from him.

“Damn it Sydney! What the hell is wrong?” he asks her.

“Do you really want to know what’s wrong Sark?” she asks him.

He stays there without saying a word.

“I’m tired of all the stories between you and my mother!” she tells him.

“What are talking about? We were just talking about the plan!” he says.

“If you were only talk about the plan, why I wasn’t allowed to hear?” she asks.

“For your security” he says looking at her.

She looks away. Sark doesn’t know how to explain to Sydney that he loves her and that there’s nothing between him and her mother. He can’t tell her that Irina told him to kill Sloane, even if he is sure that Sydney will be happy of this. All he can do right now is to consol her.

“Sydney…” he begins coming closer to her “…you can believe me or not but I assure you that there is nothing other than professional stuffs between me and you mother. All that I want to do is to stay with you. You have been through many problems in the past weeks and I don’t want you to suffer for something that isn’t real”.

He leans closer to her and kisses her on the cheek. He then walks away of her room. She rests there unable to move or to speak.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Dixon’s phone rings. He answers.

“Dixon”

“Sir, we saw Jack Bristow with another man in Moscow” says the other man on the phone.

“Where are they?” he says worried.

“We will follow them. I’ll let you know every move” he replies.

“Yes, it will be better”

“…then, after, you will be into the room where Sloane is. Are you alright Sydney?” Irina asks worried.

“Yes. If you have finished with me I’ll let you alone with Sark to talk about other things of the plan” she says angry and she leaves the room.
Irina looks at her as she headed out of the room then at Sark.

“What’s wrong with her?” she asks him.

“Stupid things” he replies quickly.

“What kind of things Mr.Sark?” she adds.

“You daughter believes that there’s a love story between you and me. Of course I told her that there’s nothing between us but she doesn’t believe me”.

MOSCOW 11 PM
Sydney and Sark arrive in a black car to the refuge of Sloane. There are no lights and everything is quiet. They step of the car and begin to walk around the house. They enter into the house from the back door. Apparently there is nobody there, but they know very well that Sloane may be hidden somewhere. Sydney begins to enter.

“Sydney…” Sark says in a whisper “…pay attention”

The entire house is strangely dark. They search everywhere then they open a door. They found themselves into what they think is probably Sloane’s studio. They begin to walk when Sydney notice that there’s an alarm in front of the desk.

“I’ll go out and try to make the alarm off” she says to Sark and she disappears in the dark.

Sark turns again to face the desk when he felt something cold on his neck. He turns only to see the most wanted man. Sloane turn on the lights of his office then face Sark.
“Mr.Sark. To what do I owe this visit?” he says looking at him.

Sark doesn’t know what to say. He can fight him but he has his gun pointed at him and it would be too risky.

“I’m here because I want to work with you again” he says.

“Do I have to believe you?”

“I came here tonight and waited for you here only for this reason. I can’t come in the morning. You know, someone could have saw me” he says looking away.

“Good, I’m waiting for someone that you know very well” he begins.

Sark looks at him worried thinking of who the other person will be. Maybe he caught Sydney.

“Are you alright Mr.Sark?” he asks him.

“Yes” he answers firmly.

“Sir, they entered in Sloane’s house. What do we have to do?”

“Catch them alive” says Dixon.

“Mr.Sark…Allison Doren” says Sloane happy.

Sark looks in disbelief at the woman he thought was dead.

“Hello Sark” she says.

He looks at her then at Sloane.

“What do we have to do?” he asks him.

“There’s someone around the house. Kill whoever it is”

Sark and Allison begin to search around the house in the darkness. Then Allison stops and turns to face Sark. Sark too has heard that sound but he doesn’t tell her.

“Sark, there’s someone here” she says almost in a whisper.

“No, I heard nothing. Let’s search here” he says.

Sydney is hidden behind a wall and she notice that Sark saw her.

“Let’s search on the other side” he says angry.

“Shut up Sark!” she yells at him.

She then walks beside the wall and sees Sydney. She pointed her gun at her.

“Well, Sydney Bristow. You’re still alive!” she says while laughing.

Sark comes and looks at her. He aimed his gun at Sydney. She stares at him in disbelief.

“What are you doing here?” she asks Sydney.

Sydney doesn’t answer.

“Well, it’s not important. I will only kill you” Allison says.

“Drop the gun” Sark says to Allison.

She turns to him and sees his gun pointed at her.

“Sark, what are you doing? We have to kill her!”

“I said drop the gun!” he repeats.

She is about to drop the gun when she shoots to Sydney. Sark throws her on the floor and her shoot hits Sydney’s shoulder. Allison loses her gun and when she tries to catch her again Sark shoots her. He turns to see Sydney unconscious.

Back