American Princess

OMG! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: SHE WON! :happydance: :jump:
Her speech was so good :cry: ^_^ :love:

:laughbounce: Jack hit Irina with a pillow! lol that made me laugh a lot :blush: :lol:

but its over :cry: (n) :( i cant wait for the sequel :woot: ^_^

Awwww. Her speech was so cute. That dress looks amazing. This was an excellent ending to a very very well written story. I can't wait to read the sequel.

You deserve an :eek:scar: for this story.

That was great!!! I can't wait till the sequal!!! I am sure it will be great!!! Keep me on the PM list and the addicts list. I totally loved this story!! I was soo happy she won. I thought her speech was really cute to. :blush: I am soooooo happy that you are doing a sequal!! I can't wait!! Thanks for the PM and a great story!!
Lindsay :angelic:

Awww Janet it cant be over already :cry: ... that was great ... love the wedding dress ... awww love that they got nominated ... soo cute ... poor Syd was soo nervous the whole time ... love that Michael was there to calm her down when she needed it ... yah they won ... soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... cant wait for the sequal ... soo sad its over :cry:

awwww! I have loved this fic inside and out from the very very beginning to the very very end. You are such an amazing writer, and your fics are always so creative and unexpected. Not that this one is finished...I hope to get a PM from you about the next one you're going to post! seriously you are INSANE, but I love you for it! I think this fic has been my favorite so far, though, I cab't say I have ever not liked one of your stories. Keep up the writing and I'll keep up the reading!

much love,
Liz

this fic was awesome!! i loved it. it took me like three days off and on to read but it was totally worth it. i love all your stuff. you're a truly talented writer. :smiley:

OMG!!!!
I can't believe it!!
I just get back from holiday and you end this fic!! Nooooooooooooooooooo
But it was the perfect end to the fic!!
I love the song by the way and I'm glad they won the oscar! :eek:scar:
This fic is so great!!!
Thanx for the pm

OMV!!!
That was amazing!! :woot:
“Wow, I’m not sure what to say.” She laughed nervously as she heard her voice echo through the theater. “First thanks to the academy for voting for me and... to Steven Soderbergh for putting the song in his wonderful movie and to Sony for recording it... um, I guess I have to thank my husband Michael for being the inspiration for this song and inspiration for my everyday life. I couldn’t live without you and I love you. Thank you very much.” Sydney finished her speech and turned back to Michael as applause erupted again. Then the two of them followed Julia off the stage.
They WON!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
“Ohh yeah.” Sydney sighed as she too sat up. She reached for the statue and held it in her lap. “I still can’t believe we won.”
“I know. It usually takes like a week to sink in.”
“You know what’s going to happen now?” Sydney asked.
“Hmm?”
“Francie’s going to try and get us to write a Broadway play.” She laughed.
“Ohh no.” Michael groaned. “No Broadway. I’m gonna grab a shower.”
Hahaha!! :lol: It's funny cause I could see Francie tring to get them to do that.
“So you ready to go back to normal life or has the Hollywood bug bitten you?” Michael smiled.
“Oh no I’m bite free thank you, well at least from the Hollywood bug.” She winked at him. He laughed. “I’m ready to go home.”
“Me too.”
-Fin-
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It's over. :cry:
omv :cry: its the end
and before you all come beating on my door and trying to maul me - YES there is a sequel  :P
YAY!!! A sequel.* Jump around and sings.* :confetti: :confetti: :coolthumb: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Please put me on that pm list. :thinking:
Thanks for the pm and for writing this.
:surf:

That Oscar will look very pretty sitting amongst the Grammy's and Bill Board Awards.

I'm so glad you decided to go with a sequel. I enjoyed reading this fluffy fic, it was so fun.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I AM SOO SAD!!!
I LOVED THIS STORY!!!
I loved the ending!
It was great!
I mean really great!
I love that they won!
I wish this was continuing!

I have the biggest smile on my face right now!! That was so sweet, and such a fantasticly written story!! Please leave me on your pm list for whatever you write, and especally for the sequel!! I have to say that your story cheers me up eveyday, and is always something I look forward too!! Keep writing and I can't wait for more!! :smiley: :D

SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, that's all I can think about right now :woot: *takes deep breathes*. That's all I want right now, lol, I can't wait! Please do it soon. I need my American Princess update waiting for me in my inbox whenever I sign in :D Thank you for all the PMs and for writing an a crazy good fic (my personal favourite to be exact) :P !!

~Andrea :angelic:

Im crying! why? WHY??? Why does it have to be over? NOOOOO I love this story like a fat kid loves chocolate cake! (I stole that phrase from Ender!) but still its true! thatnks oh and you really do desirve the Oscar! :lol:

awww dude! cant believe its over!!! :(

but you know it was fantasmical and i lubed it vewy mucho ;) hehehe

cant wait for more of ur stuff.

lots of huggles

Aly xx :angelnot:

:eek:scar-statue: 's To the writer and cast of American Princess. I loved this. Sign me up for the sequal pleeeeeeeeease. I wub you Janet.

Anji

Back