[Syd's Kick Ass Recruits]

~flying high in the sky over the Atlantic Ocean to Cairo~

Agent B - JESS>>> Did Sloane mention any specific pyramid to look in? Do we know if Lauren and Sark know other intel?

Jess to B: *sarcastic* one with a big cat on the top... :mellow: I dont know, i thought you were in charge of that intel?

(guys, im not a walking atlas, im no good, you guys make up stuff as you go along, anyone can add stuff, as long as its not too sci fi)

<<Sydney contacted me and gave me the location along the Nile River to meet a contact to get more intel on the location of the actual Rambaldi artifact>>

B to Jess - We've gotta move FAST to get to Luxor, Egypt...we don't know where Lauren or Sark are........

Jess to Dixon - Dixon, what kind of transport can we get....

Dixon to team - we've got a team waiting in Beni Suef, that's about 300 miles from Luxor, you will have to drive...the team should make good time...uuu, guys..Marshall here, i guess you'd know i'd check in...anyway, we've got a feed from the Hotel Cairo in Cairo showing Lauren, meaning Sark may be with her, be careful!.....

B to Jess - Let's get to Bani Suef, we gotta move to get to Luxor before Lauren....(AND WHOEVER ESLE IS ON OUR TAIL!)

Good agents:
Jess (me)
SurvAgentBristow (do you have a nick name partner?

Bad agents:
Alias Tinkerbell (nickname?)
White rabbit (nickname!)

those are the people on the misson Meldini! :smiley:

<<Landing in at Luxor Airport>>

B to Dixon: What kind of transportaion do we have for along the Nile?

Dixon to Team: You will be looking for a large pyramid that has damage to the tip of it, we are sending a picture of the speculated pyramid now.....

<<beeeeeep, pictures saved>>

B: okay Dixon, thanks.....so transporation?

Dixon to team: You will follow the river on the east side, making camp at night fall and then picking up a small boat in the morning to travel the river, unless you find the pyramid before that....we are hoping the pyramid is large, we can't really tell from the picture! And as always, be careful of Lauren....we haven't seen her since the spotting at Hotel Cairo!

Sydney to Team: and guys, we don't know what kind of "artifact" might be there...let us know the minute you see anything...we will be here waiting!

B: thanks, we are moving now along the road by the Nile River.......

ReedCordial bandit said:
its ruinbed i havent been here in nearly 2 weeks... 3 posts... this is bull... im resinging :(
[post="1201537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

this is bull....i'm not giving up but i don't know why people don't come back!

okkkkk can someone PM me everytime theres a new mission cus maybe then i can join in

and how do u get to IRF... anyone know!!! went there and its closed and im kinda mad,,,,,,,,,,,,, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: -_- :D :lol:

Wow, this club is a great idea. Good work. Very creative. I wish I had time to participate in something like this. I don't feel active enough in the clubs I already joined, so I better not add any. :(
I just wanted to give you guys a (y) and a nod for the idea behind this. It looks like fun.

Back