American Princess

OMG That Totally rocked!!! It's every girls fanstay....

And you so do deserve a nd oscar *tried to do thge little statue guy didn't work sorry..*

That was Great i'm so sad it over :( :cry:

Rea

I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER!
That was so fantastic, and it soooo deserved the oscar (btw thats not really counted as self serving lol)
OMV ITS OVER!!!!!
Sorry i havnt reviewed lately RL is just ARGH!
But i always read and its such an awesome story, definately a favourite!
SEQUEL SOON!!

YAY!!! That was THE perfect ending to the perfect story. I'm so glad you're writing a sequel. Please keep me posted. Thanx for the pm, I'll be waiting!

janet!!!! :eek:scar: for you too! not just for the wonderful song you have composed all by yourself, but for this wonderful fic! honestly, an amazing story, fabulous storyline, great humor, melting fluff, ahhhh, it was awesome... fantastic girl.

and oh, please include me in the PM list for the sequel. hehehe!

wow. amazing. you know we love your work. :coolthumb:

OMG OMG OMG OMG :cry: OMG OMG OMG :cry: its over :cry:
wow wat 2 say...FANTASTIC FIC it waz soooOoOoOOoO GOOD
and thanks 4 all the pms and you have 2 put me on the pm list for the sequel :D
and well done that waz such an awesome fic i loved it
Moni xOx :angelic:

am i crazy to have believed that there was something more? i saw your name janet and i clicked the last page immediately... yeah yeah yeah... i thought there was more... silly me...

*anxiously waiting for the sequel!!!!!*

OMG WOW that was sooooo good
the ending was amazing
and that song wow it was brillailent (hahah soz i cant spell)

but its over
this has been my favourite fic in the whole world
well it tied with SFT
lol

thanks for the pm
and i cant wait for the sequeal
omgosh im excited already

That was soo good. i am soo sad that it is over but also really happy that there is gonna be a sequal. i hope the sequal has a happy ending.
please PM me when you post the sequal.
thanks

awwww darn its over (n)
YAY! a sequel!!!!!!
hey can u post a link to the video again please? cause i never saw it and i dont remember where its posted sry!
Great way to finish it!

i LOVED this fic! it was SOOOO awsome! the lyrics to the song are great! im so glad syd won! write the sequel SOON! :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS LIKE THE BEST fic it is soo cute i finished all 80 chappies in two days i m soo proud of myself it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome you should really write a sequel such a perfect story with the PERFECT couple in the world lol i m realy going nuts over this story srry about that i just love it THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MUCH lol plez plez write a sequel to it i cant WAIT!!!

~elena
P.S: srry for being soo insane about AP lol

Back