Season's Greetings

I am glad Syd and Vaughn are having a good time on their honeymoon. I hope the kids will be ok without them for a few days.

Thanks for the pm.

i just read your update
it is realy good
and i love how vaugn and hannah
are getting on so well

if you are not to busy can i get a pm :rotflmao:

:chocolatekiss:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Awwww, they're finally on their honeymoon! It's about time too! ^_^

And the honeymoon sounds like it's going to be a perfect getaway too... The only thing it'll really be missing is the kids. Not that you're supposed to bring kids on your honeymoon, because that's just... Weird. The kids would probably get scarred for life or something, so maybe it's for the better that they're staying at home... :blink:

I still miss them though! Especially Hannah... That little girl in particular is gorgeous! I love her to itty bitty pieces... It's just so wonderful to see how far she's come, and how attached she's grown to her mummy, and especially her daddy! ^_^

Um, why didn't they talk to Julian though? :confused: And Mae! Someone should've put Mae on the phone! :lol:

Great update Cookie! More soon, please? :angelic:

Cai
x

PART 97

The very first day of their vacation was to begin along with the chirping sound of the exotic birds. Vaughn’s eyes fight against the early sunlight of the morning, turning himself around onto the other side. Sleep was no longer an option he realised a couple of minutes later and rubbed his eyes open.

The day couldn’t start any better when he was greeted with the loving figure of his wife, laying mere inches away from him, her slow and still regular breathing telling him she was still asleep. And he surely wasn’t going to be the one to wake her up on such a wonderful day.

He simply remained in bed, not able to tear his eyes away from the wonderful creature occupying the other side of the king sized bed. A few lost strand of hair, hang over her face that Vaughn slightly tried to brush out of her face, careful as to not wake her up, so he could have the full view on her angelic face. The exhaustion, not only from their long flight and jetlag was visible but also the fact of having kept themselves physically *busy* all through out the night were reason enough to let her sleep in as long as possible.

Even though it was only 7 o’clock in the morning, the temperature was rising rather quickly in- and outside. The van above the bed had been switched to medium level to keep their bodies from sweating too much during their sleep. The buzzing sound of the engine and the birds were the only sounds Vaughn could hear.

Half an hour later a few people could also be heard as they conversed passing by their studio heading for the restaurant. Sydney still wouldn’t wake up so Vaughn made up his mind and decided to go first for the shower. There was nothing else he wanted more but to share it together with his loving wife but there were many other mornings where they could shower together he figured, grabbing some fresh underwear, khaki shorts and shirt out of the luggage before he headed for a rather cool shower.

“Morning beautiful” Vaughn greeted Sydney when he returned and found her half awake sprawled all over their bed. He bend over her, still dripping wet, sending more than just a few water droplets over her face and chest.

She nonetheless didn’t bother and deepened his kiss without further words, enjoying the first intimacy of a new day to start. She smiled and greeted her husband in return once they’d parted to come back up for air.

“Come on get out of bed” he declared for to enthusiastic to Sydney on such a calm morning.

She grumped, hiding her face under the pillow, adding “Five minutes”

“No not five minutes… Come on get your lazy butt out of there”

“Urgh, MICHAEL” she screamed but with her head still under the pillow the voice was rather muffled. He then opted for the sly way to get her out of the silky, comfortable beddings. He gave a hard pull at the sheets covering her body till then but that revealed a naked feminine buddy underneath. She groaned even harder, the sudden cool air of the fan, sending waves of goose bumps onto her back.

She refused moving the slightest little inch so Vaughn sat next to her on the edge of the bed, kind of worried, as much as she enjoyed the natural view of her well shaped bottom.

“Syd… please” he pleaded, nibbling purposefully on her earlobe well aware what kind of feelings that would awake on her body.

He was right and rewarded with a soft moan of his given name as she turned onto her back, her left arm snaking around his neck, pulling him into another deep, almost needing kiss. This awoke other kind of feeling further southwards to Vaughn that he knew he couldn’t act on now otherwise they wouldn’t leave the hotel room for the day.

“Sydney” he practically panted into her searing kiss.

“What?”

“Oh God if you don’t stop this now, we’re going to regret this for the rest of our lives”

“I highly doubt that Mr Vaughn”

“I just had a shower… I… I don’t… I can’t…”

“Back to first grade?” She finally cut the kiss, looking deep into his eyes.

“Man you’re evil” he couldn’t believe she’d done this on purpose.

“Payback is hard”

“Well you managed to get something else hard”

Sydney got up flashing him a devilish smile as Vaughn didn’t want to move from his sitting position. Her very naked body standing right in front of him, wasn’t much of help right at that moment.

“Really? Well consider this as a little insight of what is going to happen tonight… but for that you’ll have to play nice all day long… my dear… husband” she gave him one last kiss.

Vaughn watched her retreating figure. “You’re going to drive me insane some day Sydney” he told her, quickly walking up behind her, catching up as she leaned over the luggage, searching for some of her own garments of the day.

He pressed himself against her so she could feel all of his straining manhood.

“What do you say if you show me a little bit more of your insight you have planned out for tonight NOW and well … the rest… later?”

“God and you think I’m bad?” Sydney turned around to be lost in Vaughn’s blue green eyes, neither dare moving as they found themselves lost in each other. Vaughn’s hands rested on her slim hips, kneading her soft skin so tenderly that her body shook from the emotions he sent through her body.

“Let’s get this over with” she surprised pulling him along into the bathroom, the door shattering close.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+

“What are the plans of the day?” Sydney wondered taking another bite of her fruit salad, munching away while Vaughn flipped through the so many flyers, leaflets, tourist guides and map they had brought along for their honeymoon.

