Teasing Sydney

Title: Teasing Sydney

Author: AKASydneyBristow

Disclaimer: I don't own Alias or any of the characters, so please don't ask me if you can rent Vaughn for your next bachelorette party.

Notes: Takes place right after 4.4. Rating of PG13 to be on the safe side. This is my first fanfic so please be gentle.

"When we get back, maybe you should spend the night. Vaughn?" Sydney asked unsurely.

He didn't answer her. She wanted to talk with him, but she knew he was exhausted, so she just covered him with a blanket and settled back in her seat. Her eyes drifted close and she fell into an easy sleep.

She was woken up by a soft kiss on the cheek. She opened her eyes to see Vaughn smiling at her.

"Hi." he said.

"Are we there already?"

"Not yet. I just wanted to talk to you."

She scowled and pulled the blanket that he had passed over to her sometime in the night closer around her neck.

"Not fair. I left you alone when you so rudely fell asleep when we were talking earlier."

"I'm sorry. I really was trying to concentrate but I couldn't help it. Besides you said I could talk to you whenever I wanted."

She sighed and opened her eyes. She had said that.

"Okay, I'm up."

"I was just wondering what that last thing you said to me was?"

"Oh nothing. I just said that this was going to be hard on all of us."

"Are you sure that was it?" he asked her with a slight grin on his face.

She squinted her eyes at him, trying to read him.

"Are you sure you weren't begging me to go to bed with you?" he asked laughing.

"You said you were sleeping!" she said indignantly as she hit him in the arm.

"I'm sorry. I remembered it when I woke up, I must have subconciously heard you."

"For the record Mr. Vaughn, I didn't beg you to go to bed with me, I asked you to come over to my house. You see my shower drain is all clogged up and I wanted you to take a look at it."

"Ohh, I see." he said, not buying a word of it.

"It really annoys me when you're smug you know that, and furthermore..." she was cut off by searing lips pressing into her mouth. She started to resist but her hormones got the best of her pride and she melted into him. Her fingers found themselves lacing their way through his hair and a soft moan escaped her lips when his tongue found hers.

The Captain chose this opportune moment to announce that they were reaching their final destination.

They broke apart and Vaughn grinned at her. He reached across her, letting his hand travel over her stomach, which caused her to jump slightly, and fastened her seatbelt. He leaned back into his chair and smiled in triumph at her reaction.

After the plane touched down, Dixon, Sydney, and Vaughn retrieved their luggage and walked through the terminal. At the front door, Dixon waved his goodbye to them and hopped into a cab.

Vaughn hailed a cab also and opened the door for Sydney to get in.

"You know, on second thought, I think I'll call a professional plumber. You know, someone who's really good with his hands." she said to him from the sidewalk. This time her pride had won out.

"Syd.." he said realizing he might have went a little too far with his game.

"I'll see you next week at work." she said as she jumped into another cab and sped away. This time, she was the one smiling in triumph.

When she got home, she dumped her luggage in the living room and checked her messages.

"Nadia?" she yelled out as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. She didn't get a response. She started to walk to her room when she saw a note on the counter.

Syd,
Eric's taking me to Vegas to see a magic show. Be back on Sunday.
Love, Nadia
P.S. Congratulations on the mission.

'Well I guess I'm alone for now,' she thought, 'although I'm guessing I've got about forty-five minutes before he gives in.'

She lit every candle she owned and dimmed the lights in the living room. She ran to her room and pulled open a drawer. She pulled out a lacy black teddy. It was his favorite. She curled her hair in soft ringlets and was spraying on perfume when she heard the doorbell. She looked at the clock, thity-five minutes.

She opened the front door to see Vaughn on his knees holding a dozen roses.

"Can I come in?' he sheepishly asked.

She smiled with full dimples and took his hand and led him in.

"They're beautiful, Vaughn." she said as she took them and went into the kitchen.

"Then you have something in common. Just my way of showing how sorry I am and how much you mean to me."

"You know I'm not really mad, don't you?'" she said as she put the flowers in a vase.

"Can't I play the doting boyfriend?"

"Always." she replied as she walked over to him and snaked her arms around his neck.

They started slowly dancing from side to side as they stared into each other's eyes.

"So do you always dress like this for the plumbers?"

She laughed.

"Oh yeah, I find coveralls and drain snakes incredible sexy."

He twirled her away from him and then caught her back in his arms. Her breath caught as he held her. His hands found their way to the small of her back. He brought his mouth dangerously close to her ear and huskily whispered:

"You know how much I love this teddy on you, but somehow I think it would look better on your bedroom floor."

