Season's Greetings

Title: Season's Greetings

Rating: For all!

Author: Cookiemonster

Disclaimers: Vaughn & Sydney belong to J.J. Abrams as do Francie, Will and Weiss... The rest all belongs to me!!!!!!!!! Especially the kids are ALL mine ;o) LOL... Or at least I wish they would...

Summary: Sydney and her crazy ideas for Christmas... SD-6 is down... Sydney and Vaughn together at CIA now!!! What are Sydney's plans for this upcoming X-mas?????? It’s just plain fluffyness.... you’ll figure it out just like the rest of my fics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 1

CIA Headquarters

Sydney entered the CIA Headquarters at the early morning as she usually did. She headed straight into her office and put her briefcase with a loud drop onto her desk. She turned on her heels and stumped over to the kitchen to get her caffeine of the day. Since she was the first to arrive, she had to get the coffee ready and that would be a very strong one!

Once the coffee done, she took her mug and got back into her office, shutting the door behind her close. Today was going to be a very busy day since she had a lot of work to catch upon her last missions. Sydney sat down into her chair, so she could have a last look at the work load lying on her desk.

Little by little the Office was filling up with people who had to finish their last works before the Christmas holidays were starting in two days. Kendall arrived at 8.14 straight and requested Vaughn and Sydney for a debrief in the meeting room

"Good Morning Sir" both Agents greeted with a sharp tone, once they were standing in front of the Director’s desk.

"Please have a seat" he replied. "The reason why I ordered you in here is that I have a little request to both of you".

Vaughn and Sydney glanced at each other and Sydney showed a frown on her face, letting Vaughn know she had no clue what Kendall was talking about.

A knock could be heard at the door "Enter".

"Sir, Mrs. Gray is here" Marshall informed Kendall. "Show her in" and a tiny lady entered the room.

Sydney once again looked from Mrs. Gray over to Vaughn with that strange look on her face wondering *What the heck was going on…* and grinning at Michael Vaughn sitting right next to her. Vaughn still had no idea and he stood up so he could shake hands with the lady and so did Sydney.

"Good Morning Agent Vaughn" Mrs. Gray answered in a whispering voice and nodded towards Sydney “Good Morning Agent Bristow”.

"Good morning Mrs. Gray! Would you please explain my two agents here as to the reason of your visit" the Admiral asked her, "I just got in and haven't had time as yet to do so. You might also be a little bit more convincing" and then Kendall had that grin on his face towards his two best Agents looked like dumbfounded.

End Part 1

Part 2

"I'm from an association working with children who need someone to spend some time with them, throughout the whole year, for the birthday, or other holidays... so that they aren't hanging out on the street or anywhere else. Mr. Kendall had contacted us a little while ago and thought that some of his people might be willing to help us, especially during the Christmas Season. I also know that this is a little bit short of notice and with a little bit of hope- that you have nothing planned - you might be interested and offer a nice Christmas to one of our children from the association." Trying to convince Vaughn and Syd of her speech.

Mrs. Gray looked at the two agents with hope.

Sydney spoke up first "Well to tell you the truth, Mrs. Gray, it’s really short notice because I did have some plans with some of my friends, but I think that they would be happy to have some addition knowing it is for a good cause. So through me in for the program” Sydney announced with quite a cheery voice.

Vaughn gazed at her, wondering what was going through her mind. But knowing her for two years now wasn’t that surprising anymore. She loved children and that’s one of the many reason why she chose to become a teacher, the other one being the reason that her mother used to be one.

Mrs. Gray, Kendall and Syd chose that moment to glance at Vaughn, who was sitting there and didn’t know what to say.

"What about you Sir?" Mrs. Gray asked. "Did you have any plans or do you think you could fit in a child?"

A moment of silence reigned over the room, until Sydney spoke again.

"Mrs. Gray, could we have some more information about what the procedure is going to be like? I’m sure there is some kind of papers or whatever we have to fill in. I’ll talk to Agent Vaughn and will try to convince him." She smiled at the lady and then turned her head towards Vaughn.

"I leave this information sheets with you and all you have to do is give me a call and I'll get the child to your place by tomorrow night" the lady said glancing from Sydney, over to Vaughn and Kendall.

"Sure!" Syd exclaimed and handed all the three of them some documentation. "Please let me know as soon as possible so I can arrange everything and keep you informed about your child at the same time. Thanks very much for receiving me. I’m pretty sure the children will have a nice company with your Miss Bristow". Mrs. Gray got up and shook hands and walked outside, with the three on tow behind her.

Sydney strode over to her office to get some papers together, when she hurt Vaughn calling for her "Vaughn I'm sorry but I don't have time now... Could we please postpone it. What do you think about having lunch together?" she asked him as if this was a usual thing to do.

Vaughn shook his head as he couldn’t believe his ears. Did she just ask him out for lunch? "Ok, if you want… Meet you at 12.00 sharp?"

"Yeah sure!" and Sydney was off.

End Part 2

Part 3 and 4

So what do you think??? I know...nothing too exciting as yet...but you'll see...

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
that was a great start!! post more soon!! and please KEEP me ON THIS PM LIST!! :P :smiley:!!
[post="1086097"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sure will do.. will take me a looong time to post everything here but at least I've started!!!!!! :P

Yippie!! :lol: You began posting it!!

I know it's gonna take some time til I get to read something new, but this is my opportunity to review this story from the beginning... ;) And I'm soo happy!!

Thank you so much for the PM!!

Gis

How often do you plan on updating?

cookiemonster said:
Summary: Sydney and her crazy ideas for Christmas... This is far at the beginning when Vaughn and Sydney meet!!!!!!!!!!! It’s just plain fluffyness.... you’ll figure it out just like the rest of my fics!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confused: Got confused in there... When they meet? :thinking: Isn't it after sd-6 takedown but without the kiss? (meaning that they aren't together)

gis_scaper said:
Yippie!! :lol: You began posting it!!