“Well first… did you wanna relax some more? Or is it ok with you if we go have around the island, a little bit up north there’s Saint Denis. A beautiful city with creole houses we could visit in the morning, as well as the numerous markets all around the city. And, close by there’s a beach called Boucan-Canot which is apparently famous for the surfers. We could visit that if you want. It’s nearby the shopping area so we could eat out in the evening and have a little walk around the shops later at night. How does that sound?”

He looks up from the so many documents discarded all over the table, meeting up with Sydney’s smiling eyes there’s nothing else he could do but smile in return.

“Wonderful! Want some?” she balanced a spoon full of her fruit salad in front of Vaughn’s eyes. He opened his mouth and gladly took in the sweet fruit.

“Hmm, thanks” Vaughn waited until Sydney was finished, every now and then she would still share another spoon with her husband before they ended their breakfast, headed for their rented car to visit the sunny island.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+

“There’s a parking space” Sydney bounced all giddy to finally arrive at the beach. Not that their touristy adventure bothered her, but some time alone with Vaughn on a not very crowded beach was more than needed.

Minutes later they padded with their feet through the white sand in search for the perfect place for them to lie down and cuddle up. Some other people; tourists but also natives, were lounged here and there enjoying the sunny hot weather.

On one side of the pair sat a family with two girls. They spoke French and Sydney thus concluded that they were from France and enjoyed their only little vacation after a long year filled with work and now they were finally far away from the noisy city they lived in.

Sydney felt Vaughn’s magic hands over her body, rubbing the sun block onto her back just as he had told he would do. The sounds of the waves reaching the shore and the girls’ soft giggles were the only ones she could notice.

Vaughn broke that silence with “Done” as he had covered her whole body from head to toe into cream making sure she wouldn’t catch a sun burn with her white satin skin.

“Thanks” she said, pulling him in for a long kiss.

“Syd, the other pair is watching us, plus there are kids around… I don’t think that’s the most appropriate place to get more into it” Vaughn warned her, giving the staring couple a soft smile, waving his hand at them.

“Hm… sorry… sometimes I just loose myself in you” she breathed heavily, trying to get back to her initial composure of relaxing in the sun.

“Don’t think that I mind now… I love it… I love nothing more than for you to loose yourself in me, angel” he whispered softly into her ear, raising shivers right down her spine.

She closed her eyes, lying on her belly, her hands joined together used as a pillow to keep her head off from the sand. The towel she laid on was large enough for her to rest all over, except for her feet that ended up in the sand. Vaughn sat next to her, gazing around the beautiful landscape that presented itself around them.

They stayed that way for the next half an hour until Vaughn pulled Sydney back up to her feet, guiding her to the water, their fingers intertwined showing the entire world, that they belonged together. Vaughn followed where ever Sydney would go, not loosing his eyes of his wife. His wife… that’s all he could think about, his heart filling itself with love.

“Earth to Michael”

“Sorry? I was…”

“I saw… I wanna go back to the beach… that was enough refreshening… I could need something to drink…it’s hot”

“Sure… what do you want?”

“I don’t care… as long as it’s something cold… and get me an ice-cream, will you?”

He pulled at her hand, bring her body close up to him, his arm immediately travelling to her ever so slim hip,

“Anything for you angel”

While Vaughn was gone, Sydney spotted a boy that kept himself busy alone with a little ball. She glanced around in search for his parents but no one was to be around. His deep tanned skin told her he must be from the area and simply enjoyed himself for a good time on the beach with his ball.

She took place on her towel, pulling it straight again, rubbing some grains off of it and soon found herself staring at the boy, kicking his ball in front of his feet. He didn’t seem to mind being all by himself as he kicked it left and right, shooting a little bit harder, sending the rolling ball right into Sydney’s lap.

The boy came running up to Sydney “Excusez-moi! Je peux avoir ma balle?” (Excuse me, could I please get my ball back)

Sydney smiled broadly holding the ball out to him “S’il te plait” (There you go)

“Merci” (Thank you)

The boy hesitated but then ended up being more than curious “Tu t’appelles comment?” (what’s your name)

“Sydney, et toi?” (Sydney and you)

“Moi c’est Louis… t’habites où? “ (I’m Louis… Where are you from)

“J’habite aux Etats-Unis… je suis ici en vacances“ (I’m from the United States of America… I’m on vacation)

“Oh c’est loin… je crois… moi je vis ici“ (Oh that’s far away… I think … I live here)

The pair hit off well, doing small talk. Sydney even invited him to sit down on her towel. She told him about her children back in America and the boy listened carefully to what she had to say. All Louis told her was that he was five years old and lived with his mother down the street. She was still at work and Louis very often kept himself busy for another hour after school until his mother was back home.

“Hey” Vaughn showed up behind Sydney with the water, a coke and two ice-creams.

“Who’s your little friend” Vaughn smiled at Sydney dropping a soft kiss onto her lips and smiled back at the little boy in front of them.

“This is Louis” she introduced them to each other. “Louis, voici mon mari, Michael” (Louis, this is my husband Michael)

The boy sheepishly looked around the place and the wealthy people in front of him. He was pretty much used to the tourists but every now and then he dreamed of other countries far away that he pictured travelling to in the future.

Sydney gave her ice-cream to Louis while Vaughn shared his with Sydney. They all ended up playing some soccer in the sand, each adult feeling like thrown back into their own childhood enjoying being together. The time passed real quickly when Louis finally spotted his mother waving from far in the distance calling out for her son.

“Maman!”

His mother lifted her son into her arms both waving goodbye to the young couple.

