Action The Italian Job (2003)

i saw it tonight and i luved it . . seth green was hilarious and this stupid lady made me pay 7.50 for my movie ticket cuz i didn't have my stupid I.D. i was like wut the hell but the other place i go to i only have to pay 6 bucks

7.50, not back they charge us $8.50 here! frikin wisconsin theaters, half the time u sit on somebody's left over popcorn anyway grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

that was such a great movie!! mark wahlburg was really hot! and seth green? with the stereo that is so loud that it blows women's clothes off?! that was hilarious. i think my ticket was $6?

go go go berry_kyoote! It is an awesome movie and I went to see it again last week when I was at the beach with some friends that hadn't seen it...and let me tell ya, I don't see movies twice if I don't absolutely love them!!! :D

i see every movie twice sometimes three times Im really a freak about them as you can see I have a movie website haha..

this movie was so amazing aI went to the premire and met all the actors

koolio! Yeah I'm kind of a freak too..I watch movies over and over when I like them...I've seen Pearl Harbor 36 times...(I have it on dvd) I just don't usually go to the theatre to see things more than once. :P

and btw, kool site, I might just have to join when I get the chance! :D

well it is out on pirate dvd and i have it( which means i can watch mark whalberg over and over again!!) but it would probably be out in about 6 months of so.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

actually, i know that every movie for the last 2 years gets put on dvd 4 months after it hits theaters for the first time. i just wondered it anyone knew the actual date

For any UK viewers who haven't seen the original of this movie, it's on terrestrial tv at some point this week. Can't remember the exact day without checking but I think it's on BBC2.