Searching For Truth

AAAACK. It's finished???? And you know I wuve you right. I knew all along about Syd and so I was really worried about the direction this was heading, cause I wanted Vaughn to be a good boy. But DAYMN girl, you made it all good in da end. I cwied tho. And the humidity here and the crying just made my eyeliner and mascara run even more and do you know how much I hate that???? Well I hate it alot. But thanx for the memories and I bags fan #47 for the sequal (eat my dust folks mwuhahahahahahaha....haaaaa.o.k. then)

Anji (Mangohead)

PS. I got a new mouse today and it escaped in the car so i was hunting for like an hour for it (i had to kneel on my seat with my bum in the air so I could see under the dashboard and seat <- now tell me if that ain't a mental picture and a half). It was under the centre console so mum got the air pump and shoved it at one end of the console so that esseintially it got blown out the other end. It took three goes before I caught it and now it (Named Patchouli the great mouse escapist) and the old one (Celeste) are fighting like well, cat and dog (bad analogy i know).

Wow, i cant believe this is over.
It helped with our alias craving, right until the show started!!
Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
Thanks for the PMs.
Becky

:jawdrop: OMG!! Janet i loved it! :love:

i'm so happy that Sydney is Sam's mother :jump: and now they have another little baby! :groupwave: they're like one big happy family!! :D :D :D it's great how everything worked out! :smiley:

anyways i gotta go an watch desperate housewives :woot: but pm me when you post the sequel!

SkyGirl5 said:
thanks for the reviews guys :hug:
the sequal will be up next week i promise :hug:

ps - 13 hrs 18 mins!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
[post="1145142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

3 hours and 12 minutes.

You're torturing these poor people for a whole week. That's awful. :P

krzykty57789 said:
Yeah, I can't believe you finished posting before Alias. :P That was like 5 chaps a day or something like that. :D
[post="1145836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

umm yeah didnt we actually have this conversation? :P
bout how it would be hard to finish before alias?

i am about to perform a task that i'm thinking is a bit crazy
but i think i'm going to read the fic again. *nods*

ok may as well get started now :whistle:

Sorry for my lack of posts or reviews... but I just got back from my Christmas holidays... I've been away for almost 2 weeks!!

Don't have much time right now, though... So I'll just say that I loved this story :love: Sam was the cutest! And Charlie and Kit too, of course :D

But I had the urge to kick Dr Reed's ass and throw her onto the railway... :blink: whoops... did I say that out loud? *shrugs* Seems I did... Nvm

I'm glad they finally sorted everything out... And that the mystery of Sydney's baby was solved... But they don't know who made that to them yet, right?
Will it be mentioned in the sequel?? I hope Weiss and Nadia, Jack and Irina keep making their appearance... I love them all!! And Dylan, and Sam's sister... :hug:

Thanks for all the PMs you sent me!! And keep Pm'ing me for the sequel. You can already write down my name in the PM list... :lol:

Gis (y)

wow!
very cute!
what kind of sick person would do that to s/v?
but cute ending!
they have another kid!
wow! this a first for me...i've never stuck to a fic that long before. i never thought i would've read 140 chapters!
but wow, now i'm going to miss this fic!
Great job!
it's been fun reading!
And now, i have nothing to look forward to read, because i really appreciated the fact that you update like everyday!
You did an amazing job with this fic!
and it turned out wonderfully!

katy, i know it's crazy

i thought people knew me by now

i AM crazy

inside and out

*sigh*

i'm on page 143 already though
lol
ok i need to keep reading

awwwwwwwwwww juju i love you :hug:
i cant belive ur reading it again - but u know what ive probably read it like 7 times so :P

Back