“Attends! Ton ballon!” (Wait, your ball) Vaughn grabbed the round object, catching up with Louis and his mother who thanked Vaughn for his kindness.

+

“So how was your first day so far?” Vaughn wanted to know from Sydney as she cuddled close into him much later that night. The soft fragrance of her body lotion reached his nose and he found himself overtaken by her wonderful smell but also her body clinging to his.

“I’m tired…but it was perfect. The beach this afternoon, the shopping tour and dinner were wonderful… that’s because you are wonderful. I have the most caring and loving husband in the world.”

She turned her head on his chest so she was able to look into his blue green eyes.

“Well in that case I have the most caring and loving wife in the world” he pulled her chin up and kissed her very long. She moaned lightly into his kiss, breaking it. Vaughn kissed her forehead and laid her head back over his heart.

“Vaughn… I know we’re here for our honeymoon and we’re supposed to have fun…which we have of course… It’s just that this is the longest we’ve been apart from the children in a long while now. I miss them so much, especially after the time we shared with Louis on the beach. He was a real cutie”

He cupped her head brushing his thumbs over her rosy cheeks “I miss them too… we’ll make it and soon we’ll hold them in our arms again”

“Promise?”

“Yes, promise you. You’ll have your babies back very soon” Vaughn held onto her for dear life. His thoughts drifting off far from this place, as much as he loved spending time alone with his wife, something was missing, their children. They were a family and he missed them more than ever.

PART 98

Sydney’s POV

Sydney and Vaughn are driving along the north coast of the French Island in the Indian Ocean. The traffic jams even existed on this small Island and every now and then it seemed even worth than downtown LA. The air condition of the rented Peugeot 307 is working on full power considering the tropical head outside of the car.

They’ve spent two nights at a Hotel in Saint-Denis, visiting the major city in the North and its surroundings before making their way back along the eastern coast of the island. They passed through the village of Sainte-Marie where they have lunch on the street with creole people which gave Sydney the opportunity to practise her French further more. At the same time it was a much closer approach to learn the culture of this tiny island. It was almost like spending a magnificent dinner with your best friends. Everybody was nice and inviting that it didn’t stop to amaze Sydney the more she learnt about it.

In Sainte-Suzanne Vaughn stopped the car at a nearby cascade where they were able to refresh themselves somehow with water. Exploring the island had become like a game to them, it felt wonderful walking hand in hand with each other discovering places here and there whenever they didn’t follow the road 100% the way it was written. People could easily see that they were a happy couple, sometimes stopping to nibble on their lips, placing pecks here and there of the loved one. Almost like teenagers, except that they were married.

Saint-André was an interesting little city as well that showed many little creole houses, different chapels and churches on almost every corner. It was like watching a post card except that this was reality and Sydney could see everything with her own eyes. There even resided a huge malabar temple “Le colosse”. Sydney was sure that if ever Hannah happened to be with them, she’d hide herself behind her mother without hesitation. It would give her a hard time, explaining that this huge monument was only a building and not scary at all.

Since Sydney’s favourite fragrance was Vanilla, Vaughn couldn’t deny her pleadings to visit the so many agricultural fields of the area of Bras-Panon which is the center of the growing of this flower. Not too far away they finally ended up in Saint-Benoit, the biggest city on the East Coast of the Reunion Island.

Their journey went to old baroque church of Sainte-Anne built between 1921 and 1940, very much inspired from the architects in Europe due to the different statutes, mixed colors and mouldings. As soon as they’d arrived, they checked into the hotel, leaving their belongings in their room and then had a very long walk to the place of Grand Etang, well known for its mile long tracks through the valleys and hills of the flora.

Only dusk would make them go back to the hotel and after a quick shower and love making they decided to explore some more of the city they’d decided to stay in for the night over. The streets were crowded and yet again the couple met with this extraordinary culture of the creolian people. Miscellaneous musicians filled the streets with music and every now and then people would even dance and sing along the rhythm.

“Vaughn?” Sydney’s a sighed into Vaughn’s shoulder as she leaned heavily on her husband. His arm immediately wounds it way around her waist, keeping her close up against him, sitting her down on the nearest bench he has spotted.

“What’s wrong?” he inquired, kneeling down in front of her all the same checking her once over. “Everything alright?”

“Yeah… I’m just tired…”

“And I guess you want to head back to the hotel right?”

“If that’s ok with you…”

“Sure” he leaned in, forehead resting against forehead for a little while, giving her the time she needed to rest some and then he kissed her ever so lightly.

“I’m sorry… I’m so dead beat…”

“It’s ok don’t worry”

“Today was perfect… I mean not only today but everything… You and me, here on this island. I love it” she says with shining eyes. The street lights reflected in her eyes and Vaughn thought he’d never seen as beautiful eyes then hers. ”And I love you” she stated matter of fact, her fingers gliding through his messy hair, somehow pulling a strand of lost hair into his original position. He loved those simple gesture of his wife more than anything else.

Vaughn sent the same smile back at Sydney loosing himself in her soul as their eyes remained locked with each other for a very long while before breaking apart. “I love you too” he acknowledged, lips meeting half way in a long lasting and sensual kiss.

“Can I still have an ice-cream though?” she asks once they parted.

“You know that you sound like Lilly there…” Vaughn replied without thinking anything bad.

“Don’t mention the kids Vaughn…” her former shining, happy eyes brimming up with tears.

