The Sweetest Thing

AWESOME! But thats nothing new lol!
Such a sweet chappie!
Ah Michael lol hes so funny and such a boy!!
UPDATE SOON
I wanna see their night and her meeting the family!

sorry i'm late, but do i sense some :naughty: coming on? lol. anyway, another great chap. i love all the fluff! and good luck with the baby. thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next update! ^_^

that was such a great chapter. i thinks garner chick6 is right that would be a great place for him to propose.

YAY this fic rocks too! great job :woot: i love the way you put your own life into this fic, it makes it so much more believeable! I cant wiat for her to meet his parents and i hope they like her! :thinking: Please add me to your PM list for this fic too! and update soon!! ohh and good luck with that baby :blush: ~lizzy

Sorry for the long delay on this update... please help me update my pm list for this one...I am going to try and seperate the pm lists for all my fics....

Refresher: Syd and Vaughn are in Paris getting ready to meet Michael's parents.

The next day we got ready early and took the train the 90 minutes to Michael’s home town. I have to say it was nice to see where he came from, and the fact that it is beautiful and quaint made it all the more refreshing. I am so excited to meet his family, and can only hope they will like me. We are currently on the train, and Michael’s head is buried into some sports magazine, while I opted for listening to my Ipod and relaxing, just trying to breath and prepare myself for meeting his family.

He looks so cute when he is reading, he moves his lips a little in the most adorable way.

“What are you staring at Bristow?” he said raising an eyebrow over his magazine.

“Nothing, just you. You are all cute when you are concentrating and reading. It’s sexy.” I said.

“Well, thanks. You looked pretty sexy when you fell asleep before. What are you listening to?” He asked innocently.

I started to blush, not sure if I should reveal what song was actually blaring into my ears at this moment, but I took a leap of faith, and hoped he wouldn’t tease me too much.

“Actually, you know that song by Journey “Don’t Stop Believin’?” I asked.

“Um, yeah. Good song. Total classic. I used to blast that song in my car from time to time, it’s the kind of song you need to sing at the top of your lungs.” He said grinning.

“Oh my god, Michael, I think I just fell so much more in love with you. I love that song. It is always been like theraputic for me, just turn it on, crank it up, and sing it as loud as you can, and you are guaranteed to feel better. I can’t believe you like that song too. I was almost scared to tell you, fearing the massive amount of teasing I was sure would follow my confession.” I said.

“I would never tease about Journey.” He said seriously before breaking out into a huge grin.

“Good.” I said.

“We are almost there. You nervous?” he asked.

“Sort of. I just hope they like me, you are the one that should be nervous about the meeting of parents. You haven’t met Jack Bristow yet.” I said teasingly.

“Thanks baby, now I am worried.” he said.

“Don’t be, he doesn’t bite....hard.” I said jokingly.

“No seriously, you will be fine, he will eventually love you, because I do. It just might take him a bit.” I said.

“Cool. I know my parents are going to freakin’ love you. Even though I am only in college, my mom started in as soon as she heard me tell her how much I love you, about us getting married and giving her grand babies.” he said chuckling.

“You...., you think about marrying me?” I asked hesitantly.

“Syd, of course I do. You are the most amazing woman I have ever known, how could I not? I just thought we could finish school first, get our lives going before we take that step...that is if you want to.” he said.

“I agree. We should finish school. I think about it too. I want to marry you too. You are amazing, especially after that little bit of revealing information you just told me about Journey.” I said smiling.

“Well...it’s good we are on the same page then.” he said.

“Yeah. I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” he said smiling.

After the train pulled to a stop, we gathered our belongings and walked off the train to meet his dad who was waiting to pick us up.

He walked over to his dad and threw his arms around him giving him a hug.

“Dad it’s so good to see you. Dad, I would like you to meet my girlfriend. This is Sydney, Sydney, this is my dad, Bill Vaughn.” he said cordially.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Vaughn.” I said giving him a handshake and a friendly hug.

