Season Three in UK

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK the catch up is on the 9th at 2.15pm - 2.40pm on Bravo. :woot: And then :woot: :woot: Season three starts on 14th March, same channel at 9pm - repeated day after 8pm!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I can't wait - who else is with me?????

Here's a place to chat about where the UK is at with Alias and not see spoilers etc!!!!!!! ^_^

I know this is great news, im so excited, i cant wait to see how Bravo will tell us the story so far, its gonna be good, i cant wait, :woot: :woot: :happydance: :jump:

poor_little_miss_vaughn :( you'll have to make friends with someone who does!! hehehe :D

and ditto wot harminder said - can't wait to see how they tell 'the story so far'. I'll have my video tape at the ready!!!!! could do some sort of summary for non sky viewers of you like!? :smiley:

roll on next week!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Im quite interested in how they'll explain the story so far in 30 minutes. And the ad is mad, I've seen i t a few times now, i can wait for it to start and i have two of my mates (who are new viewers) who are gonna start watching it, im at the moment tryin to get another friend into it! :D

ok guys - let the countdown begin - 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i watched the story so far on bravo today, it just basically has interviews with all the cast members and showed a scene from the new series, (it looks soo good!!!)

there isn't many spoilers on series 3

ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO :woot: :woot:

apparently it got BBC Choice or sumthing in the radio Times....i dunno just what my friend told me...

new interviews!
the cast are speaking bout there views on season 1 and 2 and how exciting season 3 is.
was well worth watching if there is a repeat set your tapes cause it was good

Bravo are so pleased they have Alias in the top left hand corner it says "Alias Starts Sun 9pm" I sense they will neither drop nor move the time slot; this could practically relaunch Bravo.

Popular established Series starts on new Channel viewers will increase immensly

Back