“I just thought…”

“I know… I’m just… it’s already hard enough of like that…seeing happy families all over the place and all I want is to be back home with ours where as I’m having this wonderful time with you… I should be happy… which I am… I only…”

Vaughn shushed Sydney, placing a finger over her lips. She doesn’t need to say a word which would turn this whole situation into a sad moment and this was not the place nor the time to be sad. He missed Lilly as well as the rest of the bunch just as much as she did. Without further ado, he pulled her back up to her feet, pulling her along to the nearest ice-cream seller, where he ordered a vanilla icecream for his wife and a strawberry for himself. Licking their cold dessert, they slowly made their way back to the hotel

After their morning stop at the Plaine des Palmistes, they continued south to the city of Sainte-Rose. This whole part of the eastern coast is well-known for its high cliffs, rocky beaches; the very few that existed and the high waves. Despite the hot temperature, the wind of the ocean blows through the hair as soon as Sydney had stopped out of the car to gaze into the far away distance on the horizon. Nothing but water for the next 4000 miles or so.

This was even Sydney’s favourite part of the island so far. It’s not as tropical as the west Coast with its sandy white beaches. It amazed her, what a difference existed between, north, south, east and west; and on the smallest island she had ever been on. The foothills of the volano Piton de la Fournaise, the main hill of the island, greeted them with tropical forest. The ride through it was still easy to manage but Sydney still felt relieved as soon as they’d made it up as far as they could; the rest needed to be accomplished on foot.

She felt happy to have such a well organised husband, who had supplied them with the necessary tools to climb the mountain: shoes, water, and sweater and very important; sunscreen.

The late afternoon was spent in Saint-Philippe where they visited the green garden full of flowers. Sydney and Vaughn felt like in heaven. It smelled well all over the place in spite of the tropical climate. The vanilla scent reaching immediately into Sydney’s ears she should do nothing else but sigh from happiness. Vaughn simply followed her step through the amazing garden but to him nothing compared to the vision of his smiling wife, holding his hand in hers, their fingers intertwined.

Sydney knew that no matter how many places she had already visited through her numerous spy trips to so many countries, this was the place she enjoyed the most. Probably also because she had been able for the first time in her life to really enjoy a vacation. And not only was this vacation spent miles away from home, from work and family but also she enjoyed this trip with her husband.

This island that was on one side so sunny and had sandy beaches, like California on one Coast is all at the same the opposite on the East Coast with heavy rainfalls, high waves and chilly nights. She loved the adventures side of this vacation. It simply was perfect to relax and escape from the daily life far away from home and not to be bored at the same, resting on a beach all day long.

She wasn’t the type of person anyway lying around, maybe a single afternoon or something similar but not 10 days. Although staying longer in bed with her husband occurred every now and then, she still felt all giddy to learn something new about these very friendly French people.

She declared to herself to come back here some day with the children and she was sure Vaughn would have no objection anyway.

PART 99

Sydney’s POV

“Hey, we’re landing” I feel Vaughn’s hand squeeze mine ever so softly. Our long flight back home from the Reunion Island is wearing more on my body than ever before. It must be the lack of practising sport that practically makes my body turn into a wimp.

“Hey” I greet him the same way he greets me, before resuming to a mutual kiss on the lips.

“You okay?” he wonders as I try to straighten my stiff body in the seat.

“Yeah… I can’t wait”

“I know…me neither” he reassures me with a smile.

Our descent takes forever though it has only been less then 15 minutes until we hit the exit of the full loaded plane. A mother in front of me is stuck with her two little girls since she has so many bags to carry. She gladly accepts my offer to take one of the girls’ hands until they are out of the plane. Once we’re through customs she thanks me endlessly but Vaughn still insists to help her with her luggage, pulling both, ours and theirs onto a carrier.

Our goodbyes are though cut quickly once we’ve spotted our respective families. There they are all, waiting for our arrival. From the far end I’ve already spotted my girls impatiently looking for their mother, me thus and Vaughn of course too. I lightly pull at his hand, nodding my head to the children.

I immediately feel this warmth growing deep inside seeing their so wide smiles, six little feet coming running into our direction. Baggage is dropped as I gather the first child into my arms, Hannah. She’s immediately up in my arms as I feel her body cuddle so close against mine as if it were the end of the world. I’m pretty sure she’ll never let loose of me ever again. It feels so good to be back home and to be surrounded by people who love you.

Vaughn on his hand as to fight with two children, each one asking for the same attention, we both aren’t able right now to give like we want to.

“Mummy” the sweetest word I’ve heard in ten days reaches my ears as I feel tears wetting my own cheeks and my t-shirt. Hannah’s little rambling goes on for a while, my emotions being to overwhelmed to be withheld as I shed tears of happiness holding her so close to me again.

“Oh Hannah baby… I missed you too so much. I love you baby” I kiss the girl’s face over and over again as she clings to my body.

“Hey” I slow down her rolling tears “You wanna go see daddy?” she nods fervently so I hand her over to Vaughn. We sort of exchange our kids before our attention finally goes back to the whole family members welcoming us back home with their own load of words, hugs and kisses.

“Mama” Everybody is still for a second, or even two, I’m no longer sure. Every single stare goes to the baby in my arms. This is more than a mother can take, pulling Mae’s head in the crook of my neck. I’m the happiest person on Earth right now. Not only am I back home with my children, husband and family but my little baby has just spoken her first word.

“Did you hear that?” My voice is rather quivering with emotion.

“Of course I’ve heard it…everybody has” Vaughn tells me with a smile, kissing Mae’s head lovingly. Everybody starts to coo around her and even my father is all smiling. I presume he has gotten used to the fact that I’m happy with Vaughn in my life, as well as the children. This is the life I’ve always wanted and I’ll never regret leaving the CIA. Even if it has to be a housewife for the rest of my life, I don’t mind. I was more than ready for this.

“Daddy” Lilly pulls at Vaughn’s arm as we make our way to the cars “Mae said mummy to Sydney”

“Yes that’s right princess. You’re happy I’m back home?”

