Season Three in UK

OK so i forgot tot watch the story so far - i said i would do a transcript - which i promise i will cos its on again!!! i am actually watching it right now - but i had it on my SKY autoview and didnt have time to put a tape in!!

MV looks so hot :woot: - i didnt realise there were gonna be cast interviews - the guy actually go to go to the set of Alilas and speak to them all (lucky bastard!!!!) - i will definitely record it on the 14th and do a transcript for those who dont have sky cos it's pretty good!!!!! :smiley: :smiley:

I watched it , it was good, Greg.G is so funny and Victor, and yep MV look mighty fine! Wasnt it a little spoilery?? I wont say what bit though! but did you hearthey go they are doing a 1 hour special on Ricky Gervais on Alias later on, probally when the episode airs! So thats gonna be great coz again Michael looked hot! 🤤

yeah it was good - am gonna tape it next time!! :smiley:
nice to finally get some stuff on TV over here!!!!! :smiley: (y)

I watched the Pre show yesterday and it was so good thought MV was funny! I'm so glad Bravo did pick up Alias now even if u miss it u get to see it Bravo + and its on the next day again so u actually get to see it 4 times woohoo!! lol

Yaz
:ninja:

Yeah MV was funny, and hot! ;)

Im glad too that Bravo have picked up alias becuase of exactly what you said, we can watch it 4 times in the week! :lol:

Also as the U.S. will have no more long waits between episodes we should get a new ep each week.

you're excited aren't you!

we all might go to hannah's on monday and watch it.
i'm recrding it for them tomorrow. i'm the only one with the channel.

hmmm... less than 4 for me now.
except i might not be home!!!
i'll just have to put it on timer and watch it when i et back.

Back