UK Alias Convention #2 (2005)

it did say ------ "get me a sprite b****" <-- see jems isnt as nice as u think she is :P but i changed it, how has the subject of my sig taken up three posts???

lol haha. argh emma uve got ticket already grrrrrness i need. i owe urm £105 for reading still and too many other things. arrrrrgh im thinking december ill book haha xx

aliascazUK said:
it did say ------ "get me a sprite b****" :P but i changed it, how has the subject of my sig taken up three posts???
[post="1397464"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i see now ;:

sorry i am a bit slow today :hide:

ok guys must go :hi:
laters xx

9-11 JUNE?? That sucks.. that's probably when we have our exam period.. why so damn early? Why not wait til most of us have vacation?? They would sell a lot more tickets then..

u getting it already??? pffft im not going into that with my parents yet cos mum is reely moody bout money atm ill talk to her at the end of the week cos ill be out of the house pretty much all the time... oh shame!

I booked it then just had the thought i aint got a clue what ill be doing then. I might have exams, and some of my mates had them on saturdays this year and i wanted to go traveling again. (n) . Ill just have to blow all that off.
Hey Helen, you started the countdown to reading yet?

Emma ... u already bought your tickets for next year??? thats :thud:

I will do mine soon ... since I will be in Europe for June and July ...
I will definitely be there next year ;)

i just have a really bad feeling that by the time i can buy a ticket they'll be bloody gone...

i don't understand why they are having it so early...its a stupid idea.if they are holding it in england they should plan it according to when people can come..then again this is wolf events we're talknig about...considering the geeks that run it (i think we all remember being bored out of our skulls on the final day during their geekfest videos) thet don't think about that...as a teacher exam period is crappy too...stupid.

having then also means Kat can't come...which sucks arse.

awww :hug: stupid geeky ppls!!!
yer i dont have countdown for alias convention... stepoh probably does hehe. stepoh HAHA lol steph sory. :smiley: urmmm countdown for reading i did ave but ive forgotten. 50 summit... like 56 i duno how many days arghhhhh ill find out sumtime. lala oh it looks mighty hot outside yey. must find a bin to dump beer can and malibu bottle. i found myself sitting in bed alone drinkiing beer that sum1 gave me during the day, last nite fun fun hehe xxx

urgh...am so tired...Hey GOGO where are your pics? i recall you taking at least 10 billion. hehehe...need to see the ones of people other than myself embarassing themselves.

<_< It sucks that there having so early :cry: I entirely doubt my cousin will be able to come over with it being so early :cry: :cry: :cry: Stoopid...Grrrr.

And yeah *Chants* GoGo's pics, GoGo's pics!!!

i cant be arsed booking yet but see if you dont gt in the top 150 do you not geet to go to the party and meet and greet?? cos it seemed to be everyone did everything :thinking:

i was just thinking of jen goes next year or something then tickets will sell faster and leaving it til last minute might not be a plan :thinking:

JG will never come...she's far too busy to deal with us..plus she'll have a baby to look after on top of it all. bah..how dare she get herself knocked up...stupid texan roots

garnergarnish said:
urgh...am so tired...Hey GOGO where are your pics? i recall you taking at least 10 billion. hehehe...need to see the ones of people other than myself embarassing themselves.
[post="1398619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

10 billion ... :o_O:

I only have about 70 pics Nay ... and mostly are you dancing and dancing :lol:

anyway ... I have been busy at work ... my two bosses just called in sick on me this past sunday and monday and tuesday ... so, I haven't been able to upload them ... :thud:

but will do soon ... I hope (y)

well if they are mostly of me dancing then its ok you can keep them in your camera...hehehe.

Hey guys how are you all today?

Knackered. Just got in from work, but work was fun with my mates. But we got a novelty cd in and we put it on for a laugh and one of the songs was star trekkin :woot: . I got so happy i started dancing around to it, i dont think my mates were impressed though

Back