“Oh yes I am” she emphasizes every single word “Very happy” she proclaims with a smile and a kiss on Vaughn’s lips her arms thrown around his neck.

Julian is just as excited as the girls. Vaughn and my arms aren’t enough to hug all of them at once and all together. It’s so hard to choose since all you want to do is hold all of them tight against you. I’ve been missing them for ten days. I’ll never spend another day in my life without them, never.

I exchange several words with my father together with Vaughn and the children before saying our goodbyes again, promising to see each other soon again. I love the fact that I’ve grown so close to my father. It’s still not what I’ve always wanted to be but at least he has accepted my choice of living a married life and no longer being a spy.

+++++++++++++++++

Vaughn’s POV

I know the time alone with Sydney on our honeymoon would do us some good; so we’re able to spend some time to get to know each other. That sounds rather unusual to anybody who doesn’t know us but it’s true that we still have to learn things about each other that neither of us has knowledge of.

Nonetheless I’m more than happy to be reunited with my children again. I guess I must have missed them just as much as Sydney did. The welcoming has been so overwhelming especially since our little baby said her first right then upon seeing Sydney. I’ve never felt so utterly excited then I did right then. Though we always seem to have those ups and downs with Hannah, and even sometimes with Lilly and Julian with Mae it happened to be different.

What kind of different, I’m not sure… That innocent, simple word that each child in this world would mostly babble for its first time. It means more tome than words could ever say, yet I’m still longing to hear her call out for me. I know time will show…

“Sydney!” I smile inwardly at Lilly’s (another word for mistake) at calling her mother by her first name. She still needs some time to adjust to the whole situation and even though Julian does it pretty a lot with Sydney, he would still call me by my first name most of the time. People around us, like our family and close friends are used to it, but other people around us might take note of it. Not that it matters to me, it doesn’t. They will all suit just fine.

Sydney and I have to adjust as mother and father to the children just as much as they have to get used for us to be their new parents.

Lilly comes running up into our room, her doll clutched under her arm “Syd…I mean… mummy…where’s my mummy?” Her puppy blue eyes shining at me, with a lower lip pulled out, I wonder what’s happening.

I walk up and scoop her up into my arms, saying “Your mummy’s in the bathroom, what’s wrong?”

“I can’t sleep… I’m all giddy because you’re back home. Can I sleep here? With you? Please?”

“Me too”

“Hannah too”

Two other voices follow in the background. I turn around and sure as hell the other two stand right behind my back in the door pane waiting for permission to get into the room. I can’t ignore any of their looks and hush them onto our large bed, me on one side, the children in the middle, tucking them in. Mae is peacefully sleeping in her crib at the far end corner of the bedroom.

As we lay here all contently gathered again after almost two weeks of separation it finally occurs to me that my life is going the way I always wanted it to go. I’m finally living the life I’ve always wanted. A wife, a house, children… it’s perfect.

The door to our bathroom opens up showing Sydney dressed up for bed with a beautiful night gown that fits her curves so perfectly. If the children weren’t to be around, I’d definitely get rid of that garment seconds later, though I’m pretty exhausted from the jet lagging. I can also see the tiredness in her eyes reflecting mine.

She switches of the light and in two long strides with her long slender legs she’s next to me, kneeling down on the carpet in front of my side of the bed. She leans in, resting her head on my chest not saying a word. The kids are already asleep next to me, Lilly curled real tight up against me while one of my hand was around her protectively and the other one fingers through Sydney’s hair.

“Syd”

“Hmm” she mumbles slowly in reply, waiting for me to say something more.

“Are you ok?” Upon which she lifts her head off my chest, her eyes shining into mine.

“Yeah… why?”

I shrug “Don’t know… just wondering that’s all… I mean… I didn’t expect you to come all this way over here”

“Can’t I share some extra time with my husband? After all you kept the rest of the bed occupied without my permission”

Both our glares go to the sleeping children and turn back facing each other with a shy smile. I glide my knuckles of her cheeks, brushing a lost strand on its way out of her angelic face.

“Well I didn’t know you would mind”

“I don’t… not at all… So I came over and kiss you goodnight, since I can’t do this properly from all the way over there” she points with her head to her side of the bed as if it would be the other side of the world.

“Oh ok” I can’t help it my throw a light mocking into my voice.

“Don’t get cocky!”

“I’m not cocky”

“Yes you are Mister… but I still happen to love you… now kiss me”

“With great pleasure”

Our lips meet in an everlasting long soft kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouth as if it were the first time though we know our perfect dance by heart.

We’re not going to sleep arm in arm tonight but we will for the rest of our lives. Our journey to a happily ever after life has just began right here, right now. And I wouldn’t want it any other way, not even in one of my perfect dreams that I had so many other times about Sydney and me. This was not a dream, this is reality. And reality is all I want.

This right here…. And nothing else.

THE END

The end? Ohh... are you sure? (n)

Great fic! As the time passed... it grew and grew and got better and better! I'm going to miss this.

Oh well... epilogue? Please?

i cant belive it is over
although i wish it wasn't over i still loved it
are you going to write a follow up to this???????
thankyou for the pm???

~GRACIE~

The updates were really great! I hope you make a sequel to this story. I really enjoyed reading every since update. Good job! If you happen to start another story please pm me! :D Again, I loved it a lot.
xMountineer02300844x

*cry* we all been reading this fic for like a Year.. and now its over BYE BYE Best fic ive ever read..... *cries some more*

ANYWHO :P it was fantastic, i might come back and quote a few things im busy today though.