“Please sweetie, call me Bill. Mr. Vaughn makes me feel old.” he said chuckling.

“You are old dad.” Michael joked.

“Shut it young man, or I will make you help me clean the horse stables tonight.” Bill said.

“You have horse stables?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah, we do. It is like 200 acres of land, we can horse back ride anytime while we are here.” Michael said.

“Wow, that is awesome. I love horses. I love to look at them at least, I am not so sure about riding them.” I said honestly.

“You will be fine, I will teach you.” Michael said.

We made our way to the car, and drove with comfortable conversation to the Vaughn’s French country home.

“Hey Dad, tonight we should invite over some of my friends from High School and have a bon fire, I can’t wait for them to meet Syd.” Michael said.

“It’s a good time to do it too, a lot of them are home from college for the summer.” Bill said.

“Sounds like fun.” I told him with a smile.

“We can roast some smores.” Michael said with a childish grin.

“Ok, what are we 10 now?” I asked.

“You can never grow too old for smores.” he said seriously.

“Ok, fine..smores it is. I can’t resist your little boy pout. That face should be illegal.” I said.

“Good to know....a get anything I want face..YES!” he said.

We walked into the house and Mrs. Vaughn immediately made her way to her son to welcome him.

“Michael. It is so good to see you son. I have missed you so much.” she said not noticing me at first. “Who is this lovely girl?” she said turning her attention to me.

“Ma’am this is my girlfriend...Sydney.” Michael said putting his arm around my waist.
“Nice to meet you Mrs. Vaughn.” I said politely.

“Oh dear, please call me Amelie. It is also nice to meet you Sydney. You are a lovely girl. Michael has told us a lot about you. That is when he remembers to call his poor ol’ parents.” she said teasing him slighty.

“I will be sure to remind him to call more often when we are back at school. Michael you should be ashamed of yourself.” I said with a wink.

“Ok, the gang up on Mike game can stop now. I am here now, let’s make the best of it..k?” he said.

“Well, I for one, am excited to see where you grew up.” I said. “And I got to be honest...i want to see some cute naked pics from when you were a little boy.”

“Well, we can definitely provide you with a large selection of those.” Amelie said.

“Alright enough. C’mon Syd. Let’s get changed, and I will show you around a bit, before this gets out of hand.” Michael said.

“Sounds good. Show me the way to where I will be staying.” I said.

“Yeah, that would be my room. Right this way m’lady.” he said.

“Michael Christian Vaughn!” his mom protested.

“Mom, I am an adult, I am not letting her sleep in the guest room, you are just going to have to get used to it.” He said with his best melt his mama grin.

“I know...but no parent needs or wants to know that their child is you know...doing things with a girl.” she said embarassed.

“Just sleep mom, just sleep.” he said.

We were walking away and Michael quietly stepped in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder while we walked.

“At least that is what we want her to think.” he said in a sexy whisper.

“You are so shexay.” I said.

“I know. You can’t resist me.” he said in the same sexy whisper.

“I can, and I will. You wanna bet on it?” I said.

“No, cause if I bet on it, that means I won’t be getting any, and that is not cool. Especially because some of the food you will be eating is like orgasmic ,aphrodisiac, make you wanna make love to the first person you see good.” he said.

“Well, since you put it like that. I definitely want to be the first person you see if and when this happens.” I said huskily.

“Of course. C’mon Bristow. Let’s get changed, I have lots of surprises in store for you.”

“Can’t wait.” I said giving him a sweet kiss.

TBC..........

That was great ... awww they are soo cute ... well its been said you can not get along with someone is you dont like the same kind of music ... love Vaughn parents soo sweet ... Vaughn is soo bad ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

that was a great update. please can you pm me when you update again. thanks very much

Thank you for the pm and for the update

Vaughn's parents are really great...:smiley:

I loved his mother's line about not wanting to know what he was doing...

Please keep me on the PM list

you know i hadn't sighned up for this, but now that i read it i really like it so can i have a pm for this?
Awesome chapter loved the food thing.

Back