She looked up at him innocently and with all seriousness replied:

"But what will I wear when the plumber comes?"

He laughed and picked her up under her legs and carried her to the bedroom as she giggled into his neck.

"You will pay for that Ms. Bristow."

Thanks for reading. I don't know if I will continue this one or just start another one. It was a lot of fun though.

So cute!
Please PM me when you write more, because I love reading stories in which Sydney and Vaughn are so :love:

:blush:

Thx

Thanks for the great reviews!

Notes: Second part. Takes place after 4.5 "Welcome to Liberty Village"

"You want to have dinner with me in Paris?" Vaughn asked.

"Absolutely." Sydney giddily replied.

They moved together and shared a sweet kiss. Vaughn broke the kiss and got up and walked to the front of the military aircraft.

"We need to stop at Marseilles airfield. We have been called on important business in Paris." he said to the pilot.

"You're the boss." the pilot yelled back over the roar of the engine as he turned the plane around.

Vaughn walked back to where Sydney was sitting. Her eyes were wide as she watched him.

"I thought you were joking." she said in astonishment.

"I never joke about French food."

"We really are going to get into a lot of trouble."

"Do you really care?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"I guess not. After fighting for your life over a convertible, it all seems a little ridiculous." she mused.

"After all this life has cost us, they really should be buying us a castle in the French countryside instead of dinner." he joked.

"Is that where you want to live? A castle in the country?"

"Well maybe not a castle, but I would like to be away from the city."

"Yeah?" she said as she interlocked their fingers.

"Yeah, just an average house with an average car and my extraordinarily above average wife." he said as he rubbed the spot on her finger where there should have been a ring.

"That would be nice. But I think you'd miss seeing me in stilletos and wigs every other week."

"That's what the secret closet of assorted costumes is for."

"Ahh, I see. So you've thought this through?"

"More times than you can imagine." he whispered into her neck.

She smiled widely, flashing her dimples.

The plane landed and they got off. Vaughn made arrangements for the pilot to pick them up the next afternoon. They jumped in a cab and Vaughn gave the driver directions to a restaurant.

"I love it when you speak French." she said.

"I'll remember that. Oh, one more thing, give me your cell phone."

"Vaughn..." she protested.

"No interruptions."

She grudgingly handed it over and he turned it off.

"And the beeper."

"Fine, but you're taking all the heat for this when we get home."

"It's worth it."

They rode along in a comfortable silence. Sydney gazed out the window, taking in the dancing lights. She sighed happily. Just then, she caught her reflection in the window.

"Oh no!" she squealed.

"What, what is it?" Vaughn asked concerned.

"I can't go dressed like this." she said gesturing to her torn shirt and ragged jacket, compliments of the attempt on her life earlier.

"You look gorgeous no matter what you wear." he said kissing her on the forehead.

"Vaughn, I know you're playing the doting boyfriend, but you are not taking me to dinner in the most romantic city in the world looking like this."

He sighed in defeat. There was no way he was going to win this one.

'Come to think of it,' he thought to himself, ' When have I ever won one with her.'

"Would you know of a department store nearby?" he asked the driver in French.

The driver nodded and turned right.

"Thank you." she said as she slipped her hand under his arm.

"Yeah, yeah. But I'm hungry."

They pulled up to a store and she jumped out.

"Wait here. I'll be ten minutes."

Ten minutes later, Vaughn was engaged in a conversation with the driver about foreign and domestic policies when she walked out. A flash of green caught his eye and he glanced over. She looked radiant. She was wearing a dark green silk dress that hugged her curves and she was carrying a little bag. Vaughn almost hurt himself scrambling out of the car.

"Wow, you look..." he couldn't even find words.

"You like it?"

"Mmhmm." he said placing his hands on her hips. "In fact, I think we should go to the hotel right now."

"I thought you said you were hungry?" she said smiling.

His eyes looked upon her hungrily. "I am." he stated.

"Well I'm hungry....for food." she said easing away from him.

"Okay." he said knowing he was going to lose this one too and the faster they ate, the faster they could leave."

They got back in the cab and Vaughn slipped the driver an extra twenty to speed.

"So what's in the bag?" he asked nonchalantly as he kissed her neck.

"Nothing."

He stopped kissing and looked at her.

"Cmon. What is it?" his interest was now piqued.

"I'm not going to tell you." she said as she raised her eyebrows at him.

He bent down to her ear and whispered "Sil vous plait?" (Please?)

Her stomach did flip flops and if she hadn't been sitting she would have fallen over, but she stayed resolute.

"Nope, not even when you do that."

To Be Continued......

Back