*prays that these quotess will work and I won't have to go through and change them to bolds instead*

ETA: It didn't work. Sorry... :Pinch: *kicks AA*

:Pinch:

The very first day of their vacation was to begin along with the chirping sound of the exotic birds. Vaughn’s eyes fight against the early sunlight of the morning, turning himself around onto the other side. Sleep was no longer an option he realised a couple of minutes later and rubbed his eyes open.

The day couldn’t start any better when he was greeted with the loving figure of his wife, laying mere inches away from him, her slow and still regular breathing telling him she was still asleep. And he surely wasn’t going to be the one to wake her up on such a wonderful day.

Awww, that a wonderful morning it is on their very first day of vacation! :woot:

*runs over to the windows and opens the blinds*

The sky is clear, the sun is shining... GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED, SYDNEY!!! :happydance:

*jumps on the bed*

It's always a good way to get someone lazy out of bed in the mornings :P

“Come on get out of bed” he declared for to enthusiastic to Sydney on such a calm morning.

She grumped, hiding her face under the pillow, adding “Five minutes”

“No not five minutes… Come on get your lazy butt out of there”

“Urgh, MICHAEL” she screamed but with her head still under the pillow the voice was rather muffled. He then opted for the sly way to get her out of the silky, comfortable beddings. He gave a hard pull at the sheets covering her body till then but that revealed a naked feminine buddy underneath. She groaned even harder, the sudden cool air of the fan, sending waves of goose bumps onto her back.

She refused moving the slightest little inch so Vaughn sat next to her on the edge of the bed, kind of worried, as much as she enjoyed the natural view of her well shaped bottom.

“Syd… please” he pleaded, nibbling purposefully on her earlobe well aware what kind of feelings that would awake on her body.

He was right and rewarded with a soft moan of his given name as she turned onto her back, her left arm snaking around his neck, pulling him into another deep, almost needing kiss. This awoke other kind of feeling further southwards to Vaughn that he knew he couldn’t act on now otherwise they wouldn’t leave the hotel room for the day.

:mellow:

*kicks Michael in the shin*

Well if that's the way you want to get her out of bed, Michael... So be it. You were never any fun anyway! Hmph. :nonono:

... They are kinda cute though :P

What are the plans of the day?” Sydney wondered taking another bite of her fruit salad, munching away while Vaughn flipped through the so many flyers, leaflets, tourist guides and map they had brought along for their honeymoon.

“Well first… did you wanna relax some more? Or is it ok with you if we go have around the island, a little bit up north there’s Saint Denis. A beautiful city with creole houses we could visit in the morning, as well as the numerous markets all around the city. And, close by there’s a beach called Boucan-Canot which is apparently famous for the surfers. We could visit that if you want. It’s nearby the shopping area so we could eat out in the evening and have a little walk around the shops later at night. How does that sound?”

*whispers to Sydney* This all sounds fabulous and all... But is the man even talking English? Where in the world are they actually at?! :confused:

“Wonderful! Want some?” she balanced a spoon full of her fruit salad in front of Vaughn’s eyes. He opened his mouth and gladly took in the sweet fruit.

“Hmm, thanks” Vaughn waited until Sydney was finished, every now and then she would still share another spoon with her husband before they ended their breakfast, headed for their rented car to visit the sunny island.

*watches as Sydney and Vaughn drive off into the distance*

:cry:

B-B-But... Where's my fwuit? And don't I get to come too? I feel like the dog that's been left behind when the family packs up and goes on vacation... *hugs Donovan for moral support* :cry:

“Thanks” she said, pulling him in for a long kiss.

“Syd, the other pair is watching us, plus there are kids around… I don’t think that’s the most appropriate place to get more into it” Vaughn warned her, giving the staring couple a soft smile, waving his hand at them.

“Hm… sorry… sometimes I just loose myself in you” she breathed heavily, trying to get back to her initial composure of relaxing in the sun.

“Don’t think that I mind now… I love it… I love nothing more than for you to loose yourself in me, angel” he whispered softly into her ear, raising shivers right down her spine.

Awww... These two are so cute! It almost makes up for leaving me and Donnie behind when you two packed up and left... <_< Kidding. :P

“Earth to Michael”

“Sorry? I was…”

“I saw… I wanna go back to the beach… that was enough refreshening… I could need something to drink…it’s hot”

“Sure… what do you want?”

“I don’t care… as long as it’s something cold… and get me an ice-cream, will you?”

He pulled at her hand, bring her body close up to him, his arm immediately travelling to her ever so slim hip,

“Anything for you angel”

It's like our own personal waiter! :woot: Can I have... :Ponder: Some ice cream, a cold drink, preferably juice and maybe some celery sticks? :angelic:

:mellow: I wish I had a Vaughn waiting around for meeee! *stomps on Syd's toe*

While Vaughn was gone, Sydney spotted a boy that kept himself busy alone with a little ball. She glanced around in search for his parents but no one was to be around. His deep tanned skin told her he must be from the area and simply enjoyed himself for a good time on the beach with his ball.

She took place on her towel, pulling it straight again, rubbing some grains off of it and soon found herself staring at the boy, kicking his ball in front of his feet. He didn’t seem to mind being all by himself as he kicked it left and right, shooting a little bit harder, sending the rolling ball right into Sydney’s lap.