I know it's gonna take some time til I get to read something new, but this is my opportunity to review this story from the beginning... ;) And I'm soo happy!!

Thank you so much for the PM!!

Gis

How often do you plan on updating?
[post="1086107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It should be daily update... at least whenever I can come online... so if I'm not you'll either know it...otherwise it's my PC not playing along... :rolleyes:

gis_scaper said:
:confused: Got confused in there... When they meet? :thinking:  Isn't it after sd-6 takedown but without the kiss? (meaning that they aren't together)
[post="1086122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah you're right... I better go check this what happened there in my copy/paste...thanks for noticing!!!!!! -_-

cookiemonster said:
It should be daily update... at least whenever I can come online... so if I'm not you'll either know it...otherwise it's my PC not playing along...  :rolleyes:
[post="1086125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Good! :lol:
Gonna take a shower and I'll start typing my review when I come back... (*especifies: quoted review, of course* ;))

Gis :hi:

I want Vaughn to meet Lily!! I want it now!! :love:

gis_scaper said:
Good! :lol:
Gonna take a shower and I'll start typing my review when I come back... (*especifies: quoted review, of course* ;))

Gis :hi:

I want Vaughn to meet Lily!! I want it now!! :love:
[post="1086138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know Gis!!!!!!!!! Don't worry... Lilly's gonna be there pretty soon :love:

Oh and I'm gonna have quotes?????? :woot: can't wait!!!!!!

cookiemonster said:
Yeah you're right... I better go check this what happened there in my copy/paste...thanks for noticing!!!!!!  -_-

[post="1086129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Pfewww... You got me scared right there... I mean, I was pretty sure what Season's Greetings was about, and then you suddenly changed the timeline... :lol:
But it's okay, no problem with your tiny slip... Cause we're having fluff!! Fluff!! Another of cookie's stories!! :P

cookiemonster said:
I know Gis!!!!!!!!! Don't worry... Lilly's gonna be there pretty soon :love:

Oh and I'm gonna have quotes??????  :woot: can't wait!!!!!!

[post="1086144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: I know she's gonna appear pretty soon... but I can't wait!! :P
I have a soft spot for Vaughn with little girls... Soo sweet!!! :eek: :zipped: I might better shut my mouth, in case there's someone who hasn't read this story, yet...

Yep. You're gonna have quotes. But shower comes first...

See you in a while!! :hi:

Gis

gis_scaper said:
:blush: I know she's gonna appear pretty soon... but I can't wait!! :P
I have a soft spot for Vaughn with little girls... Soo sweet!!!  :eek:  :zipped: I might better shut my mouth, in case there's someone who hasn't read this story, yet...

Yep. You're gonna have quotes. But shower comes first...

See you in a while!! :hi:

Gis
[post="1086154"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey Gis... I watched TVE this afternoon and I'm crazy about Maria Isabel... she's really cute... know her???? I'm sure you do... she's all over spanish TV... SHe's was great!!!!!!!!! and still is :P

OMV!! i can't believe this!
Yesterday I found this fic in a site, and I just adored that!! It's probably one of the best that I've ever read!
But It was unfished, and i was sending you a PM today to finish it! :P What a great coincidence! :D :D

everyone needs to read this!! is great! (I almost cried sometimes)

thanks for sharing cookiemonster! :D :D

hey, i really like this fic, but i read it the first time around so thankyou for the pm but you can take me off the list for seasons greetings!
everyone else i loved it the first time!!

cookiemonster said:
Hey Gis... I watched TVE this afternoon and I'm crazy about Maria Isabel... she's really cute... know her???? I'm sure you do... she's all over spanish TV... SHe's was great!!!!!!!!! and still is  :P

[post="1086170"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*Slightly embarrased* Um... who's Maria Isabel? :thinking: Don't have any idea...
Well, I'll try to use my deducting skills... if she's cute, this means she's young... possibly a kiddo... and famous right now... Um... could she possibly be the spanish girl that won The junior Eurovision contest? It could be... ;) I'm quite out of the loop in this kind of stuff... Maybe I should watch more tv... *sigh* The only thing I watch on tv are shows... and the ones I like are on cable tv... so a friend has to tape them for me...

Glad you watched spanish tv!! :lol: But... I try to watch the less I can TVE... the only thing that was worth in that channel was ER, but they don't show it anymore...
I put this in a spoiler, cause you don't have to read it if you don't want to... and it's quite off topic...
TVE is... how to tell you... not welcome amongst catalan people (hey, I'm catalan) cause it's nationalist... Um... grrrr... I guess just Catalan people can understand this... and I would go into politics... Let's say that TVE was in the government's side, which meant Aznar's side, and Aznar's never been too fond of Catalonia... But Aznar's not the president anymore!! :lol:
Hey, I've gotta go to start my quoted review...

Tuga said:
OMV!! i can't believe this!
Yesterday I found this fic in a site, and I just adored that!! It's probably one of the best that I've ever read!
But It was unfished, and i was sending you a PM today to finish it! :P What a great coincidence! :D :D

everyone needs to read this!! is great! (I almost cried sometimes)

thanks for sharing cookiemonster! :D :D
[post="1086182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I got your mail... :smiley: just hadn't had time yet to reply... I'm glad you found it though... ;) And I've added you to the PM list!

I got you Gis... It's the only spanish TV channel I get... and yes Maria Isabel is the little girl who won the european junior song contest! You should check her out... LOL... I'm waiting for your quotes :whistle:

Back