All Things English 2!

Yup, snow in London! In March,this screwed up country, lol.But I hate summer, so I'm happy!

Jai :rain:

*can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

oh gosh
you would hate the day i just had
it was the hotest and most humid day ever and to topd it all off i was at school, this is in australia people
anyway can anybody give me a price on the alias books over there so that i can bring enough pounds(so weird talking in pounds)
i only have 3 weeks till i'm in your glorious country

:hi:
errr.... i have actually never bought an alias book over here... sorry i can't help!

ahhh the sun is gone... its raining today :(

i love london weather!! although it was a bit of a b7ummer not 2 get a day off for the snow. but hey, 2 weeks ago it was snowing and 2 days ago i actually got a tan. and people think all we get is rain!! ha.

Yup! Well it was raining in North London yesterday lunchtime! (Thankfully, the sun annoys me somewhat.)

'Tis the theory!

*looks outside* Who says city folk don't have stars? Okay, so there aren't any at the moment, but there are tonnes sometimes!

Jai :rain:

we'r in north london too. strange :confused: ooh. wait a minute. i know where im goin wrong.. i was totally inside with the curtains closed mosty of yesterday (dont ask- we'd slept ova at amishas and kinda slobbed)
it was raining? hmm. ah well. mayb id not make such a good spy as i always thought- i hear they hav 2 b very observant...

ok so I know it's getting warmer and could be counted as sunny but is that any reason for the 20stone lady accross the street from me to be doing the gardening in hotpants? I sware it's gross

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Mar 24 2005, 08:36 AM']ok so I know it's getting warmer and could be counted as sunny but is that any reason for the 20stone lady accross the street from me to be doing the gardening in hotpants? I sware it's gross
[post="1273643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

You know i have to agree with you. i am not of a small build. in fact i have no shame in admitting i am fat. therefore i have the dignity not to parade around in the most ill fitting and revealing clothes while the sun is out. i'm sorry but it is gross. even if i am baking i will not a) embarrass myself and b)distress the eyes of others by wearing tight skimpy clothes. GAAAAAHHHH!!!! there is a guy across the way from me who's about 22 stone and sunbathes in nothing but the tightest pants. :eek: AND he is just overly hairy. its just so very wrong.

ugh!!!
i hate it when i have to work with the gangs (workmen that do pipework)
and they are all old and sagging and so very hairy...its everywhere!!!
damn the heat brings it all out!!

when it gets really hot a lady down the road from me sunbathes topless...unfortunately from our house you can see straight into her garden...i mean at 68 that is just plain wrong right????
they are touching her knees!!!!!

hehe

och, this bring back painful memories. sad 2 say, sun is so rare these days in england, people just wanna take advantage of it i guess. not that im not getting disturbing images from your descriptions...

Stupid summer. I swear as soon as a little sun is out the people of England go crazy and its just naked flesh everywhere. And it's always the people who are just offensive to the eye. You don't see any fitties running around with no tops on, just the old gross fat ones. WHY, LORD, WHY!!!!!! Not that i'm just a miserable old sod or anything.

Back