Excuse me, but is she checking him out!? :eyebrow:

he boy came running up to Sydney “Excusez-moi! Je peux avoir ma balle?” (Excuse me, could I please get my ball back)

Sydney smiled broadly holding the ball out to him “S’il te plait” (There you go)

“Merci” (Thank you)

The boy hesitated but then ended up being more than curious “Tu t’appelles comment?” (what’s your name)

“Sydney, et toi?” (Sydney and you)

“Moi c’est Louis… t’habites où? “ (I’m Louis… Where are you from)

“J’habite aux Etats-Unis… je suis ici en vacances“ (I’m from the United States of America… I’m on vacation)

“Oh c’est loin… je crois… moi je vis ici“ (Oh that’s far away… I think … I live here)

ARE THEY FLIRTING NOW?! :shock:

“Hey” Vaughn showed up behind Sydney with the water, a coke and two ice-creams.

“Who’s your little friend” Vaughn smiled at Sydney dropping a soft kiss onto her lips and smiled back at the little boy in front of them.

“This is Louis” she introduced them to each other. “Louis, voici mon mari, Michael” (Louis, this is my husband Michael)

Yes, Louis... HUSBAND Michael... :D *gloats*

“So how was your first day so far?” Vaughn wanted to know from Sydney as she cuddled close into him much later that night. The soft fragrance of her body lotion reached his nose and he found himself overtaken by her wonderful smell but also her body clinging to his.

“I’m tired…but it was perfect. The beach this afternoon, the shopping tour and dinner were wonderful… that’s because you are wonderful. I have the most caring and loving husband in the world.”

She turned her head on his chest so she was able to look into his blue green eyes.

😌

Gawwww... How freakin' cute are these two?! :love:

But um... Aren't Vaughn's eyes green? :blink:

“Vaughn… I know we’re here for our honeymoon and we’re supposed to have fun…which we have of course… It’s just that this is the longest we’ve been apart from the children in a long while now. I miss them so much, especially after the time we shared with Louis on the beach. He was a real cutie”

:eyebrow:

Sydney, I didn't know you were into— Um, never mind. :mellow:

He cupped her head brushing his thumbs over her rosy cheeks “I miss them too… we’ll make it and soon we’ll hold them in our arms again”

“Promise?”

“Yes, promise you. You’ll have your babies back very soon” Vaughn held onto her for dear life. His thoughts drifting off far from this place, as much as he loved spending time alone with his wife, something was missing, their children. They were a family and he missed them more than ever.

But... Don't you miss Donavon too? :cry:

But they are very sweet, aren't they? :P

... Oh my god, Yupi aquarium lollies! :thud: Sorry, I'm just... Well, eating these fish-shaped Gummi lollies, and they're just... Really really really nice. :bag:

Saint-André was an interesting little city as well that showed many little creole houses, different chapels and churches on almost every corner. It was like watching a post card except that this was reality and Sydney could see everything with her own eyes. There even resided a huge malabar temple “Le colosse”. Sydney was sure that if ever Hannah happened to be with them, she’d hide herself behind her mother without hesitation. It would give her a hard time, explaining that this huge monument was only a building and not scary at all.

Please don't mention Hannah... I miss her so much! *sniffle*

*chews on gummy lollies*

Candy fixes everything :smiley:

“Today was perfect… I mean not only today but everything… You and me, here on this island. I love it” she says with shining eyes. The street lights reflected in her eyes and Vaughn thought he’d never seen as beautiful eyes then hers. ”And I love you” she stated matter of fact, her fingers gliding through his messy hair, somehow pulling a strand of lost hair into his original position. He loved those simple gesture of his wife more than anything else.

Vaughn sent the same smile back at Sydney loosing himself in her soul as their eyes remained locked with each other for a very long while before breaking apart. “I love you too” he acknowledged, lips meeting half way in a long lasting and sensual kiss.

“Can I still have an ice-cream though?” she asks once they parted.

:laughbounce:

I like the way you think, Sydney! Lmfao, she kisses him, and immediately after they part, she asks for ice cream!

Random fact: Oh my god, it's a gummy alligator! :woot: Ignore me, I'm just eating my way through my candy stash at the moment...

“You know that you sound like Lilly there…” Vaughn replied without thinking anything bad.

“Don’t mention the kids Vaughn…” her former shining, happy eyes brimming up with tears.

“I just thought…”

*stomps on Vaughn's toe*

Shut up already... :cry:

Poor Syddie. *hands her my gummy alligator* Will that make you feel better? :console:

This was even Sydney’s favourite part of the island so far. It’s not as tropical as the west Coast with its sandy white beaches. It amazed her, what a difference existed between, north, south, east and west; and on the smallest island she had ever been on. The foothills of the volano Piton de la Fournaise, the main hill of the island, greeted them with tropical forest. The ride through it was still easy to manage but Sydney still felt relieved as soon as they’d made it up as far as they could; the rest needed to be accomplished on foot.

She felt happy to have such a well organised husband, who had supplied them with the necessary tools to climb the mountain: shoes, water, and sweater and very important; sunscreen.

*stares in horror*

:shock:

They want to CLIMB this mountain?! Who in their right mind would want to do that on their vacation?!?! :o_O: But then again, I suppose they are super dooper spies and all... And they tend to do a lot of super dooper stuff. But y'know, I think I'll just wait at the bottom of the mountain for you guys. :mellow:

The late afternoon was spent in Saint-Philippe where they visited the green garden full of flowers. Sydney and Vaughn felt like in heaven. It smelled well all over the place in spite of the tropical climate. The vanilla scent reaching immediately into Sydney’s ears she should do nothing else but sigh from happiness. Vaughn simply followed her step through the amazing garden but to him nothing compared to the vision of his smiling wife, holding his hand in hers, their fingers intertwined.

Sydney knew that no matter how many places she had already visited through her numerous spy trips to so many countries, this was the place she enjoyed the most. Probably also because she had been able for the first time in her life to really enjoy a vacation. And not only was this vacation spent miles away from home, from work and family but also she enjoyed this trip with her husband.

