syd and nadia

syd-157

Cadet
:D :D ever since nadia has come in to syd life syd had reson to live.... her father is cold her mother is evil vaughn is on and off but nadia is her rock her new friend if you will..... (y) (y) (y) and the same for nadia i like watchin the scence when nadia and syd are havein fun they have a bond neither of them have felt before ;) ;) ;) just wanted to know what yah think

:D :D ever since nadia has come in to syd life syd had reson to live.... her father is cold her mother is evil vaughn is on and off but nadia is her rock her new friend if you will..... (y) (y) (y) and the same for nadia i like watchin the scence when nadia and syd are havein fun they have a bond neither of them have felt before ;) ;) ;) just wanted to know what yah think

i think ur 1/2 rite! i think Nadia AND Vaughn are the two people in her life she loves (different ways) and trusts completely!

In my opinion Syd always wanted her mother to be perfect and sincce she 'died' she never could have that. Irina has been through so many changes good, evil, good, evil back to good back to evil, good but evil, evil but good ... u no wat i mean so Syd's fairytale mother dream is screwed.
but in my opinion in Syd's mind if her mother had lived she would have had a sister or brother (siblings 2 grow up with) and they would have had the perfect family...

but the fact is that didn't happen. when she found out she had a sister i think she was happy. she finally had a sister

Nadia is in my opinion her best friend, her sister dream has finally come true!

Nadia is her best friend AND sister! they are sooooooooooooooo gr8 together! i love it when they're in the field together! (that's why Dentene is my fave epi!!!)

and OMG i h8 Jack he pisses me off he might mean well but he hurts Syd and he's so cold he's ice!

i hope Nadia will come back as a regular but i no she doesn't!

that makes me sooooooooooooo sad as i love their relationship!

in short i love Nadia and Sydney as sisters!

hearts hugs kisses and love!

JESSA!
xoxox!

;) ^_^ :lol: :D :smiley: :cool:

PS im a ninja! :Ph34r: lol i find myself soooooooooooo funny!

oh my god we think the same...... :lol: :redhair: syd and nadia are so good togrther when they are together makes me want to watch.....i think syd and nadia life after the babys hear .they will be much closer than before

i totally agree but i like it wen jack has his rare but warm scenes with syd.
its a shame that nadia doesnt cum back becasue she has soo much to give as a character and there's so much that mr abrams could have done with her,

ahhhhhhhhhhh

:bluehair:

its a shame that nadia doesnt cum back becasue she has soo much to give as a character and there's so
ahhhhhhhhhhh

sorry dont mean to tell you but nadia dose come back.......havent you seen the picks of nadia and syd and the baby in the hospital place....none of us from the uk know whats goin on we just started alias series 5 (y) (y) (y) ;)

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no cuz i dont have cable so i have to wait til it comes out on dvd, i didnt know til the other day that she got a baby on there either, itll still be cool to watch tho

i know you wonna watie for dvd but go on to alias-media look at the pics and then go to videoc chose alias episode clips then series 5 and there you will find some clips of series 5 to keep yah intrested for know :D :D :D

Nadia and Sydney are closer than many sisters who grew up together. :cool:

Syd and Vaughn have been on an emotional rollercoaster every season. Whether one thinks that it is because both have strong personalities or they each think they know better than the other, they have a far from ideal relationship.

Yes, I am an anti-Vaughn. But it is because of how he hurts Syd and thinks that he is superior to her that I find annoying. But this thread is for talking about Syd and Nadia.

Nadia and Sydney are effective together on missions. I wish we got to see more of them teamed together.

This is definitley a topic for me! :D

I loved Sydney and Nadia together in Season 4. To use Jen's words about the relationship Sydney and Nadia had: "[Nadia] is someone she [Sydney] loves immediatley and Sydney is someone Nadia loves immediatley." That describes perfectly the relationship Nadia and Sydney had.

It's a shame that the writers didn't use Nadia more. Only Detente and The Orphan were some episodes with great Spysis character moments.
Why create a new character and don't use him?

right that what i was thinking :D :D :D nadia is the only one that can match syd on the show coz there sister why not use her in series 5 to help her with her baby..........also hate the fact rachel is takeing over nadias space as syd sister epiceally inaa(out of the box) syd has on sister and thaqts nadia :D :D

I like nadia, and if jj would of done more with her character instead of having her injured all the time, I would of ended up liking her more than syd. To me nadia acts more like irina, they have the killer instinct to kill, syd would rather fight than kill anyone.

I agree. Nadia is definitley more than Irina and Sydney is more like Jack. You could see that best when Nadia killed Bishop after she believed he was the one who killed Irina.

Nadia did the same with Roberto Fox, when she learned, he let her believe that she works for the government. :cool: Sydney didn't kill Sloane immediatley after she learned that he put the order to kill Danny and that he is the enemy. She "only" helped the CIA to destroy SD-6.

Thank God Nadia didn't have a gun when she learned it was Jack who let her believe it was Bishop who killed Irina. :D But maybe she didn't kill him, because he was Sydney's father.

why do you hate nadia se the best thing that happened to syd

Well that is your opinion. Sydney's definitely never said that.
She doesn't even seem to care much about Nadia's death. Sure she was sad but now she's happy again.

Okay so I don't hate hate Nadia...I just dislike her. I think she's an unneccessary character with an (and now you've got to agree with me) unoriginal past. I mean - jeez..Sydney and Nadia have the same past? Even Rachel.

What are the odds!

Well that is your opinion. Sydney's definitely never said that.
She doesn't even seem to care much about Nadia's death. Sure she was sad but now she's happy again.

Okay so I don't hate hate Nadia...I just dislike her. I think she's an unneccessary character with an (and now you've got to agree with me) unoriginal past. I mean - jeez..Sydney and Nadia have the same past? Even Rachel.

What are the odds!

Nadia could have been an interesting and unnecessary character is all the writers fault! If they wold only have had use her more....But no....First of all they didn't spend much time with Irina and Nadia and the relationsphip at all. In Season 5 it was like the writers forgot Nadia at all, even though Sloane was trying to find a cure for her. :angry:

And Irina. What was that with all. "I never wanted a child..." They never explained Irina's reasons for Nadia. So to me, the writers didn't treat Nadia good and didn't use the potential the character had. Just because she has had so much potential and was so mch like a Derevko some times makes me like her. :D

That was the one thing I hated most about Alias....a lot of things went unanswered.

I hated the way they played out Nadia's death. I wanted to see Syd's reaction when Jack told her Nadia was dead. I won't hold my breath or cross my fingers, but I am hoping that will be a deleted scene.

And why the heck did they have to kill her off? Why make a character if your gonna kill them anyway?

Syd and Nadia were great together. I have a sister and I don't know what I would do without her, so that kind of made Alias more relatable.

But that's just my opinion.

Nadia could have been an interesting and unnecessary character is all the writers fault! If they wold only have had use her more....But no....First of all they didn't spend much time with Irina and Nadia and the relationsphip at all. In Season 5 it was like the writers forgot Nadia at all, even though Sloane was trying to find a cure for her. :angry:

And Irina. What was that with all. "I never wanted a child..." They never explained Irina's reasons for Nadia. So to me, the writers didn't treat Nadia good and didn't use the potential the character had. Just because she has had so much potential and was so mch like a Derevko some times makes me like her. :D

Yes, they could've made Nadia a better character, but let's not forget the reasons why they took her in..
The ONLY reason they decided to add Nadia was because they wanted to show more of Sydney's home life, which I don't think they did anyway.
It's not like we got to see them hang out. If we did, they were always talking about work, nothing else.

Back