UK Alias Convention #3 2006

Does anyone know when Alias Convention starts on the 9th? In the morning or..? I'd like to know, so I know how I should book the hotel..

Ok good.
But dad called the hotel so we'll stay from 8th until 12th instead. Then I'll get a chance to see London a little bit!

The Thistle? it is soooo expensive.......I take a hostel this time...yea I am gonna stay longer this time too :D

Yeah it is, but dad didn't even mention it so what am I supposed to say? 'Hey dad, it's too expensive for you.' It's like saying 'ooh I don't need so much money' Ok weird way to compare, but...you know what I mean?

does anyone noticed that u cant buy the Alias ticket online anymore ... they will be selling those at the door??? :thinking:

As yet, who will go to London for the AR 2006?
Can we make a list about it?
I must confess it... I wish I could go with a friend of mine who loves ALIAS like me but he's static, maybe a bit lazy, in this... but I have seven months to persuade him :redhair: . I'm a hopeful person. I can do it...

ABC just announced that "Alias" will say goodbye in May 2006 ... this is the final season ... would the Convention still go on after the cancellation of the show???

Back