Syd, Vaughn? You guys have both turned into mushbags. :love:

From the far end I’ve already spotted my girls impatiently looking for their mother, me thus and Vaughn of course too. I lightly pull at his hand, nodding my head to the children.

I immediately feel this warmth growing deep inside seeing their so wide smiles, six little feet coming running into our direction. Baggage is dropped as I gather the first child into my arms, Hannah. She’s immediately up in my arms as I feel her body cuddle so close against mine as if it were the end of the world. I’m pretty sure she’ll never let loose of me ever again. It feels so good to be back home and to be surrounded by people who love you.

Vaughn on his hand as to fight with two children, each one asking for the same attention, we both aren’t able right now to give like we want to.

“Mummy” the sweetest word I’ve heard in ten days reaches my ears as I feel tears wetting my own cheeks and my t-shirt. Hannah’s little rambling goes on for a while, my emotions being to overwhelmed to be withheld as I shed tears of happiness holding her so close to me again.

“Oh Hannah baby… I missed you too so much. I love you baby” I kiss the girl’s face over and over again as she clings to my body.

*drops gummy lollies and runs*

*squishes Hannah in a big bear hug*

YOU LITTLE CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!! She makes me want to just gobble her up! She's just so adorable... 😌

“Hey” I slow down her rolling tears “You wanna go see daddy?” she nods fervently so I hand her over to Vaughn. We sort of exchange our kids before our attention finally goes back to the whole family members welcoming us back home with their own load of words, hugs and kisses.

“Mama” Everybody is still for a second, or even two, I’m no longer sure. Every single stare goes to the baby in my arms. This is more than a mother can take, pulling Mae’s head in the crook of my neck. I’m the happiest person on Earth right now. Not only am I back home with my children, husband and family but my little baby has just spoken her first word.

:Ph34r:

*turns to Mae*

MAE... DID SHE JUST...

DID MAE JUST SAY MAMA?!?!?!?!

:thud:

Daddy” Lilly pulls at Vaughn’s arm as we make our way to the cars “Mae said mummy to Sydney”

“Yes that’s right princess. You’re happy I’m back home?”

“Oh yes I am” she emphasizes every single word “Very happy” she proclaims with a smile and a kiss on Vaughn’s lips her arms thrown around his neck.

Julian is just as excited as the girls. Vaughn and my arms aren’t enough to hug all of them at once and all together. It’s so hard to choose since all you want to do is hold all of them tight against you. I’ve been missing them for ten days. I’ll never spend another day in my life without them, never.

I exchange several words with my father together with Vaughn and the children before saying our goodbyes again, promising to see each other soon again. I love the fact that I’ve grown so close to my father. It’s still not what I’ve always wanted to be but at least he has accepted my choice of living a married life and no longer being a spy.

*hyperventilates*

THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN A BUCKET FULL OF GUMMY LOLLIES!!!!!

:happydance:

Lilly comes running up into our room, her doll clutched under her arm “Syd…I mean… mummy…where’s my mummy?” Her puppy blue eyes shining at me, with a lower lip pulled out, I wonder what’s happening.

I walk up and scoop her up into my arms, saying “Your mummy’s in the bathroom, what’s wrong?”

“I can’t sleep… I’m all giddy because you’re back home. Can I sleep here? With you? Please?”

“Me too”

“Hannah too”

Two other voices follow in the background. I turn around and sure as hell the other two stand right behind my back in the door pane waiting for permission to get into the room. I can’t ignore any of their looks and hush them onto our large bed, me on one side, the children in the middle, tucking them in. Mae is peacefully sleeping in her crib at the far end corner of the bedroom.

As we lay here all contently gathered again after almost two weeks of separation it finally occurs to me that my life is going the way I always wanted it to go. I’m finally living the life I’ve always wanted. A wife, a house, children… it’s perfect.

Make that a truckload of gummy lollies.. 😌

“Don’t get cocky!”

“I’m not cocky”

“Yes you are Mister… but I still happen to love you… now kiss me”

“With great pleasure”

Our lips meet in an everlasting long soft kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouth as if it were the first time though we know our perfect dance by heart.

We’re not going to sleep arm in arm tonight but we will for the rest of our lives. Our journey to a happily ever after life has just began right here, right now. And I wouldn’t want it any other way, not even in one of my perfect dreams that I had so many other times about Sydney and me. This was not a dream, this is reality. And reality is all I want.

This right here…. And nothing else.

:notworthy:

That... Was just incredible. Incredible beyond BELIEF, Cookums... Incredible beyond the entire world's supply of candy. But I can't believe it's just ended! It went by so quickly, yet so slowly, and yet... Yet... Now it's over. It's officially over, and I don't think it's kicked in for me yet... It just feels so weird to think that this has lasted for what? Over a year, I think? That's amazing... And the fact that you've managed to write the entire thing and keep up the standards while you were writing it is fantastic... *sigh*

Anyway, I just want to say thank you for writing this incredibly awesome fic for our enjoyment... It's been wonderful reading this each week, and what a year it has been! :D

Love you, and SG, always... :hug:

Cai
x

*sniff* just finished

wow cookie this was such an amazing story, it was so... just all the way through, i cant believe its been a year, ad so much has happened but wow this story it was just so amazing and perfect... you are an amazing writer and you deserve all the praise you get

THANK YOU

Thanks... it really means a lot to me! The sequel has a few chapters now... I'm running far behind with it on SD but I'll try to post here as soon as possible :angelic:

i was almost frightened when you said it was over..
but its Not!!
pm please?
i;ve spent a while reading this when i have random moments to read..
love it!!

~Elektra

Back